RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Title: Chains Unseen
Author: Mawgy
Beta: Naresha (Thanks!) Mum & Boney
Dedicated to my lovely fans
Rated: NC-17
Genre: Angst, AU
Warnings: Sex, Virgins (eventual MPREG)
Pairing: Erestor/Glorfindel
Summary: Strict societal rules constrain everyone. How do two betrothed youths deal with the expectations placed upon them?
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am making no money from this story… I just like to play with other people’s toys. ;)



Chapter 1



“I, Glorfindel, heir to the House of the Golden Flower, do take for my spouse Erestor, son of Earane, to honour and behold for all eternity.”

King Turgon then turned to Erestor and nodded at the young one’s look of questioning.

“I, Erestor, son of Earane, do give myself to Glorfindel, heir to the throne of the House of the Golden Flower, to obey and follow for all eternity.”

“As speaker for the Valar I do give my blessing to this union and wish the married couple many years of happiness. You may now kiss the- you may now kiss,” Turgon corrected himself.

Glorfindel and Erestor looked at one another for a moment and embarrassedly looked away quickly. At the King’s sharp cough and people’s looks of expectancy, their eyes strayed to each other’s once more. Erestor licked his lips then dropped his gaze. Glorfindel however, leaned down slowly and gave a quick kiss to a soft cheek.

King Turgon narrowed his eyes but let it go.

“Let it be known that from this day hence, Glorfindel and Erestor are bound to each other for all time.”

The small crowd stood from their seats and cheered the couple as they turned to walk down the aisle. Both made to move but stopped to allow the other go first. They stammered physically for a while deciding who should preceed. Glorfindel eventually stayed back and waved his hand ahead for Erestor to go first.

Nodding his head shyly, Erestor walked ahead as Glorfindel followed a step behind. Erestor wore the traditional bridal colour of white, though clothed in a robe rather than a dress. But it was decorated much the same. Beads and ribbons were sewn into the fabric and he wore clip-on earrings with similar coloured stones dangling from his ears. His dark, long waist-length hair was bound loosely around his head with various loops and complex braids all over the place. And despite the rough look of the design, he looked no less elegant or beautiful than he did any other day. Though he wore no veil, both he and his parents deciding that would be too much for a young man on his wedding day to endure.

Glorfindel wore the traditional male garb of a black robe, heavily embroidered, and his hair left unbound.

Erestor halted before the closed doors of the temple and waited for Glorfindel to stand next to him. Glorfindel held out his hand at a little above waist height and waited for Erestor to place his hand on top, the tips of the slender fingers tentatively curling around his hand as it came to rest. Together, almost in unison, they took a large steadying breath before the doors were opened.

Sunlight poured in as the double doors were pulled open and the citizens of Gondolin looked upon the newly bonded couple for the first time. A moment passed, the crowd taking in the young Lords before bursting into cheer.

Glorfindel and Erestor both kept a calm countenance, though their hearts were drumming within their chest, and they began exiting the building at a regal pace. At the top of the stairs they came to a halt and regarded the people silently. King Turgon, Glorfindel’s mother and Erestor’s parents left the confines of the temple also and stood behind the couple, giving their silent support for the bond.

The crowd continued to cheer though none at the top of the steps did anything to encourage their reaction. The overbearing and almost forced sound of laughter and applause continued for some minutes yet, all forgetting in the heat of the moment what tragedy had occurred some ten days ago. Even as a horse drawn carriage pulled up at the bottom of the stairs and the newly wedded couple descended slowly, the assembled mass continued applauding. Their parents ushered them into the carriage and it soon pulled away, taking them to the King’s banquet hall for their reception. And though it was customary for the pair to wave from the windows in thanks, neither opened the curtains that acted like barriers between them and the rest of the world.

They sat stiffly on seats facing each other, both looking everywhere but at their husband.

Erestor’s parents nodded at Glorfindel’s mother, all thankful the ceremony had gone so smoothly and hoped their children would find some semblance of happiness in their agreement made forty odd years ago.

~*~*~*~*~

Erestor sat at the end of the massive bed and looked around the room he and Glorfindel would share for their honeymoon while their chambers were still being prepared. They were far more elegant and luxurious than anything he had ever dreamed and believed he would have trouble growing accustomed to them.

