RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Title: Dance With Me (3/13)
Author: Hare (harefic@yahoo.com)
Type: FPS
Characters: Erestor/Glorfindel
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me in any way imaginable nor am I profiting from this story.
Timeline: This is a flashback story from Lindon-Second Age to Gondolin-First Age, and back again – many, many times.
Warning: Very explicit sexual scenes, angst, rape (part 11)
Beta: Ophelialaughs & Ezimachia – The perfect 1-2 beta-punch. All mistakes are mine.
Summary: Three lives. Two elves. One love.

Gondolin - First Age

He tossed and turned restlessly in his bed, bemoaning his fate. For weeks he had been unable to complete a full night’s sleep. His mind continually raced with thoughts of Glorfindel and the events of that fateful evening.

Glorfindel’s friendship had been so unexpected it had taken him months to recognize that Glorfindel truly considered him a close companion. His struggles to master the sword and bow caught Glorfindel’s attention while still in Nevrast. He soon recommended and volunteered to conduct private lessons and continued to support Erestor even when it became painfully obvious that his weaponry skills would never progress beyond the mediocre level. Recognizing Erestor’s insightful abilities for strategizing and planning, Glorfindel proposed he turn to more cerebral pursuits, and so he did. He knew that initially he had agreed to the suggestion merely to please his friend and find further favor in his eyes but soon Erestor realized he did truly possess some talent in forming tactics. He never dared dream his studies would propel him into a position reporting directly to his king. To this day he wondered if Glorfindel possessed some talent for premonition, for he had seemed confident from the first moment that Erestor would attain some measure of success.

Erestor basked in the warmth of their companionship, but always felt it an unequal relationship. Never could he fathom what benefits Glorfindel reaped from their continued alliance. He felt especially guilty when his feelings spilled over the boundaries of friendship. So he had partitioned off those emotions, not willing to taint their closeness. But now he knew. Knew that what he felt from the beginning was mutual, and he could not think of a reason to deny himself one moment longer. Except that he had never seen Glorfindel spend more than one night with any lover. Ever. Nor had Glorfindel declared his love. Nay, his words and actions clearly indicated desire and nothing more. Erestor shuddered at the thought of one night of passion leading to an eternity of lost amiability.

A slight breeze fluttered through his room, caressing his body. He shuddered as the thin cover slid over his nude form. Slowly, he let his hand drift down to touch his burgeoning length, lightly teasing himself, enjoying the buildup, his languid strokes defied the aching need, and he started to lose himself in his favorite fantasy.

Quickly sitting up, he grabbed the pillow and pounded out his frustrations. Throwing it back on the bed, he let his head thump forcefully down upon it, and he fought to dampen his rising desire for sexual release. Simply thinking about Glorfindel always led to this state. The ferocity of his yearning frightened him. It seemed the attraction worsened each time he saw Glorfindel, and Glorfindel, as if by some trick, had appeared before him everywhere this last fortnight. Those sparkling blue eyes and thrilling voice caused him to spend these last two weeks half-erect, and his hands were not near enough to quell the desire. The ache in his groin had become so much a part of his existence that he forgot what life felt like without it.

He wanted to bed Glorfindel.

Craved it with such clarity of thought he felt sure he had never been so confident of anything in his life before this moment. However, he recognized that his emotions were highly intense, and he feared his heart could be forfeit if he risked an encounter. It seemed an almost certainty in view of Glorfindel’s character, but he never had a more trusted friend. If he could not surrender the safekeeping of his heart to Glorfindel, then on whom could he rely?

The inactivity was unbearable and he sprang to his feet. Pacing around the room, he continued to weigh the pros and cons of sleeping with his best friend. He stopped abruptly. He was done thinking. It was time to DO something about this situation. Donning his clothing with unusual haste, spurred on by his lust, he rammed through his bedroom door and raced toward the House of the Golden Flower.

He meant to have Glorfindel this night.

As he strode purposefully onward, his long, obsidian hair snapped behind him like a whip. He could feel roils of heat flowing off him, while lightning flared in his groin, and it spurred him forward. Glorfindel had deliberately thrown down the gauntlet, and Erestor had snatched it up.

