RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Title: Blood Bond
Author: Mawgy
Beta: Naresha
Rated: PG for this chapter. NC-17 overall.
Genre: Ansgt
Warnings: Male/Male relationship. Incest
Pairing: Erestor/Glorfindel
Summary: Erestor and Glorfindel discover that a short engagement may be romantic, but can lead to bigger problems.
Disclaimer: I own nothing and am making no money from this story… I just like to play with other people’s toys. :D




Chapter 5





“How is he?” Glorfindel whispered to his mother, just inside his room.

“Still asleep. He has not stirred since you left. How are your preparations going?”

“Wonderfully! Though there is nothing I have planned other than a special dinner and the rings. I am leaving everything else up to fate. Still, I doubt there is any reason for him to refuse me!” Glorfindel stated proudly. “As soon as he wakes, our lives will never be the same again.”

“I hope you are right and that your future will indeed be a happy one. But there is still a lord I must have a word with. Good luck, my son,” Loriel pressed a kiss to Glorfindel’s cheek and soundlessly left.


~*~


“Are you to tell me of your thoughts now?” Loriel demanded of her husband, hands on her hips.

“If you must know, then I will tell you, but let me say now that you shall not like my words for many reasons. Do not judge me too harshly,” Finlay croaked, his voice breaking. Loriel’s features softened as she looked at her tormented husband, his body bent over the side of his chair.


~*~


“You are awake,” Glorfindel smiled down at the dark head in his lap. The blonde put his book to the side and leant down awkwardly to kiss Erestor.

“Mmmhmm,” Erestor nodded and tried to deepen the kiss, but was denied.

“Come, dinner will be here any moment now. Perhaps you would like to freshen up?” Glorfindel offered.

“Here? Are we not to dine with your parents?” Erestor asked, half asleep.

“Under the circumstances I do not believe that to be wise. Mother is speaking to father now. Perhaps she can gain some light on the issue. For tonight, I have you all to myself,” Glorfindel smiled and kissed Erestor again, this time plunging his tongue deep within the dark one’s mouth for a fleeting moment before pulling away. “Go, I shall be here when you have finished.” Erestor nodded and stood up, straightening his robe as he went.

When Erestor emerged from the bathroom, his skin was glistening with small droplets of water and his hair had been brushed down.

“I used your hairbrush, I hope you do not mind,” Erestor excused.

“Not at all. Anything of mine, is yours,” Glorfindel said, opening his arms to Erestor, who moved and sat on the blonde’s lap, resting his head on Glorfindel’s cheek. Glorfindel’s arms automatically fastened around Erestor’s waist and held him tight, comfortingly stroking the small body. “If you have no plans for tomorrow, we can have you measured for new clothes.”

Erestor smiled at Glorfindel’s attempt to distract him from fretting over Lord Finlay’s words. “I would like that. Maybe when I look the part, your father will accept me.”

Glorfindel sighed. “The clothes you wear do not change the amazing person you are. Do not let him worry you. I love you. That is the only truth you need know. I love you,” Glorfindel whispered and licked Erestor’s ear.

Erestor smiled brightly at those words and twisted his head away form the teasing touch but Glorfindel followed. Erestor shrieked in delight and pushed away from his lover, falling back onto the couch. Glorfindel covered the younger one’s body with his own and claimed Erestor’s lips before the dark elf knew what was happening. Erestor moaned and threw his arms around Glorfindel, his hands stroking the large back and plunging into the blonde tresses.

Glorfindel awkwardly shuffled his hands under Erestor’s body while his tongue continued assaulting the young one’s mouth. The blonde was careful not to move beyond simple kissing and hugging, lest Erestor push him away again. But their movements were halted anyway moments later when a knock came at the door. Glorfindel moved his head away and groaned unpleasantly.

“Enter,” he called out. He did not turn to see who came in, rather began snuggling with Erestor again and kissed the pale neck beneath him.