The sound of water drifted from the bathroom and Glorfindel exited not so long after. Again neither said anything and looked away from the other. With slow, careful movements the young Lord edged towards Erestor and sat down next to the slightly younger elf, though there was still a foot of space between them.

“So, uhhh… how would you like to, er, do this?” Glorfindel bravely broke the silence first.

“Whichever way pleases you, my Lord,” Erestor responded tactfully.

“Do not worry about the ‘my Lord’, I do not hold that title yet. The coronation is not until next week,” Glorfindel said. “Not that that matters!” he added quickly. “I mean, you are now my husband… an equal. There is no need for you to call me ‘my Lord’.”

“As you wish,” Erestor said simply.

Silence fell between them once more. Erestor remained rigid, his back straight, his hands placed delicately in his lap and his face carefully blank.

Glorfindel however was less skilled at hiding his nervousness and his hands fiddled with the ends of his sleeves and his legs jiggled.

“What would you like to do now?” Glorfindel asked.

“Whatever you wish.”

“Well… we have to, ah, that is, we should… consummate the marriage,” the blonde stammered.

“How would you like to do it?” Erestor asked.

“Maybe we should just lie down first.”

“Very well.” Erestor shuffled backwards on the bed until he lay down with his head on the pillows. Glorfindel stood from the bed and walked around to the side then lay down on his side, a metre now separating him from his spouse.

“This is nice,” he said to Erestor, though he didn’t expect a response.

“It is a comfortable bed indeed,” Erestor replied anyway.

“I will like falling asleep here, I think.”

Erestor remained silent to that.

“Would you like me to blow out the candles?” Glorfindel offered.

“Not unless you wish to do so.”

“I will leave them on then.”

“Should we perhaps undress ourselves?” Erestor asked, hoping to help ease the tension.

Glorfindel’s eyes widened at his mate’s boldness and was perhaps a little too hasty in his response. “No!… That is, I think we should take this a little slower, do you not?”

“As you wish,” Erestor responded.

Silence fell again.

Growing tired of getting nowhere, Glorfindel began shuffling over towards Erestor and halted again when he was a foot away.

“What if I were to kiss you? What would you do?” the blonde whispered.

“I would do nothing. I would let you,” Erestor said, just as softly.

Nodding his head a little, Glorfindel waited approximately thirty seconds before rolling onto his side and looked down upon his husband. Erestor felt the mattress shift as Glorfindel re-positioned himself. Erestor remained still, his face carefully blank and his hands calmly resting over his stomach. The only part of him that moved were his eyes which scanned Glorfindel’s face, taking in his husband fully for the first time.

“You are lovely,” Glorfindel said softly, a tone of awe in his voice.

“Thankyou,” Erestor said under his breath, Glorfindel barely hearing it. “You are handsome also.”

A small smile ghosted over Glorfindel’s face for a second before becoming serious once more. Ever so slowly, the blonde reached a hand out, gently cupping Erestor’s cheek. Taking a deep breath to steel his resolve, Glorfindel then bent his head down, careful to keep his body off Erestor’s and puckered his lips in preparation for their first proper kiss. Following the blonde’s lead, Erestor also squeezed his lips together in anticipation and waited for Glorfindel’s descent to end. Their eyes remained open and locked on the other’s as their lips met.

Nothing happened.

Neither moved.

Nor looked away.

Or breathed.

They just remained like that.

Their lips pressed together, their eyes looking into the other’s, their bodies not touching and nothing more. Locked in time for some minutes until the awkwardness grew unbearable.

Pulling back, Glorfindel blushed deeply and looked away.

“That was not as romantic as I imagined in my mind…” he mumbled.

Erestor gave a half-hearted pitying smile. “Have you ever been with anyone?” he asked as simply yet delicately as he could.

Glorfindel’s head snapped up and he glared almost warningly at Erestor. “No! Why? Have you?” he growled.

“Nay, of course not,” the dark elf responded quickly and genuinely. “I just… I was told to let you take the lead during the honeymoon. However, it is I that have been brought up to please you… maybe I should…?” Erestor left the comment hanging, hoping Glorfindel would get the gist.

