RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Title: Through the Ages
Author: Mawgy
Beta: Naresha (Thanks!)
Dedicated to my darling Para
Rated: PG-13
Genre: Ansgt, AU
Warnings: none (I think) Just Glorfindel being, well… Glorfindel
Pairing: (eventually) Erestor/Glorfindel
Summary: This fic follows the somewhat sordid lives of Erestor and Glorfindel from their childhood in Gondolin to their re-acquaintance in Imladris. Glorfindel is a Lord much like in medieval times and has power over everything and everyone, and Erestor, a lowly peasant.
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am making no money from this story… I just like to play with other people’s toys. ;)




Chapter 19

Erestor held the mountain of documents close to his chest, his eyes barely seeing over the top of them. Most elves moved aside for him, but some did not and only by the smallest of spaces did Erestor actually miss them. Sighing in relief as he reached Glorfindel’s office door without a hitch, he carefully moved all the papers to one hand and knocked on the door. Quickly grasping the handle, he tugged on it as he expected a voice to bid him enter. But the door was locked and no words came from within. Frowning, Erestor knocked again then quickly balanced the documents that were starting to lean to the left. He waited, but it seemed Glorfindel was not there.

“He is not in,” the guard beside the door offered.

“Oh, do you know when he might be back, please?” Erestor asked, startled that a warrior on duty had spoken at all.

The tall mouse-blonde soldier looked at Erestor with a warm upwards turn of his lip.

“I imagine he should be back any minute now, Master Erestor.”

“Oh, Natahl!” Eerestor exclaimed in surprise, and closed his eyes in shame and alarm as the carefully ordered papers, fell to the ground in a huge mess. “Oh dear,” he sighed in despair. Quickly kneeling, Erestor began picking up the papers and put them into piles so he could sort them into their correct arrangement once more.

“Here, let me help,” Natahl offered and laid his spear flat on the ground and started helping to organise the slips.

“Thank you very much, but I would hate for you to get into trouble just for me when on watch. Especially outside Lord Glorfindel’s door,” Erestor worriedly said.

“You are kind, but do not fret. I would not neglect my duties unless I knew the punishment was worth it,” he said sincerely, and gave a small smile in answer to Erestor’s shocked expression. Erestor floundered at what to say in reply and eventually gave up, instead responding to Natahl’s smile in kind. “That is nice…” Natahl continued, “you look good with your hair down. Much nicer and more natural than the braids you wore three days ago.”

“You saw me three days ago?”

“Of course! I am stationed here at least twice a week. I often see you walking these halls, though clearly you do not see me,” the soldier smiled, no offence taken.

“Oh, I am sorry. I never knew… I imagined you would be far too busy training others or patrolling our borders to be placed in here,” Erestor spoke, true regret on his face.

“Sometimes I am, though currently there are far too many Lieutenants and not enough recruits to train, so we are spread around many different areas. Apparently very few are joining the army these days and the King is trying to allow peasants to join the ranks.”

“And how do you feel about that?” Erestor asked curiously, keeping his head and eyes down as he continued to collect the papers.

“I think it is a marvellous idea. If we do not have the forces necessary now just to complete the mundane tasks in a time of peace, then what hope do we have when there is a war? Anyone willing to be in the armies should be allowed to pledge their life to Gondolin, no matter their circumstances of birth.”

Erestor nodded his head, his lips curled into a smile at Natahl’s words. But it quickly left his face when he felt a hand brush his cheek. Looking up, he saw Natahl’s bright green eyes considering him closely, and the fingers on his face moved to cup the left side of his head. Erestor remained still, unsure of how to react.

“Does this bother you?” Natahl asked sincerely.

“No, but, should Lord Glorfindel come…” Erestor cautioned.

“Everything you do seems to be for his benefit… Have you ever considered that you are not his slave? Is it out of loyalty or fear that you obey his whims?”

“No, I… It is just… He is so powerful…” Erestor lamely explained, his eyes shamefully falling to the floor again.

“Do not worry, for it shall not always be that way,” Natahl soothed, and with a finger, tucked a few stray hairs behind Erestor’s ear. “A flower right here would keep your hair in place, and only add to your beauty.”

Erestor blushed and gave a shy smile at the compliment. Moving his hand to the base of Erestor’s head, Natahl gently brought the scribe towards him. Erestor placed a hand on the ground to steady himself as he was urged towards the blonde’s lips, the phallus within him changing position slightly with every movement he made. When they were but a hair’s breath apart, Natahl ceased his pull and remained still, his fingers gliding over Erestor’s skin through his hair.

“I am going to kiss you now,” Natahl warned.

