The Reborn by adiman07
Summary: A young woman whose memory is blocked about where she came from and who her parents were, Journeys into her past history to find out who she is and where she came from. With the help of some loyal friends she embarks into a confused but very determined trip into her past only to find out more confusing tales of her life and that of her parents. Even more confusing is the connection she has with some Forest people who live deep in the North-West region of North America and Canada. She doesn't know them but they did raise her once when she was a toddler before she was adopted. First couple of chapters talks about where she came from, and growing up in lothlorien with her parents
Categories: Erestor's Library Characters: Celebrian, Elladan, Elrohir, Elrond, Erestor, Galadriel, Glorfindel, Haldir, OFC, OMC, Orophin, Rumil, Thranduil
Beta Reader: dragonfly
Challenge: Written For...: None
Genre: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Romance
Pairing: None
Posted at...: None
Timeline: 2 - First Age
Warnings: Death, Het, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 39747 Read: 108749 Published: July 27, 2007 Updated: November 27, 2007

1. Chapter 1 'Echo's From The Past' by adiman07

2. Chapter 2 Lost by adiman07

3. Chapter 3 'New Friends Old Friends' by adiman07

4. Chapter 4 'Home Sweet Home?' by adiman07

5. Chapter 5 'Meetings' by adiman07

6. Chapter 6 'A Surprise Visit' by adiman07

7. Chapter 7 'Rated R' you ready for this!' by adiman07

8. "THe COURTSHIP" chp8 "r" by adiman07

Chapter 1 'Echo's From The Past' by adiman07
Author's Notes:
The first couple of chapters starts where her beginnings began before she was born. It also starts the time before Columbus before the five actually go into the past. Way past!
Around the year 1460

He was washed up upon the shore slightly injured and unconscious. His name is Otetiani. Also along the shore and unconscious were Garakonthie and Gawasowaneh his cousins and his two friends Dadgayodah and Daganawidah. Their uneventful trip had started in a place we know today as "North America" around the New York and Canada area. For them it was home, it was "The Great Turtle Island." But now they were no where near their precious home. They lay on the sandy ground slowly coming out of their state of unconsciousness. One of the cousins were the first
to sit up and look around at their surroundings. Shaking himself out of his shock of where they ended up, he slowly got up to check on the other four.
Seeing that there were no serious injuries, he started to gently shake them.

"Come on Gawasowaneh! Wake up and help me get the others up!"Garakonthie said looking around at the others. Gawasowaneh waved his hand at his brother "No.. Go away! I'm having a nice dream with that pretty maiden we know!"

Garakonthie looked at his brother a little annoyed and shook him even harder.
"Come on now brother! Get up and help with the other three and stop your goofy dreaming of maidens,” Gawasowaneh peeked with one eye from under his arm at his brother and smiled mischievously. “Okay, okay I'm up! But I am going to finish that exciting dream later!"

Garakonthie shook his head. "You and your dalliances with the maidens", he chuckled"Only you would dream such dreams in any kind of predicament you might be in! You are impossible!"

"But it helps though!" Gawasowaneh replied.

The two were twins. Garakonthie, the eldest of the two was very level headed and serious. He was the more responsible of the two. Gawasowaneh on the other hand was charming, witty, flirtatious, and light-hearted and somehow was always getting himself into some kind of trouble. Sometimes involving his older sibling which Garakonthie hated. He was always there to help his younger brother out when he was in trouble. Especially when it involved the fathers of the maidens his younger brother would be caught with. But now it was just him, his brother, their cousin, and their two friends. Garakonthie noticed the leader of the group was sitting up now and went to him. “Otetiani you okay? Come on get up and look where we have landed. It doesn't look anything like the home! The captain of that ship said he was taking us to some place called ' I-n-g-l-a-n-d?'."

Otetiani got up along with his two friends and surveyed the area they were at. "Yes he did say that. I don't even know what ' In gland*' is suppose to look like?! But one thing I do know and that is we won't be sold as slaves to anyone now. The captain and his crew are dead. So we are saved from that for now... I hope...” he added as an afterthought.