Glorfindel looked confused for a moment before realisation hit. “As fun as that sounds, protocol does call for the male… though, in this case I guess the more dominant- No! Aaaah, I mean, the one with more power. Status wise, that is. Anyway, if it is I you have been advised should lead us, then I think that perhaps we should just leave it as that. I will let you share control another time.”

Erestor said nothing nor reacted physically except in the slight nod of his head.

Glorfindel matched Erestor’s nod. Leaning down again, he kissed Erestor in much the same way as before, though this time his body rolled the rest of the way over until he was mostly on top of his husband, though he was careful not to squish the slighter elf with his heavier bulk. Erestor’s arms moved to lie flat on the bed beside him. Glorfindel’s left hand moved to Erestor’s cheek once more and gently stroked the soft skin with the back of his fingers. His other arm remained on the bed, keeping him steady and holding some of his weight off his new spouse.

Unsure of what else to do, Glorfindel conjured to mind all intimate dealings he had witnessed in his time and vaguely recalled mouths being open, and tongues darting between them. Trying the same, Glorfindel relaxed his lips and let his tongue dart forth and tried to gain access to Erestor’s mouth. Erestor easily gave way under Glorfindel’s wish and allowed the lord’s tongue entrance into his hot, moist mouth. Tentatively, Glorfindel’s pink muscle slid forwards and brushed up against Erestor’s. Quickly, the lord pulled back with a disgusted look on his face.

“Ewww,” he said and placed a hand over his mouth. “People actually like this?”

“I did not find the experience that unappealing,” Erestor answered honestly. “Perhaps it is an activity that requires some getting used to?”

“Maybe… Very well, we shall try again,” Glorfindel reluctantly agreed and lowered his head again. Leaning in close, he touched his lips to Erestor’s and released his tongue from the confines of his mouth. Erestor welcomed the intrusion and met it with a soft touch, gently sliding his own slick tongue against Glorfindel’s.

“Mmmm,” Glorfindel moaned gently and pulled back. “Perhaps you are right, it is not so bad,” he smiled lazily and moved in for another kiss.

Erestor had kept still until now, allowing Glorfindel to do as he pleased, but now felt the time was right to join in more. Lifting his arms, one came to gently cup the back of Glorfindel’s head and stroked the golden hair covering it. The other rested on the small of the lord’s back and rubbed against the fine fabric of his robe.

Glorfindel moaned again and ground his hips into Erestor on instinct. Erestor grunted under the weight pressing down on him, but was pleased his new husband found him attractive enough to be sporting the rather sizeable erection he could feel grinding into him. Erestor hummed pleasantly and tightened his hold around Glorfindel. Glorfindel, in kind, dug his hands beneath Erestor’s body and encircled the slim form within his muscular arms. The blonde elf continued rubbing himself against Erestor and after a few minutes reached down with one hand to grasp a slender leg and move it aside far enough for him to cradle himself within Erestor’s parted legs.

As their fervour grew, their kissing became more desperate and deeper. Tongues lashing and thrusting, sliding and massaging, until the need for air became unbearable and they finally separated. Erestor panted hard, his breath blowing against Glorfindel’s skin as the Lord bent to kiss along the younger elf’s jaw line to his ear. Erestor jumped as his delicate, sensitive ear tip was enclosed within Glorfindel’s steamy mouth and moaned with wild abandon when Glorfindel’s tongue lapped at it. His eyes shuttered close as his hands fisted in Glorfindel’s robe, bunching the fabric together as his mouth fell slack and indeterminable sounds came from within.

With these new stimuli, Erestor noticed a heat rising from his lower regions and quickly spreading. Gasping in surprise, he used his hold on Glorfindel to keep his top half steady while he began to rock his hips against his husband, delighting in the pleasure the friction caused.

Erestor’s throaty moans spurred Glorfindel’s lust. Erestor’s thrusts became harsher and his gratification was not far off. With quick movements, Glorfindel pulled Erestor up with him, until he sat on his legs, Erestor straddling his lap. Erestor looked at him dazedly for a moment, and then they began kissing roughly once more. Glorfindel grasped Erestor’s robe from around the younger elf’s waist and started pulling it up. Erestor lifted his legs from the bed; one at a time to allow the cloth to be tugged free, using Glorfindel’s shoulders for balance. Glorfindel pulled the material up to Erestor’s armpits and broke their kiss once more so he could drink in the sight of his new husband’s beautiful body. Grinning, he swooped down and deftly took a rosy pink nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue.