“Your dinner is ready,” said a servant behind them, wheeling a cart laden with their food.

“Set it up on the balcony,” was Glorfindel’s muffled order. Erestor was glad Glorfindel’s hair covered most of his face, for he was sure he would have died from embarrassment otherwise. The servant took the cart outside and put their food on the table, and opened a bottle of wine. He also cut a rose from a nearby plant and laid it down in the centre, just next to a candle, which he lit. He then left the room, leaving the cart just by the front door. He wished his lord and the guest a good night, before leaving them in peace.

Glorfindel continued worshipping Erestor’s collarbone with his tongue, then with one long, continuous lick, he moved up the slim column of flesh before plunging his hot, slick muscle back into Erestor’s mouth. Erestor whimpered as he was overwhelmed by Glorfindel’s vitality. Glorfindel began to slow his tongue movements and eventually allowed the kiss to come to a natural end. Pulling away, he looked at Erestor’s flushed features and smiled indulgently. Leaning down, he kissed the end of Erestor’s nose and then sat up completely, careful not to crush his love as he moved.

“Come, you must be hungry,” Glorfindel held out his hand and drew Erestor to his feet as he himself stood. Together they walked around the bed and out the glass door. Erestor looked to the left and did indeed see a stairwell leading down into a garden but Glorfindel’s hold on him pulled him over towards the table and chairs. Erestor breathed in the scent of all the flowers mixed together and remembered never smelling anything so sweet.

Glorfindel rounded the table and held out a chair for Erestor. Erestor blushed a little, and came to sit on the seat, and just before he sat down, a kiss was bestowed upon his cheek. Glorfindel sat opposite Erestor and smiled.

“Wine?” Erestor offered after a while in silence.

“Yes, but, I may get a bottle from my own collection,” Glorfindel said, after noticing the bottle was open. “I shall be right back.” He picked up the wine and re-corked it. He left Erestor for a moment but soon reappeared with a very old looking bottle.

“Here, try some of this,” Glorfindel said proudly and poured the dark red liquid into Erestor’s glass. Erestor picked up the wineglass and tried the liquor.

“Mmmm! It is delicious!” Erestor declared.

“Yes, my parents drank it also on their- yes, a very good year,” Glorfindel announced. “This is the last bottle remaining.”

“Well I am delighted you think me good enough company to open it with,” Erestor teased.

“Anything for you, my love,” Glorfindel raised his glass and tapped the rim of it to Erestor’s.


~*~


“I am waiting!” Loriel exclaimed, exasperated.

“Do you remember when we were younger? What we were like?” Finlay asked sounding exhausted.

“Of course, how could I forget? We have known each other since we were children. Carefree and so full of life,” Loriel remembered fondly.

“And when we first made love?”

“It was the most perfect moment of my life.”

“And from then on?”

Loriel blushed. “We could not keep our hands off each other. Anywhere, *EVERYWHERE*! No place or time of day was off-limits.”

“And if there was the possibility of being caught?”

“It was even more thrilling,” Loriel smiled, inching closer to her husband.

“And then we wed.”

“The second-most perfect moment of my life,” Loriel reassured.

“And Glorfindel was born fifteen years later.”

“The most painful experience I have ever felt, but also the most rewarding.”

“And we as a couple, what happened to us?”

Loriel frowned and looked at Finlay. “We had an adorable child, whom we have loved regardless of his decisions. We started to fight more, but my feelings for you have never wavered. And I believe we grew closer.”

“On what level did we grow closer?” Finlay asked. Loriel stared at her husband, perplexed by his question.


~*~


“Would you like to take a walk in my garden?” Glorfindel asked as he placed his napkin on his plate.

“I would love to,” Erestor beamed, finishing off his glass of wine.

Glorfindel stood and held out his hand to Erestor. Together they walked over to the stairs and descended into Glorfindel’s private oasis.