“We should not… Glorfindel...” Erestor resisted.

“Put him out of your mind,” Natahl persisted, and closed the gap between them, pressing his lips to Erestor’s soft and pliant ones. Unlike with Glorfindel, Erestor’s mouth was not forced open with a harsh tongue and ravaged with almost bestial force. Instead, Natahl’s lips were gentle and soothing. Their mouths did not open, but in no way was the kiss a chaste one. Their lips moved against one another’s, and Erestor’s eyelids fluttered closed as his heartbeat sped up in a way it never had before. Natahl watched closely all these reactions and smirked into the kiss.

At the sound of sharp, heavy, quick-paced footfalls, Erestor pulled away and looked over his shoulder, just in time to see Glorfindel round the corner into the hallway. The blonde lord quickly surveyed the situation. Erestor and a guard were on the ground, bent over a mountain of disorderly papers, leaning in towards one another. The only movement came from the soldier’s arm, which was slowly lowering from near the scribe’s shoulder. Erestor’s flushed cheeks and guilty look immediately alerted Glorfindel. His eyes swiftly honed in on Natahl’s countenance and felt something significant had just happened, as his sharp gaze suggested nothing more than a challenge had just been stated.

Walking towards them, he stood over the pair, giving nothing away.

“Soldier, why are you not at your post?” he demanded.

“This scribe dropped his papers; I was merely assisting in picking them up. I apologise if this displeases you, but as no one was in your office, it seemed little matter if my attention was not purely on the safety of an empty room for a few moments,” Natahl bravely answered back, slowly and languidly standing once again next to the door, his gaze somewhere in the middle distance.

Glorfindel narrowed his eyes as he watched the smooth-talking elf take up his post once more. Swiftly looking back at Erestor, the dark haired elf, whom had also been watching Natahl, snapped his head at Glorfindel, his eyes wide and he gulped audibly.

“Do not keep me waiting,” Glorfindel growled, before going inside his office, keeping his door wide open. Erestor nodded his head, though there was no point now. Swiftly organising the papers once more, he carefully picked them up and with some effort managed to gain his feet once more. Just before entering the office, his eyes drifted to Natahl once more. The soldier replied in kind and winked at the younger elf before looking at nothing once more.

Taking that as his cue to leave, Erestor cleared his throat to gain Glorfindel’s attention as he could not knock upon the door.

“Come in, Erestor,” Glorfindel’s tone held a foreboding lilt to it. “And close the door behind you.”

Erestor came in far enough to push the door closed with an elbow, leaning upon the wood to click the latch into place. He walked to Glorfindel’s desk and delicately placed the papers he held on the corner. Not the safest place to put the documents, but it was the only part of the table not covered in maps, spilt ink, ornaments, scrolls and orders.

“Umm, these are the documents you requested,” Erestor said timidly, not wanting to disturb Glorfindel too much.

“Which ones?” Glorfindel asked, not looking up from the letter he was currently perusing.

“The employment records of all your lower house staff.”

“Is yours in there?”

“Indeed it is. I have arranged them chronologically, from those that have been employed here the longest and then in alphabetical order. Mine is close to the bottom,” Erestor helpfully volunteered.

“Pass it to me,” Glorfindel said, holding his arm out.

Erestor’s face fell.

“But, it is almost at the bottom, and, as you can see, there are quite a few documents in the pile. It would be much easier if you or we were to go through them from the top…” Erestor tried.

Glorfindel sighed audibly and lowered his arms and looked displeasingly at Erestor. Erestor stared back, worried.

“I gave you an order did I not?” Glorfindel growled warningly.

“You did my Lord, but-”

Glorfindel suddenly stood and Erestor immediately jumped back. The blonde rounded his desk menacingly and easily backed Erestor up against a wall, pressing the object inside him deeper. Taking hold of the delicate jaw in one hand, Glorfindel silently demanded Erestor look at him. Erestor stared wide-eyed at the blue gaze focussing on him and swallowed hard.

“What happened outside before I arrived?” he queried in a strained tone, not allowing his possessive anger to come forth just yet.

“It was just as the guard said, I dropped my papers and-”

“Why was he touching you?” Glorfindel’s voice raised in volume.

“He was not-”

“I SAW HIM! Now tell me WHY!” the Lord’s eyes were ferocious.

“I know not why he would,” Erestor tried to stall.

“AND WHY DID YOU ALLOW HIM TO!?” Glorfindel screamed again, his hand moving to the scribe’s throat and squeezed.

“I… I was in shock,” Erestor wheezed, trembling.

“Shock?” Glorfindel released his hold, but did not let go.

Erestor nodded as much as he could.

“How so?”

