RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Anna drifted on the edge of sleep and began to dream.

There was a large body of water surrounded by trees and bushes with a lovely waterfall at one end. No one was nearby that Anna could see so she hiked up her skirt and started to wade into the water a little way. She had only wet her feet when she discovered the water was warm. "It must be fed by a hot spring,"she thought. She checked quickly to make certain that no one was near and decided to take off her clothes and enjoy a nice warm soak in the spring. The water was heavenly and she leaned back against some moss at the edge of the shore and lay there enjoying the warmth of the sun and the water with her eyes closed. Anna did not even notice when someone took off his clothes and joined her, until, that is, she felt the soft tender kisses on her neck.

Anna’s eyes flew open and she started to protest, but the handsome male kissing her simply moved his attentions to her mouth. He kissed her lightly at first then more deeply as she ceased to struggle. Then he began gently stroking all over her body. He seemed to know by instinct just the right places to touch and fondle. Soon Anna was moaning in ecstasy as he slipped his fingers inside of her and gently teased her now swollen nub with his thumb. His hand slowly and gently plunged in and out of her as he nibbled her ear and her neck and placed butterfly kisses over her breasts. She thought she would not be able to take any more pleasure and felt very near the edge of completion, when he picked her up in his arms, took her deeper into the water and placed her legs so that they were straddling him. Holding her beneath her arms he lifted her slowly positioning her over himself. She could feel his long and swollen shaft beneath her. Being too filled with desire by this time to resist, she guided his throbbing member into her. He continued to lift her gently and then lower her impaling her on himself. Her hands rested on his shoulders helping him support her weight and she began kissing his neck licking and nibbling as she went. When she reached his ear a gasp escaped his lips and realizing this meant he must especially like what she was doing there she continued, gently teasing and suckling. She felt him tremble slightly as his pelvis bucked hard and he buried himself as deeply as he could now pumping in earnest his head thrown back. His lips slightly parted, half gasping, half moaning as he murmured in his own beautiful language.

"Ai Lirimar"

She let her eyes drift closed and heard,

“Anna, Anna, ....Anna?"

Anna opened her eyes to darkness. She was in bed wearing the nightclothes Orophin had loaned to her. She had been dreaming again.

"You were talking in your sleep. It sounded like you were having a very interesting dream. Would you care to share it?"

"I don’t remember all of it", she lied blushing.

"I could try to help you remember if you like?" ,Orophin teased.

"No thanks, Go back to sleep," she mumbled, rolling over and trying hard to think of anything but that dream.

Anna had been in the Golden Wood for several weeks and tried many times politely but firmly to discourage the elves from hitting on her. Her pleas seemed to fall on deaf ears. No matter how hard she insisted that she really wasn’t interested in a relationship, they still tried all the harder to convince her that a little roll between the sheets was just what she needed. These elves were all good looking. it was like being surrounded by a town full of Chippendale Dancers.

It was not too surprising when her dreams started taking on an erotic nature, much to her embarrassment and Orophin’s amusement. The dreams were bad enough, but what really irritated her was that her dreams were not of Orophin, or Rúmil or indeed any of the Lothlorien elves whom she had met. They were of Legolas, the tall, hard muscled, lean elf who had refused to even tell her farewell at their last meeting. It bothered her that she seemed to be developing a crush on tall blonde and grumpy.
Chapter End Notes:
After that I think I'll just go take a cold shower while you review.