*You may have issued the challenge, but I shall give you a lesson in how such a challenge is meant to be wielded!* His breath quickened as he neared Glorfindel’s home and it sounded unnaturally loud and desperate to his ears. All the noises of night amplified by the absence of the elf inhabitants.

As the house came into view, he gazed upon Glorfindel's window, a flicker of light seen from within. Erestor's smile turned feral, and his pace escalated. He stalked by the sentries, who exchanged uneasy glances as he passed, and strode more swiftly once he was inside. He prowled down the corridors, following the scent of Glorfindel, drawn forward by instinct like a predator to his prey. With his goal before him, he briefly paused to collect himself, smile still in place as he pounded on Glorfindel's door.

"Open," he shouted. Silence greeted him. "Open NOW you coward!"

The door slowly creaked open and a ruffled blond-haired head cautiously poked out.

"Have you lost your mind?!" Glorfindel gaped at Erestor.

"Have you not been following the gossip? How unlike you, Glorfindel! Ever since you publicly forced your tongue down my throat I have heard nothing but comments about the unnatural gleam in my eyes.”

Glorfindel grasped Erestor’s arm and dragged him into the room, slamming the door shut. Wrapping his strong arms around Erestor, Glorfindel forced himself fully against Erestor, thrusting his groin aggressively against the hard unyielding body.

"Why have you come, Erestor?"

Erestor gasped at the sensations assaulting him as Glorfindel sensually played out the sweetest melody against his shaft. Shakily he put his finger over Glorfindel’s lips and stammered, “Apology accepted.”

Continuing his onslaught, Glorfindel brushed his lips against the tip of Erestor's ear and whispered, "I am pleased you have finally arrived as I was beginning to wonder which of us is truly the coward."

Roughly he pushed himself back from Erestor, quickly untied his robe, and let it fall from his shoulders. He raised a hopeful eyebrow, threw his arms wide and spun a slow circle.

“Well? I have shown you mine.”

Erestor shivered at the loss of contact as well as his control of this encounter. He stood mesmerized as Glorfindel exposed his nude form for perusal, arrogant, self-assured and proud, and as always he was struck by the dichotomy of Glorfindel. From the neck up he resembled an elfling just woken from a nap, his hair wild and in disarray. But as his eyes roamed downward, the elfling comparison paled.

Glorfindel was slightly larger than the average ellon, and noticeably well muscled. The rippling action of his chest distracted Erestor and he experienced a thrilling moment of fear as he appreciated the true nature of his friend large, foreboding, and dangerous. His body shivered with excitement as his gaze took in dusky nipples straining with arousal, skin shimmering with a light sheen of sweat, and a faint sprinkling of golden blond hair trailing downward from Glorfindel's belly. Erestor's eyes widened at the sight of Glorfindel’s hardened length, thick and formidable in its turgid form, a hard and challenging promise.

Aroused, Erestor lifted his gaze to Glorfindel’s and found the calm appraisal unnerving and disconcerting, but he looked straight back at the probing eyes, seeking out and finding the passion in their depths. He could delay no further and quickly discarded his clothing, dramatically pausing to lavishly stretch his tall lithe body for Glorfindel’s full view.

As the answering stare turned from excitement to raw lust, Erestor knew that tonight he would find no solace or repose in his friend’s arms. The scintillating tension thrumming between them promised a quick frenetic end. Frantically, they closed the distance, pressed their bodies together from head to toe, and locked in a tight embrace their mouths met to kiss hard and demanding and desperate. Grappling with each other, briefly jostling for dominance, Erestor was determined to lead. He pressed his need to possess and consume by forcing Glorfindel onto the bed, rolling him onto his back, and straddling him. His rigid shaft pushed against Glorfindel’s stomach.

Glorfindel responded by wrapping his arms firmly around Erestor’s waist and pulled him flat, forcing their arousals tightly together. They thrust, as one. Erestor struggled to move even closer, fighting to merge their desire. His breath grew ragged and he panted rapidly as he surrendered to the culmination of their craving, yelling out as the warm liquid surged between their entwined bodies, senses aware of nothing except release…