“I just… I could not believe his boldness. Not only was his touch uninvited, but it was *me* whom he sought contact with. Everyone knows you have all but claimed me. No one dares talk to me lest they feel your rage. His daring nature trapped me. I tried to warn him, but he would not listen…” Erestor looked down, remorse showing clearly on his face. “Though I do not think he is wholly a bad person, perhaps just, unaware of the situation,” his eyes swinging back to Glorfindel, hoping Natahl would not be reprimanded too badly for this.

Glorfindel nodded slowly, his hand moving to Erestor’s shoulder, and then pulled the scribe to him before sliding both arms around the brunette’s back, one hand urging Erestor’s head to lean on his shoulder.

“Shhh, it is all right. You have had quite a shock indeed,” Glorfindel cooed, gently rocking the pair. Erestor remained quiet but nodded against the blonde, letting out a shuddering breath as he did so. Following the lord’s lead, he wound his arms around Glorfindel waist and squeezed gently. They stayed like that for several moments, neither saying a thing as time passed around them.

However, eventually, Glorfindel lightly grasped Erestor’s shoulders and gently pushed the scribe far enough away for him to lean down and present the scribe with a soft, closed mouth kiss. Erestor obediently allowed him to do so and clenched a fist in the blonde’s expensive tunic, as though in elated passion.

Glorfindel pulled back completely and smirked at Erestor’s flushed appearance.

“How do you find the new size? Are you adjusting all right?” Glorfindel asked, his eyes raking over Erestor’s form.

“Ahhh, it is still quite uncomfortable, but I think I am growing a little each day, in order to compensate for its girth,” Erestor said awkwardly, his eyes darting anywhere but at Glorfindel.

“Has there been any ripping or bleeding?”

“None that I have noticed.”

“Come, lean over my desk and I shall look myself,” Glorfindel insisted.

Erestor felt his mind screaming at him to object and run away, but his body did as he was bid. Coming to the edge of his lord’s desk, he spread his legs to shoulder width and rested his chest and head on the paper strewn wood.

Glorfindel smiled huskily at Erestor’s compliance and took great delight in watching the scribe’s bent form. Coming to stand directly behind the brunette’s backside, Glorfindel leaned down and picked up the hem of Erestor’s robe, bringing it over up and over the smaller elf’s legs to rest on his waist. Reaching around the slender hips, Glorfindel grasped the cord keeping the leggings in place and released them. Despite having acquired leggings for Erestor, they were still too big and immediately fell down the slender legs without any assistance from Glorfindel. The lord smiled at the sight Erestor now presented, and quickly dismissed any notion of the scribe being too skinny, even for an elf.

Glorfindel reached out his hands and groped Erestor’s buttocks, feeling and massaging the twin mounds for some time then pulled them apart, revealing the flat-ended phallus buried deep within his lover. Glorfindel smiled at the sight and with two fingers and a thumb, grasped the end and twisted it to the right. His smile broadened as Erestor gasped and clenched his buttocks, if anything, holding onto the object all the more tighter. Pulling against the vacuum keeping the phallus in place, Glorfindel slowly dragged the object out, the oil fresh from that morning keeping it and Erestor’s anus slick. A final gentle tug pulled the glass item free with a wet ‘pop’.

“I see you are keeping it well lubricated,” Glorfindel mentioned.

“Yes, it becomes too uncomfortable otherwise, and hurts more so when I try to pull it free,” Erestor answered, relieved to have the dreaded thing out of him once more.

“How many times a day do you remove it?”

“Twice a day to apply fresh lubricant, and however many times… nature calls,” Erestor blushed and pushed his face into the hard desk to hide in shame.

Glorfindel smiled and closely looked at the implement approximately the width of two of his fingers. “Just another 4 sizes to go…” he whispered to himself. Putting the item down on the table, he again reached out for Erestor’s buttocks and spread them apart, visually assessing the well-used hole. “Hmmm, it does seem a bit red and tender,” Glorfindel commented. “I would advise for you not to aggravate it any further, but we both know that would do you no good in the end…”

“Yes sir,” Erestor grumbled, flexing his fingers on the desk.

“I suppose this kind of reaction would be considered normal, given that we are now into the third straight week you have worn these, correct?”

“Correct,” Erestor chimed in.

Glorfindel listened to the unpassionate voice and sighed. “Erestor, it sounds to me that you do not enjoy these little toys I gift you with.”

“I would not say that, it is just, knowing what is to come, it is hard to appreciate these inanimate objects,” Erestor said despairingly. Glorfindel smiled and leant over the body.