Dadgayodah said, "Well I don't know either, but I already don't like this place and wish to go back home, if it's still there."

They all just stood there and reflected upon what had happened to their people and their village. They didn't even know how long they were adrift before they ended up on the strange land. All they knew was that they were very hungry and thirsty and very far from home.

So they looked around to see what they could use to make some kind of weapon for hunting. There were some good pieces of driftwood scattered on the beach and some stout branches on the trees about them. So they decided to make spears and use knives that they had confiscated from the ship they were on. They also had rope that they liberated as well. They used the rope to tie the knives at the end of four long branches to make spears. When they were done they decided to walk inland to try their luck at hunting anything.

As luck would have it (and what luck it was) that a quarter of a mile away from where they started, a good-sized boar came out of a bush and came straight at them. They were too fast for it and threw their spears at it with extreme accuracy. They quickly skinned and cleaned it and saved the hide.

A fire was made on the beach with two heavy wooden poles stuck in the ground about four feet apart. They stuck another spiked pole through the boar and put it on the top of the notched poles over the fire. While the boar was cooking they cleaned the hide of the fat and hair off it and stretched it on four large sturdy branches and tied it with what was left of the rope they had. They put it near the fire to dry it out. They were intending to use the hide to make some water pouches for their travel. They had also cut some tendons to use for sewing up the pouches and would use some bones they removed for needles.

The brothers decided to check out the small creek they saw where they just caught the boar and see if it was good for drinking. They both knelt down by the creek and cupped their hands to dip into the cool water. When they dipped their hands in they quickly took a sip of the cool water and decided it was drinkable. So they went back and informed the others that the water was cool and good tasting.

Daganawidah, who loved to cook, tested the boar to see if it was cooked. "We can eat now,”
he told to the group. So they went to the boar and pulled off the meat and sat down and ate their fill.

"That was delicious, but I think I ate to much!" Gawasowaneh groaned. "Me too!"
Dadgayodah said groaning also.

The other three just looked at them laughing and decided to go and take a drink from the creek. When they came back Otetiani said "Let us offer up a prayer to the Great Spirit for our fortune today."

"Yes that would be a good idea." Garakonthie said. They all agreed. SoOtetiani
offered up a prayer of thanksgiving from all of them to the GreatSpirit.

"Oh Great Spirit we want to offer up our prayers of thanksgiving to you. You have saved us from the hands of the strangers, have sent us here for whatever reason you have in store for us. You have provided us with this meal and water to drink. We thank you for this and for each other Great Spirit and now we wait for where you will lead us. In the Great Spirit’s name! Aho!" They all said in unison.

The five of them sat near the fire as they all started to reflect on the past couple of day’s events that had put them in their present dilemma.

Otetiani remembered it all:

It was a nice day and the people of his village were going about their own business as they did everyday. Suddenly one of their warriors staggered in through the gates of their village. They had two posts, one within the village and one in the trees where they had platforms high up to guard the outside borders of their village. There where about thirty warriors there. The warrior who staggered in told them he was the only one to make it to the village so far. There were light skinned strangers coming to the village with strange loud weapons. They are being attacked by these outsiders and the warriors were dying fast! The loud weapons were ripping through their bodies like cloth.

The young warrior himself was injured with a large hole to his chest. He didn't get to say anymore because he had lost a lot of blood which was quickly ebbing his life away. They didn't know what to do for him except find a way to staunch the bleeding. But it was too late! He died a moment later. The alarm went up and all the warriors were called up to help fight these outsiders. They could hear the loud blasting noises from a distance. There was a panic within the village.

Otetiani called for ten warriors to lead the people to safety and told the warriors to take the women and children and the elders to the hiding place that was built for them.

Just then two warriors had come through the gate, one was not injured but the one he was carrying was. “Chief Otetiani!" the warrior breathlessly shouted. "There are too many of them! There are many hundreds. They carry strange weapons that is loud and destructive. It puts holes in our bodies!"