“Oh this is lovely,” Erestor gushed. The garden consisted of a large lawn surrounded by several thick plants. There was more than enough space for Glorfindel to practice his swordplay and so much vegetation that the outskirts of greenest grass Erestor had ever seen looked almost wild. To one side he could hear the faint trickle of a brook. Upon mentioning it, Glorfindel moved aside a palm leaf and revealed to Erestor a secret pathway leading away from the yard. With the moon high above, the natural soft light and excellent elvish sight lit their way through the dark plant life. They followed the path of the small stream until it opened up into a large natural hot spring. Steam rose from the surface and swirled with the wind, beams of moonlight caressing their ghostly forms. “I imagine you bring all your victims here,” Erestor teased.

“Only those I wish to see wet,” Glorfindel smiled. Erestor laughed softly and looked around.

“How large is your garden?”

“It is hard to estimate as it has no natural border. I have never gone far beyond here as I may intrude upon someone else’s ‘private’ time.”

“And that is a bad thing?”

“Voyeurism is not one of my many fetishes. Though if you would rather watch… Oph!” Erestor had whacked Glorfindel gently in the stomach.

“So, do you wish to take a bath?” Erestor asked, pressing his back to Glorfindel’s chest.

“Only if you want to,” Glorfindel said, wrapping Erestor tightly in his arms.

“Mmm…not tonight. Perhaps another time?”

“But of course. Why do we not return to the open ground?” Glorfindel asked and drew Erestor with him, a strong arm remaining wrapped around the slim waist as they walked side by side. “Aaaah, I love the sounds of the night. The water running, the crickets, owls gently hooting. It is all so musical in its own way. Do you not agree?” Glorfindel asked, stepping out of the dense plant life.

“Oh very much so,” Erestor confirmed.

“Then, why do we not celebrate this natural wonder with our bodies? Would you like to dance?” Glorfindel asked before Erestor could jump to the wrong conclusion.

“Here? Now? Without proper musicians or instruments? Or a stable ground?”

“Yes. What is more, I think we should remove our shoes and feel the soft grass between our toes as we move to nature’s rhythm.” Glorfindel released Erestor and took off his boots. Once Erestor realised Glorfindel was serious; he began removing his own shoes. Erestor smiled as the green blades tickled his skin as he stretched his toes. Glorfindel bowed deeply and held out his hand. Erestor accepted and was immediately pulled into a slow, erotic dance.


~*~


“We connected emotionally in a way we never had before, our thoughts concerning the welfare of our family had never been stronger, our ideals, what we considered to be important…” Loriel floundered, trying to think back.

“And what about physically? In our youth, we cared not for appropriateness and just let our bodies control our actions. When Glorfindel was born, we did not mate again until several years afterwards.”

“But that is true with most couples once a child is born. The majority of elven families have but one child as physical desires wane.”

“Yet, if you will recall, I often asked to be intimate again with you, but never did you wish for it. I thought it strange I should ask my soul mate for her permission to bed her when before I never had to and we would just feel the heat in our bodies rise and would fall to the closest horizontal surface. For ten long years you no longer desired me physically,” Finlay sighed and sagged further in his chair.


~*~


Erestor stood two arm-lengths away from Glorfindel, then spun into the blonde’s side and stopped. Looking up into the blue eyes, his heart fluttered at the flushed complexion and dark orbs looking down on him. Glorfindel leant down and sealed his lips over Erestor’s, but did not deepen the kiss. Pulling back, he released Erestor’s body and stood in front of the younger elf, holding the smaller hands gently in his.

“Erestor, from the moment I saw you, I knew I had found something special. It was not until I spoke to you that I realised HOW precious you were. We have only spent a week together, but already I know that you are the other half of my soul. Erestor, my dear wonderful, beautiful Erestor, will you bond with me this night?” Glorfindel asked and released Erestor’s hands long enough to pull two rings wrapped in a black velvet cloth from his pocket.