“I know precisely what you mean,” Glorfindel husked in Erestor’s ear, gently biting on the tip and felt the scribe shudder beneath him. “Come to my rooms tonight. You may leave the… thing out until then. Just be sure to bring it with you.”

“Yes my lord,” Erestor answered, and turned his head for a kiss. Glorfindel obliged him for a few seconds then pulled away.

“I have training this afternoon and must respond to a couple of letters first. You had better go lest I get no work done at all,” Glorfindel winked. Erestor half smiled in return and stood up, his robe immediately draping to the floor again. Bending down, he pulled up his leggings under his robe and pulled the cord tight, tying it in place. He sighed in relief as he moved for the first time in weeks without a hard and awkward object inside of him.

Picking up the item from Glorfindel’s desk, Erestor wiped the fluids from it with his sleeve, and then hid it within a pocket concealed on the lower part of his robe.

“Until tonight,” he smiled and bowed before leaving the room, sure to close the door behind him. He leant against the door for support for a few seconds then started to leave, not wishing to cause any more trouble around here for today. He did not look at Natahl as he left.

The guard was obviously disgruntled at this and captured Erestor’s hand as he passed. Pushing the scribe against the wall, Natahl pressed up close and kissed him again, just as softly and gently as before, but his hands roamed all over the lithe body. Erestor tried pushing him away, scared Glorfindel would come out any moment now and reprimand Natahl for his earlier actions.

“No, sto-oop… you mustn’t…” Erestor whispered the few times he did escape Natahl’s lips. “We cannot.” Natahl released the scribe’s lips and began kissing along the delicate jaw line to the perfectly tipped ears.

“Promise to see me tonight and I will let you go,” he demanded.

“No… Glorfindel…” Erestor tried to explain.

“After him, I do not mind. I shall wait for you. Come to me. I will be at the stables behind the palace,” he demanded, then released Erestor. The scribe stumbled for a few steps then righted himself again. Turning around, he saw Natahl back in his usual position. Nodding slightly, Erestor spun around and headed off towards his office.



~*~*~*~*~*~



“Is something wrong?” Glorfindel asked over the rim of his wine glass.

“No,” Erestor answered, looking rather forlorn. Placing his fork on the plate, which had only been playing with his carrots for the past three minutes, he looked out the window into the dark blue evening and sighed, his shoulders slumping.

“Erestor, obviously there *is* a problem. You can either share it with me and I can do everything in my power to help, or you can keep it to yourself and continue looking morose all night. Which is it to be?” Glorfindel all but demanded.

“No, honestly, there is nothing you can do to help. It has just been a long day and I suddenly find myself tired. But do not worry, for I have no desire to leave. Even if it means I may rest now, I would rather suffer and see you instead,” He smiled shyly, hiding his blushing cheeks behind his glass of water.

“Erestor, you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say such things. However, if you are so exhausted, then may I suggest you go to bed right now?” Glorfindel offered.

“No, I said for you not to worry. Honestly, do not.”

“But I do not want you to collapse from fatigue come tomorrow.”

“It is all right. My free day is after tomorrow. I shall merely sleep in later and go to bed early then. Truly, I shall be fine.”

“Erestor that will not do!” Glorfindel pounded his fist on the table. “I insist you go to bed right now!”

“Oh, very well then. I shall see you tomorrow night, yes?” Erestor asked hopefully.

“Yes. No, come to my office for lunch,” Glorfindel said, standing as he did so. Coming around the table he leant down and kissed Erestor sweetly, a hand softly cupping the small head. “Now go to bed.”

“Yes my lord, I shall visit you tomorrow. Goodnight,” Erestor spoke, a little sadly and left the bedroom. Walking through the main room he exited the lord’s chamber and closed the door behind him. Taking a deep breath, he began running full-pelt for the stables, hoping he was not doing something foolish… there was just *something* about Natahl he could not resist…

Erestor stopped to catch his breath just as he was leaving the palace, seeking to refresh his red face and heavy breathing. From there he walked at a slow pace towards the stables, wishing Natahl would indeed be there. Entering from the side, Erestor tip-toed into the barn, cautious of anyone else being there. After scanning the large structure a few times, he considered the coast clear; however there were no signs of Natahl either.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” he whispered aloud. “Natahl?”

“Erestor! Up here!” Natahl called from above. Up on a platform in the rafters Natahl stood on the edge and was looking down at Erestor, a big smile on his face. “I was not expecting you so soon.”

“Lord Glorfindel gave me permission to leave early.”

“And does he know this was your destination once you were free of his clutches?”

Erestor shook his head. “No, I said I was tired and needed sleep.”