A group of warriors took the injured warrior from him and was attempting to stop the bleeding. But he drew his last breath and died on the ground they laid him on. They put him in one of the houses and laid him on a bed.

Otetiani ask the young warrior who was not injured what happened.

“They came upon us and asked where they could find the Winono's. We told them we didn't know what they are talking about! They called us Filthy lying savages. They said we can't hide the Winono's from them. They want them for their longevity and secrets for staying young and disease-less. We told them no, we will not reveal the whereabouts of the Sacred Ancients to anyone no matter what! They said to us, 'Then you will all die like filthy pigs that you are!' That is when the battle started.” The young warrior told them.

“We will not let them kill our people nor will we let them know where the Winono's live!" Otetiani told the warriors and his people. He turned to the ten warriors he assigned to take the people to safety and said " Take the people to the hiding place the Winono's built for us and their people. Take this message to the Winono's as soon as you can and the people are safe. Tell them this that Chief Otetiani is sending his people to the hiding place because we are under attack. We must take them there because strangers from another land are seeking
you out. They want you because you are the ancient ones and want to know your secrets. We made an oath to you long ago through our ancestors that we would never reveal the whereabouts of your people. I fear that they would torture you and destroy you with their greed for long life. We may not make it out alive, but at least our people and yours will be safe! Go now and take our people to safety and stay with them." Otetiani told the warriors.

So the people were led out of the village through the back of the village gates. The only thing was, it would not be easy as they would have to go through rough grounds in a round about way to get to the forest where the Winono's were. It would be rough travel through hills and rocky terrain, but there was no other way.

Otetiani, his cousins, his friends and all the other warriors who stayed behind got themselves ready for a long hard battle with these strangers from another land (or so they thought it would be long). The strangers came to the gates. There were many of them carrying those strange weapons.

The leader shouted to Otetiani who was standing on a ledge at the top of the gate with his warriors. "Give us the location of the Winono's and we will not destroy your village and will let your people live!"

Otetiani looked at them in utter disgust and shouted back. "No, we will not give you anything. You people are greedy and want them for your own personal gain!
The ancients are not going to be treated so disrespectfully nor will they leave with any of you. They just want to be left alone in peace!"

"We are not greedy, nor do we wish to harm them! We just wish to speak to them and ask them how they live so long and not get sick. We want to know their secrets about what they use, eat, or even drink to stay so young and healthy! Be reasonable and let us know where they are, and nobody will get hurt! Who is in charge of this village anyway?" The leader asked.

"I am the one whom you have been speaking to all this time! I am Otetiani chief of this village and I say again NO! Go back where you came from, we will not yield to your demands. We had made an oath to the Winono's and intend to keep
it! We are prepared to fight and let the secret die with us if it means to
protect our people and the Winono's. Now go or prepare to fight!" Otetiani
shouted back to the man.

The leader was angry at Otetiani. "You have made a grave mistake you heathen savage! Now all of your people and you will die for not giving us what we want. We will not leave empty handed. We will find them ourselves without your help and you can't stop us!"

So began the fighting, Otetiani and his warriors against the outsiders from another land. The warriors fought hard against the outsiders with their excellent bow skills, they were extreme archers. They killed many of the outsiders with their speed, but they still were no match against the loud weapons the outsiders possessed with them. They ripped through their bodies killing a lot of warriors instantly or leaving them with mortal wounds.
Otetiani's warriors were dropping like fall leaves till there were only fifteen left of them including Otetiani, his twin cousin's and two close friends.

They were captured and brought before the leader, "Bind them with chains, their feet, hands, and necks." So all fifteen were bound with chains and dragged to two of many boats on the shore. They were made to turn around and look towards their village and surrounding forest area. They watched helplessly as the village and the surrounding forest were set on fire. They were hoping to draw out the Winono's from out of the forest, but no one came. “See what we had to do because of your stubbornness!" The man retorted. "Take them to the ships now! As they rowed to the ships the fifteen warriors couldn't help but turn around and see the thick black smoke that was coming from the village and forest. Otetiani said a small prayer to himself, 'Great Spirit I have confidence you have led my people to safety along with the Winono's and I thank you'.