Erestor gasped as he looked at the rings and felt his eyes well up. Aside from their colour, they were a perfect match. Glorfindel’s was a larger gold band whereas Erestor’s was comprised of mithril and both had ‘my only’ inscribed on the inner rim. Erestor flung his arms around Glorfindel’s neck and kissed him.

“Of course I will! But, why tonight? My father will be devastated to miss this.”

“Given the situation with my father, I thought that by binding, he will be given no choice but to accept you. We have only known each other a short time so perhaps he does not truly believe what we say we feel for each other. With this act, there will be no doubt to the depth of our feelings. And we can always have another ceremony for our friends and family. Tonight is just for us,” Glorfindel said softly and kissed Erestor.

“Yes,” Erestor whispered against Glorfindel’s lips.


~*~


“I do recall you asking me, but three years after Glorfindel was born you ceased to do so. I thought you were also beginning to lose your need for physical closeness. And it was not until I asked that we shared our bodies again some seven years after your last request,” Loriel replied.

“The need and desire to have you close to me has never abated. And after so many years of having my thirst quenched daily to never at all- I went mad. I remember the last time I asked you. You had just put Glorfindel to bed. As you left his room, I asked if you also wished to kiss me goodnight, but again I was denied. You were tired, exhausted, not in the mood. I was so disappointed, I thought you were no longer attracted to me, so I went to my office to do some work.”

Loriel nodded her head, wondering what any of this had to with their son’s lover.


~*~


“No,” Erestor stopped Glorfindel as the blonde pulled him back towards the palace.

“I thought you wanted this,” Glorfindel said, his heart thumping in panic.

“I do, but not your room. I do not wish to lay in the same bed as countless others have as we unite our souls,” Erestor explained.

“Then, where?” Glorfindel asked.

Erestor looked around the garden, then back at Glorfindel. He shrugged a shoulder and widened his eyes.

“Here?” Glorfindel questioned. Erestor just smiled and stepped back.

“Erestor, love, this will be your first time, I have nothing to prepare you with out here,” Glorfindel tried to reason.

“There is a small stream to our left and an aloe plant right next to that.”

“Do you not find the night air a little chilly?”

“Then warm me,” Erestor simply said and laid himself on the ground. Glorfindel hesitated for moment, but eventually gave in and lowered himself to the ground, holding most of his weight on his arms and legs over Erestor.

“I love you,” Glorfindel whispered, his lips a hair’s breath from Erestor’s.

“And I love you, my blonde beauty,” Erestor declared. Glorfindel closed the distance and pressed his lips to Erestor’s softly, slowly deepening the kiss and hastening the pace the longer it went on. His hands began to roam Erestor’s body, feeling, stroking, delighting.


~*~


“I came here to speak to you about your problem with Erestor, not for this walk down memory lane,” Loriel said sternly, becoming impatient.

“It was late, I was lonely, depressed, tired, emotionally drained and…ohhh, the same old excuses really,” Finlay continued as if Loriel had said nothing. “Never have I looked at another woman the way I have you. But when I ordered a late supper, I could not resist the maid whom brought it to me.”

Loriel gasped and stepped back, covering her mouth. Her eyes were wide as she regarded her husband. Finlay went on, ignoring.

“She was bound also, but did not object, so in my exhausted state convinced myself there was no reason we could not do this. It was a one off thing. As soon as it ended, I was more distraught than I had been to begin with. I knew that even if I told you there was no punishment you could come up with that would justly discipline me. So I did it to myself. As penance for touching another, I denied myself the one thing I wanted more than anything- you. I never asked again to lay with you and I swear; it was pure torture. Once you were ready to resume a physical relationship with me, I would not pressure you for it,” Finlay looked up for the first time and saw his beautiful wife, weeping and holding onto a nearby piece of furniture for support. He wished his tale ended there, but knew the whole truth needed to come out this night or else it never would.

