RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Title: Blood Bond
Author: Mawgy
Beta: Naresha
Rated: PG for this chapter. NC-17 overall.
Genre: Ansgt
Warnings: Male/Male relationship. ???
Pairing: Erestor/Glorfindel
Summary: Erestor and Glorfindel discover that a short engagement may be romantic, but can lead to bigger problems.
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am making no money from this story… I just like to play with other people’s toys. :D




Chapter 2



Erestor sat in his office and was taken by surprise when two arms suddenly seized him from behind and a nose started nuzzling at his throat. He smiled and relaxed into the blonde lord behind him.

“Glorfindel…” he breathed.

“Erestor,” Glorfindel said and claimed Erestor’s lips in a fiery kiss. Erestor tilted his head back and allowed Glorfindel to have his fill. Glorfindel’s tongue swept throughout Erestor’s mouth, leaving no crevice unexplored before wrapping itself around Erestor’s and pumped against it.

Erestor sighed as a hand opened the top button of his robe and snuck inside, searching for a nipple. Erestor gasped around Glorfindel’s tongue as a fingernail gently stroked over his tight, pink bud and arched his chest, wanting more.

“Noe!” Erestor cried out and clamped his hand over Glorfindel’s through his robe. Erestor slowly moved his head away from Glorfindel’s and used his other arm to purposely remove his lover’s hand from his robes.

Glorfindel smirked at Erestor’s harsh look. “Just testing the waters,” he shrugged off and pressed a quick kiss to Erestor’s forehead. Erestor raised his eyebrow questioningly and did his button up again. “I find myself surprised at how many neck-high robes you have. I could swear you have worn one every single day I have been here.”

“I wonder why,” Erestor replied sarcastically.

“But it is your fault for being so tempting!” Glorfindel whined. “It is my last day here.” The lord bent down again and took Erestor’s lips into a fierce kiss. Erestor allowed the lip-lock for a few moments, then moved his head away.

“There is actually something very important I have to discuss with you,” he merely said in reply to Glorfindel’s questioning look.

“But I return home tomorrow… your news shall have to wait,” Glorfindel leant forwards and grasped Erestor’s wrist.

“It is on that very matter I wish to speak,” Erestor spoke and tried not to let Glorfindel’s skilled mouth, now kissing and licking his captive hand, affect him.

“Oh?” Glorfindel asked, not even bothering to look up from his task.

“Yes. I- nrrrgh,” Erestor moaned as Glorfindel sucked on the inside of his wrist. When he almost fell off his chair, he came to his senses and yanked his hand away. “Now stop it!” he said firmly. “And sit down!” Erestor pointed harshly to the couch pressed against the far back wall of his study.

“Erestor…” Glorfindel purred and tried to move closer to his beloved.

“No! Now if you cannot control yourself, then I shall be forced to send you to the corner!” Erestor nearly shouted, his face stern. Glorfindel gave up, and sighed, walking over to the couch Erestor had indicated. He flopped onto the forest green cushioning and lounged comfortably.

Erestor turned his chair around again so he was facing Glorfindel.

“Tomorrow you are to return to the palace and resume your normal activities. I doubt I shall see you again down this way for some time. However, I have almost finished my report to your father and there is little else I can do on it here. A week ago I had planned to go to the city in a month’s time to finish my research and personally hand in my findings. Yet for the past week, I have been working on this report late at night, trying to finish as much as I can, so that I might be able to come with you when you return home. That is, if you would have me for your companion?” Erestor asked hopefully.

Glorfindel sat up from couch and grinned merrily. “I would indeed have you,” he winked.

“There is a condition to this though.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, although I have been working hard, I have not been able to finish all I need to before I travel. Therefore, if I come with you tomorrow, you must promise to leave me alone for today so that I might complete what must be done in time for our departure.”

“For the whole day?” Glorfindel mournfully asked.

“Yes, for the whole day. Though I might permit you to visit me for lunch and dinner, provided you promise to be on your best behaviour!”

“But what else could I do today instead?” the lord continued to sulk.

“You could go ride your horse.”

“But you took me on a tour four days ago. Surely you remember- we ended up in that hayloft and-”

“Only because there was an injured owl up there!” Erestor spoke over the blonde. “How about a picnic?”

“I doubt it would be as much fun to end up in the lake alone as it was our first day together.”

“We were startled by the birds! For whose benefit do you twist such innocent moments?” Erestor breathed in slowly and levelled Glorfindel with a disturbed gaze.

“Glorfindel, this past week with you has been wondrous. It truly has. We have spent much time together and while I think there may be some kind of future for us possible, every time we have been alone, you try to press your advantage. I have told you over and over again the ONLY circumstance in which I may bed another, but you seem not to have any regard for my boundaries. Might I inquire as to your thoughts on our situation? Seldom do I leave my home and I will not do so this time if your only wish is unseemly,” Erestor said, his heart pounding, fearful his growing affections would not be met.

Glorfindel sighed and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees with his hands clasped together in the middle.

“I would marry you,” Glorfindel said, looking at his hands.

“Marry me? Just for the chance to lay with me?” Erestor asked.

“Yes- NO! I mean, yes, that is one reason, but not the ONLY,” he said and looked up, hoping Erestor would stop frowning at him. “I would have you as my mate, to love and honour, however you deem fit, for all eternity. I know my dalliances in the past have not been honourable, but I would not see you defamed so. Not even by myself. I may press the advantage, but never would I take what you would not willingly give me. And though I wish to be connected to you in the most intimate of ways as soon as possible, I shall wait, if you wish, and court you for a full year before any plans of bonding are made.”

Erestor slowly sucked in his breath and a smile blossomed upon his face. Without warning, he leapt from his chair, over a coffee table and jumped into Glorfindel’s arms. He straddled the blonde’s lap and held the blonde head steady, his eyes gazing deeply into sky blue orbs.

“You are not playing, my lord? Truly, you would have me forever?”

“I would have you for longer, were that possible.”

Erestor’s bottom lip twitched and his eyes watered up. For the first time, Erestor initiated a kiss, and brought his lips tenderly, passionately, to Glorfindel’s. Their mouths melted to one another’s and their tongues met with no hint of hesitancy. Each now knew whom their soul would be bound to forever.



TBC









AN:Hope you all enjoyed the 2nd instalment of ‘Blood Bond’, the next chapter isn’t too far away!

And, just another reminder- Glorestor competition ends in just over two weeks. Good luck to everyone who has entered, and to all those desperately trying to finish any last-minute fics or pics.

Thanks for reading,

Mawgy