As they neared the ships the leader told them to take the ten that were on another boat to the second ship into the lower quarters. Otetiani and his four comrades were to go on the first ship. As they were taken below the ship, they were greeted by the captain of that ship.

"Hello, my name is Captain John Gibbs of the SEA WORTHY here. I understand you know the whereabouts of the 'Great Ancient Winono's of this land! I would very much like to know where they are so that we can talk to them and see if they will come with us. We will treat them royally and provide them with anything they want; provided they help us with information we would like to get from them. Then we will bring them right back to where ever they live. So I have a proposition for you! If you can provide us with the information we seek on their whereabouts, but we will provide food for you and help you rebuild your village for you! Now how does that sound? Good doesn't it. So how about it will you give us the information please!"

Otetiani looked suspiciously and then looked at his comrades. They all had the same look on their faces as well. They all knew the captain was lying. Otetiani thought to himself 'these people are treacherous, murderous, and liars. They would most likely kill us any-ways The other four comrades shook their heads no. So Otetiani told the captain, "No, we will not betray the Ancient ones or our people!"

This made the captain angry "NO? Well then maybe my men here should show you heathen savages some manners and respect to your superiors! Gentlemen please teach these savages how to obey and respect us when we ask for something!"

At that request the men grabbed Gawasowaneh to take him upstairs. "NO!"
Garakonthie yelled! "Take me first, I will go first” The first mate who was present came up to Garakonthie and kicked him in the stomach and then proceeded to punch him in the mouth, which caused it to bleed

. "Shut your dirty filthy savage stinking mouth, ya heathen! You'll get your turn next!" The other men with him just laughed at him.

"Do not worry my brother, I will be alright." Gawasowaneh said as he was being
dragged up the stairs.

Garakonthie yelled,"Gawasowaneh stay strong!!" He started to struggle with the chains trying to yank them off. He wanted to go and help his brother.

"Stop struggling with the chains Garakonthie save your strength. Soon it will be our turn at the hands of those evil men." No sooner had he said that, that the captain came down with the same men with Gawasowaneh.

"It’s a lucky day for you! Instead of beating the tar out of you, I've decided that you would be more worth to me alive than dead. So when we get back to England you will be sold as slaves to the highest bidders. I know for a fact you will bring me a pretty penny, especially from those loved starved rich women who like to have love slaves around. So men do not bruise the merchandise, or I won't be able to sell them. Get them cleaned up and get them some clothes to wear." So the men got large buckets of water and threw it on them. They took large deck brushes and started to scrub them with soapy water.

Otetiani did not like what they were doing to him and his comrades, and besides that the brushes were very rough and scratched their skin. They fought against the men who were extremely rough with them, but the chains inhibited them from doing much. The men then ripped and cut their leggings and breeclouts off of them leaving them naked. They left them there for a few minutes.

The first mate came back with a pile of clothing and shot it at them. "Get dressed!” he growled at them.

"We can't, we have chains on!" Otetiani said.

"Hey someone get the keys for these savages!" He yelled up the stairs. A moment later two men came down with the keys. " We will only give you pants to wear, so I will only take off the leg chains. Now hurry up!"

So Otetiani and his comrades dressed while the men watched. When they were done they put the leg chains back on.

Meanwhile back in the Captains quarters he was pacing back and forth, feeling more nervous by the minute. Feeling anxiety creeping up on him, his fears were growing inside. He was supposed to bring back the Winono's anyway he can at all costs no matter what he had to do. But he failed and that is what was causing him to be nervous. ‘It’s all their faults those stupid savages! They won't tell me anything. It's their entire fault, and they should be punished! He thought. 'I could lose my ship or even worse lose my life for this! "OH HELL WITH THIS!!" he said loudly. So he called his first mate in.

"Aye Captain?" he said.

"I’ve changed my mind. Take some men down there and beat them. Maybe they will change their mind and decide to tell us where the Winono's are." He told the first mate while staring out the window.