“After that night, I did not change the duties of the maid involved as perhaps I should have, rather I used her to be a visual reminder of how much I had failed as a husband. Never again did I speak with her or remain in the same room as her if we were alone. Not until two months later…”


~*~*~*~


“Excuse me, my Lord, but I *MUST* speak with you,” the young lady said, stepping out of the shadows.

“I have nothing to say to you,” Finlay replied and continued walking.

“That is fine, but I have something of the utmost importance to tell you,” she beseeched.

The lord ceased walking and motioned for the lady to come closer.


~*~*~*~


Erestor’s body felt as though it were on fire. Hands and lips touched everywhere as Glorfindel teased him to the point of madness.

“Please…please finish it,” Erestor begged, wanting desperately to become one with Glorfindel. Glorfindel took pity on Erestor’s pleading face and broke off a stem from the aloe plant. He dripped a copious amount of the fluid leaking from the plant onto his fingers. Holding Erestor’s hips steady with one arm, Glorfindel took his lover’s erection into his mouth. Erestor gasped as the current centre of his world was enveloped in hot, steamy warmth with a slick, wet muscle rubbing against it.

Glorfindel used Erestor’s distraction to thrust a finger inside the smaller elf’s puckered entrance. Erestor squirmed around the digit inside him, but did not find it intrusive. He relaxed as the finger began working in and out of his passage and when a second finger was added, he barely felt it. Again, Glorfindel dragged Erestor’s attention back to his throbbing arousal when teeth ever so gently scraped across the sensitive skin. Erestor moaned low. And so, Glorfindel did it again and pulled his fingers most of the way out of Erestor. Adding a third, he pushed in again gently. Erestor bucked up violently, trying to throw Glorfindel off, but the blonde held him down and began suckling on the velvety sacks below Erestor’s member. Glorfindel crooked his fingers and hit Erestor’s pleasure spot with ease. Erestor gasped again and looked at Glorfindel in confusion.

“Did you like that?” Glorfindel teased.

“Again,” Erestor huffed. “Do it again.”

“Do what? This?” Glorfindel asked and pushed against Erestor’s prostate again. Erestor’s eyes rolled up into his head and from within the dark confines of his mind fireworks of every colour burst into life.

Glorfindel, deeming Erestor ready, removed his fingers and smiled at the soft mewl of disappointment Erestor let out. Sitting up, he poured more aloe liquid onto his arousal. He leant over Erestor and placed a kiss on the dark one’s lips.


~*~*~*~


“I love my husband, and never before have I considered mating with any other than him. He has wanted to have a child now for five years, and though I tell him I am not ready yet, with each time we lay together, I do wish for a babe, but as yet none has begun growing within me. I know I should not have, but my husband means the world to me and if a child will make him happy, then I am willing to sacrifice my body to another in order to give him one. The baby that now lives within me is yours. I tell you this only because you have a right to know, but that is where your privilege ends. In three month’s time, my husband and I are moving to the country so we may raise our child in a freer environment. I shall never tell my son of you, you will not visit him and he is not your heir. To the world our encounter never occurred, so this child is not yours and you have no claim over him,” the maid spoke with absolute assuredness that Finlay dared not argue. She bowed low and began walking away from the lord in the darkened hallway.

“What shall you call him?” he asked just before she went out of hearing range.

“Erestor.”


~*~*~*~


“I, Glorfindel, son of Finlay, do promise to behold you, Erestor, above all others, to love and cherish, to respect, honour and serve for all eternity,” Glorfindel spoke, looking straight into Erestor’s dark eyes, not a hint of regret or fear showing in the blue orbs. As he spoke he slipped Erestor’s ring onto his slim finger, a perfect fit.

“I, Erestor, son of Earane, do promise to behold you, Glorfindel, above all others, to love, cherish, respect, honour and serve for all eternity,” Erestor smiled, his eyes watering up again. Glorfindel’s ring now glinted on his left hand, to forever be held in that place.

“Ready?” Glorfindel asked, lining his erection up to Erestor’s stretched opening. Erestor merely nodded and waited for Glorfindel to start pushing in.