“AAAH!” Erestor could not keep the surprised but delightful yelp inside.

“It seems you are very sensitive,” Glorfindel said, seemingly happily, Erestor’s robe mostly covering his head.

Erestor panted for a moment before words came to him. “I apologise… I shall keep my voice down, if that is- if that is what you want.”

“I do not recall saying it is a bad thing,” Glorfindel said between kisses as he made his way over to the other nipple. “You may do as you like, for now.” Erestor cried out again as Glorfindel latched himself onto the other teat. Erestor began rocking his hips into his husband once more. With every delicious movement, Erestor gasped in pleasure as his orgasm fast approached.

Erestor keenly felt a hand on his back slide down towards his buttocks and gently touched the pre-prepared entrance.

Glorfindel pulled back quizzically and looked to Erestor for answers. It took Erestor a moment to realise Glorfindel had stopped his ministrations and was now looking at him in question, a finger circling his slick entrance.

“It is… It is my duty… to be pre- prepared for you,” Erestor simply explained, his chest heaving from exsertion. Growing desperate, he shifted his hips subtly, hoping Glorfindel would start his caresses again. Glorfindel said nothing, but lowered his head and went back to the first nipple again, just as his finger breached Erestor’s puckered opening.

With Glorfindel sucking almost painfully on his teat, fingertips gently rubbing his ear tip, and another digit thrusting within him, Erestor rocked into Glorfindel harshly a few final times and came with a scream. Gripping Glorfindel’s shoulders tightly, Erestor rode out his orgasm, his body shaking with the power of it.

Just as he was coming down from his high, Glorfindel lay him down again, his robe still bunched up high around his chest. Glorfindel looked down at his own now-soiled wedding apparel. With swift movements, he pulled the clothing off and crawled on top of Erestor. Grasping one knee, Glorfindel spread Erestor wide and found the opening to his husband’s body with ease. He carefully placed his burgeoning erection at the entrance, and carefully began pushing inside.

Erestor, whom had been too out of it realise their change in position, now came back to reality as he discovered no amount of preparation would ever be enough to take in Glorfindel’s girth for the first time. Clamping a hand over his mouth, Erestor’s spine arched and twisted to the side, his other hand grasped the sheets and pulled them towards him, bundling them around his head.

Glorfindel was too far gone to notice his mate’s distress, only focussing on his own completion. As soon as he was buried to the hilt, Glorfindel immediately pulled out, then pushed in quickly, setting a murderous pace for his husband. With fast thrusts, it did not take long until Glorfindel’s orgasm also came. He grunted, once, twice, thrice, and then moaned, stilling his body while he was buried to the hilt.

From within the little nest Erestor had built for his face, Erestor groaned, Glorfindel’s hot, sweet nectar spurting deep within him.

Glorfindel was tired, physically, emotionally, and mentally. He was in mind enough to pull out, give a quick kiss to Erestor’s cheek, then rolled to the side and fell quickly into a deep sleep.

Erestor waited until the worst of the pain had abated before trying to move. Very late into the night he edged over to the side of the bed and took a few unstable steps, biting his lip to keep himself from crying out. He shuffled over to the closet and retrieved a blanket. He carefully placed it over his mate to keep away the night’s chill. Picking up the black robe from the floor, Erestor took his own clothing off as well and placed them in the basket in the bath room for the servants to take away for washing later. Next, he drew a shallow bath to remove the sweat and strain of the day just gone. Carefully cleaning his interior, he was thankful to find there had been no breaking of the skin, although it would not have taken much more to do so.

Drying himself thoroughly, Erestor then leant over the bathroom cabinet, preparing himself again, in case his husband wanted him in the morning as well. Carefully he coated his entrance and gently stretched himself, but the pain was still great and he stopped soon after. He was already much looser than he ever had been before, and hoped it would be enough.

Moving into the bedroom again, Erestor put on a pair of thin trousers and matching shirt. Wriggling under the blanket, Erestor lay beside Glorfindel but did not touch him, unsure of his husband’s wants. He cleared his mind of all thought and soon fell asleep.

TBC