Natahl laughed, throwing his head back. “Aaaah, the poor love-sick fool!” With that, he grasped a rope and jumped off the platform, easily sliding down and landing silently on the ground next to Erestor. He smiled in the moonlit slivers of light shining through the cracks in the wood and reached out for the scribe, pulling him close by the waist. Natahl wasted no time and swiftly brought the younger elf in for a kiss. Erestor allowed the lip-lock and initiated further contact by opening his mouth and, with a shy tongue, requested deeper intimacy. Natahl gladly welcomed Erestor’s tongue into his mouth and sucked on the hot, slick muscle, massaging it with his own.

Erestor moaned into the kiss and fell into Natahl, leaning his entire body weight against the blonde. Natahl happily accepted his light burden and kept the scribe upright and pressed tightly against himself. The large hands stroked down the small back to firmly grasp the tight twin mounds of flesh at its base. Erestor gasped in surprise, and found himself thanking the gods that the damnable thing that had been inside him had yet to be replaced. Enjoying himself thoroughly, Erestor placed one hand deep within Natahl’s hair, keeping him in place as the kiss continued.

“Mmmm, Elleshtooorrr,” Natahl moaned into the kiss, and began marching the Scribe backwards to the barn wall. Erestor yelped and started squirming as his back and head came into contact with the sturdy wood, but he stilled when he felt another hardness rub into his front.

Moving his hands to Natahl’s shoulders, he pushed back against the larger elf and turned his head to the side, “No… stop,” he panted.

“I don’t think I can,” Natahl gasped and picked Erestor up, urging the younger elf to wrap his legs around the warrior’s waist. When Erestor refused, Natahl carried him to the nearest mound of hay and laid him down, quickly covering the scribe’s body with his own.

“No, Natahl… stop… do not do this, please,” Erestor pleaded, tears welling in his eyes as his body was pawed by the soldier above him.

“Please Erestor, let me have this one memory to keep me company in the coming months,” Natahl begged back, nipping and sucking at Erestor’s neck as he began undoing the Scribe’s robe. Erestor stopped his struggling immediately and caught Natahl’s head in both his hands, forcing the blonde to look at him.

“What do you mean?” Erestor asked.

Natahl sighed and sat back, looking at Erestor. “Lord Glorfindel, in all his wisdom, has seen fit to send me to the borders for six months as punishment for my earlier transgressions. This is the last time we shall see each other for half a year. Please… let me have you,” he asked, and bent in for a sweet kiss.

Erestor put his hand against Natahl’s lips and stopped the warrior. “I am sorry. I should not have come here tonight. I *would* not have, if I knew your reasons.”

Natahl gently took hold of the small wrist and moved the hand aside, kissing the palm as he did so. “Believe me, when I invited you here, this was the furthest thing from my mind. Well, maybe not the *furthest*, but I never intended for things to go this far. After you left his office, he gave me my punishment, and all I could think of was your dark, beautiful eyes, luscious hair and succulent lips. Please, let me have all of you tonight, just one night… If these were normal circumstances, I would ask permission from your father to court you. I would treat you ever so gently and give you anything you wanted. But I am to be gone for a long time, and even if that were not the most pressing issue here, there is Glorfindel. With him always watching you and barking at others for getting close to you… There is no way for us to be together… at least, not as freely as other couples. Please, what do you say?”

“I still say ‘no’. As much as I understand the circumstances, I cannot allow this to happen. If we did go ahead tonight, Glorfindel *would* find out about it, of that I am sure. All the while you will be gone, far from here, unable to protect me, for his wrath would be great. Not only would his status have been questioned by our actions, but also his pride, and he would not be forgiving in this. Please understand when I say that we cannot. We *must* not. The best I can say, is that when you do return, I shall be willing to court you, Glorfindel or not.”

Natahl, whom had been looking quite sullenly down at the hay, suddenly perked up and smiled genuinely at Erestor. “I can live with such an arrangement,” he spoke and leant down again for one last kiss before standing, pulling Erestor with him. “I had best get some sleep. I leave at dawn.”

Erestor nodded. “I can see you off, if you like…?” he offered.

“As much as that thought thrills me, I cannot allow it. Glorfindel shall be there and his suspicion will escalate with your presence. I shall be happy only to know you are thinking of me, as I shall be thinking of you.”

Erestor smiled gleefully and nodded his head. He leant up for another, longer, kiss, his arms sliding around Natahl’s neck. “Now, you will be careful, won’t you?” Erestor asked, his forehead resting against Natahl’s.

“With the thought of your sweet kisses to return to, nothing will stop me from returning. This I promise.” Erestor swallowed and nodded his head gently. They kissed once more before Erestor slipped outside, returning to his cold, lonely bedchamber once more.


TBC