~*~


Loriel gasped and clutched at her heart. Her strength failed her and she fell to the ground, her mind reeling with all her husband had relayed from 129 years ago.

“Oh Valar… Erestor and Glorfindel are,” she swallowed, “brothers?”

“Yes,” Finlay whispered.

“So when you admitted it was not Erestor himself but his father you mistrusted, you meant yourself?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“But, there is a possibility that he is Earane’s… just because they had failed in the past does not mean-”

“There is little similarity between myself and Erestor, true, but my mother’s hair was just as dark, his nose and lips are the same shape, only smaller. He is my child,” Finlay looked to his distraught wife on the ground and hated himself all the more for bringing this pain to her.

“After all we have ever wanted for Glorfindel, he has now finally found his soul mate and- OH NO!” she cried and quickly stood from the floor and ran to her son’s chambers. Finlay watched her leave and though he wished to follow, dared not, believing she just wanted time to herself to digest all he had confessed to.


~*~


Loriel bothered not to knock on the door and raced inside Glorfindel’s room. No movement stirred around the chamber and she raced up the stairs leading to the bed just in case. No one was there and she sighed in relief. Looking up she saw a faint light coming from the garden below and her breath hitched in her throat again. Not bothering with the stairs, she ran over the bed and jumped down on the other side and ran through the open door. Taking every second step she raced into the garden, but it was too late.

Erestor and Glorfindel’s souls had emerged from their bodies as two glowing, shapeless entities, cocooning the lovers in a soft ball of light that neither sound nor outside images could penetrate.

Loriel fell to her knees, screaming at her son, though she knew he would not hear. She wept uncontrollably, hating the Valar for this unfortunate series of events, her husband for being so stupid, her son for being so rash, herself for getting involved and Erestor for being so damn lovable. She lay on the grass and continued to weep, watching the souls merge and twine around one another as a faint outline within the light moved gently. Loriel knew it was her son making love to Erestor, but could not turn away. The beauty of the moment compelled her to watch, though her mind was filled with thoughts of how wrong the scene before her was.


~*~


“Glorfindel, I can feel you,” Erestor said, awe resounding in his voice. “You are in my mind as well as my body.”

“I know my love. I can feel you too. You fill my soul and I am complete. From this moment on, we shall never be apart, in body, mind or spirit,” Glorfindel assured and leaned in for a kiss. His gentle thrusts grew in vigour, always hitting that pleasure spot within Erestor until it became too much for his partner to bear. With a long drawn-out moan, Erestor came, his seed erupting onto his stomach. Glorfindel pumped twice more into Erestor’s tight canal before his essence spilled within his love. With a soft, satiated sigh, Glorfindel gently pulled out and lay down beside Erestor, drawing the younger elf to him. “We shall never be alone again,” Glorfindel whispered as sleep began to overtake him. Erestor agreed with a hum and small nod as he too, dozed off.

As they lay there, their souls lighting up the space around them, drifted back into their bodies, each now possessing both halves of their spirits.


~*~


Loriel approached her son quietly and looked down upon the sleeping couple. Her never-ending tears continued flowing as she intruded upon this beautiful moment, knowing in her heart that when they awoke, this blessed peace would be shattered. For now though, she returned to Glorfindel’s room and fetched them a blanket. Placing it over the newly bonded pair carefully, she walked away, glad neither had stirred at her presence.

She returned to her rooms and looked at her pale husband.

“We have a problem,” she said simply. “Erestor and Glorfindel have just bound.”

Finlay stared at her for a long moment, and when it was made quite clear that she was not joking, the lord fainted, falling from his chair and onto the floor.



TBC









Soooooo…. How many of you saw that coming? :D



Thanks for reading. And please, if you’ve never left feedback before, I’d love to hear what you thought of this chapter. Thanks

(And of course, all my loyal past reviewers are free to express themselves again.

More to come soon.

Luv Mawgy