RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Title: Through the Ages
Author: Mawgy
Beta: Naresha + Mum (Thanks guys!)
Dedicated to my Boney Arse *winks* *sheep*
Rated: R-NC17
Genre: Ansgt, AU
Warnings: Ummm, Sexual assault leading to rape! Please do not read if you are not old enough or won’t be able to handle such a theme!
Pairing: (eventually) Erestor/Glorfindel
Summary: This fic follows the somewhat sordid lives of Erestor and Glorfindel from their childhood in Gondolin to their re-acquaintance in Imladris. Glorfindel is a Lord much like in medieval times and has power over everything and everyone, and Erestor, a lowly peasant.
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am making no money from this story… I just like to play with other people’s toys. ;)

AN: Like it says above, this is a R to NC-17 rated chapter with content of non-con and sexual assault with the intent of rape later to come. Please note this now and be aware of your own likes or dislikes of these issues before continuing on. If you choose to read even if it squicks you out then I take no blame for your own lack of judgement.



Chapter 12

The door swung slowly on its hinges and Glorfindel appeared, leaning casually against the doorframe. His hair was unbound, cascading over his shoulders and down his back. The white sleeveless, floor-length jacket he wore was left open and the matching leggings rode low on his hips, clearly showing off his well-developed chest, mid-section and arms.

The Lord purred low in his throat at the sight of Erestor. True, he was still wearing the gaudy robe his father had bought, but the vulnerable and slightly scared look on his face heightened Glorfindel’s thriving libido more than if the Scribe were naked.

“Good Evening, Erestor.”

“Lord Glorfindel,” Erestor bowed politely, if a little stiffly. The staleness of the younger elf’s breath caught the Lord’s attention and he frowned, knowing Erestor had consumed not a little wine but shrugged it off. Erestor was finally his.

“‘Tis a shame. You have just missed dinner,” Glorfindel sulked with a pout. “But you are just in time for dessert.” He licked his lips wantonly then grabbed Erestor’s hand and pulled him into the room, closing and locking the door behind them.

Erestor spun round unsteadily at the sound of the lock clicking into place, his eyes wide in panic and his breathing faster than normal. Glorfindel smirked at Erestor’s adorable vulnerability and walked forwards, matching Erestor’s every step of retreat until the Scribe came flush up against a wall.

“Ahhh, Lord Glorfindel, I would just like to say-oomph!” Erestor was cut off as Glorfindel smothered the Scribe’s mouth with his own. He eagerly grasped Erestor’s slim hips and began thrusting his already hard member into them.

Glorfindel’s tongue harshly thrust into Erestor’s mouth, ravaging the sweet confines, wrapping itself around the others and sucked it into his mouth, greedily feasting upon its juices. Glorfindel moaned as he assaulted Erestor, intoxicated with the other's mere presence. Erestor, however, remained flat against the wall, Glorfindel’s larger bulk giving him no leeway or route of escape. He whimpered at the Lord’s animalistic tendencies, his soft lips being torn by Glorfindel’s sharp teeth.

Changing the direction of his thrusts to the side a little, one of Glorfindel’s hands cupped the Scribe’s penis, kneading it through the fabric of his robe and leggings. Erestor tore his mouth away from the Lord’s with some difficulty and cried out in shock and pleasure.

“W-wait!… Slow down!” Erestor panted, pushing Glorfindel away by the shoulders, yet not budging the warrior a bit.

“NO!” Glorfindel growled fiercely, causing Erestor to wince. Placing his hands around the collar, Glorfindel ripped open Erestor’s robe, sending buttons flying everywhere, and pushed the material off the petite form. Erestor seized up in shock, his arms bent over his chest, hiding as much of himself as possible, his fists covering his mouth as his breathing palpitated.

Glorfindel took a moment to enjoy what little he could see of Erestor’s pale skin, his erection jumping at the sight. Bending down, Glorfindel grasped Erestor around the upper legs and hoisted the slim figure over his shoulder. Carrying him to the bedroom Glorfindel ungraciously threw Erestor upon the mattress, stripping the Scribe of his boots and leggings before he had stopped bouncing from the impact. Glorfindel frowned upon noticing that Erestor was soft and if the tears streaming from his eyes were anything to go on, not enjoying the proceedings at all. However, watching Erestor fold into the foetal position, any thoughts of concern were forgotten as he received a most delicious view of Erestor’s perfect little puckered entrance. Quickly disposing himself of his clothes, Glorfindel knelt on the bed. Grasping Erestor’s hips firmly, the Lord easily manipulated the distraught Scribe onto his knees, though the fair face remained hidden within hands and bedclothes upon the mattress, his posterior left exposed high in the air.

Grinning delightfully, Glorfindel positioned himself behind Erestor and gently parted the younger elf’s cheeks further. However, his smile died on his lips at the sight that greeted him.

“What is this?” he hissed harshly, pressing a thumb to the entrance.

“I-I th-thought you w-would no-ot want an-any he-he-s-hesit… hold ups,” Erestor brokenly explained, tears flooding the quilt cover.

“You know damn well this is not what I want!” Glorfindel cried and slapped the right cheek hard enough to leave an angry red handprint. “Get out and come back tomorrow before dinner!” The Lord watched Erestor scramble off the bed and rush out of the room, his pert buttocks bouncing as he went. Stopping outside the door, Erestor hastily pulled on his robe, holding it close around him and hurried towards the main door. “Oh and Erestor,” Glorfindel called out from the bedroom, hindering the Scribe’s exit. “Be sure not to prepare yourself again.”

Erestor fled to the wicked sounds of laughter, running back his rooms as fast as he could, throwing himself upon the mattress and curling into a ball. And there he stayed until daybreak.


TBC