"Aye Captain, will do right away!" He said happily. So he gathered up ten men told them what they are to do and they all went down to carry out the task. They had whips and clubs with them.

"Someone is coming!" Otetiani said.

“Sounds like many feet coming!" Garakonthie said.

Then the first mate came down with his men. "Alright ya dirty savages; the Captain has changed his mind. If you survive then maybe he can still sell what ever is left of you! He wants to know where them Ancients are and be quick about the answer! If you don't tell us then we have orders to beat you which I don't mind one bit! Now what is the answer!"

"I told the Captain we will not tell you anything about the ancients because we gave them an oath that we would never tell anyone of their whereabouts and that is final! We will die first than to betray them. We would rather die, letting the secret die with us!" Otetiani said proudly.

"Then you will get your wish, dumb savages!" So the men proceeded to beat them hard with their weapons until they were exhausted. When none of the five stirred the men cleaned themselves off from the blood of the five and went upstairs.

When he was sure they were gone Otetiani very slowly sat up and called on the others. "Garakonthie, Gawasowaneh! Are you okay?!" They moaned a little as they sat up slowly.

"Yes we are okay." Garakonthie said slowly. Gawasowaneh just nodded weakly.

"Dadgayodah ,Deganawidah! Are you Okay?!...no answer. “Come on you two they are gone you can sit up now!"....still no answer and this worried him. They were on the other side of the room they were in and it was dark with only one small window, so they could barely see each other except for Otetiani who could see everyone just fine.

"They can't be dead Otetiani?" Garakonthie asked worriedly.

“No they are not dead," Otetiani answered him, “I can see them breathing. They are just unconscious. I will try to see if I can do anything for them. So he made his way painfully to them only to find he could not reach them. Since they were chained together except for the two, the cousins and Otetiani pivoted together. Finally he was able to reach them with Darak who was the closest to them helping out.

Meanwhile the first mate went to the captain’s quarters to discuss the situation of the five men. The first mate thought to himself, 'The captain is not going to like this one bit, no sir, he is not going to!" Just before he knocked on the door, he nervously wiped his sweaty hands on his pants and then knocked.

"Come in!" the captain bellowed loudly. "Ah...captain. Sir.” he hesitated before going on. "We did as you asked ..but they still refused to tell us anything.
They said they would rather die than give us the location and all.” He said quietly.

"WHAT!! They still refuse to tell us!" He practically screamed at the first mate. The captain started to pace very fast and angrily across the floor and then he stopped. "Well I was afraid of that and had already talked to the other captain on the other ship, just in case they refused. I will give a message to the other captain that we will proceed as planned. Give us a bit of time and then bring them up here!" he instructed the first mate.

"Aye captain."

Otetiani started to tend to the two badly injured friends. His cousins as bad as they were came over to help tend to the unconscious two. Gawasowaneh found some kind of drinking device that had water in it.

"Here is some water we can clean them up with." he said to Otetiani.

Otetiani took it and proceeded to clean them up slowly. While he was doing that the other two found some old cloth and ripped them in strips to use on the wounds. The two friends were beaten the worse because they were trying to protect their chief and friend Otetiani, which he had told them not to in the first place. Their loyalty was too strong to not do what they felt was right. To protect their leader.

Just then they heard some of the men come down the stairs. "They are coming again Otetiani!" Garakonthie said with an alarmed look. Otetiani told his cousins to lie down and pretend to be unconscious.

"Okay now, you are to come with us. We have a nice surprise waiting for you up on deck!" The first mate said sarcastically. "Okay men get them up and take them up on deck."

"Sir what do we do with these two. They ain't movi'n, ain't breath'n. I think they are dead!" One man told him while trying to pull them up.

"Throw some water on them, that'll wake them up."

So one of the men went and retrieved a large wooden bucket of water and threw the water on them as well as the others. Otetiani and his cousins sat up sputtering and coughing but the other two still didn't move.

"Leave those two and bring the other three. They picked them up and dragged them up the stairs.

Otetiani and Garakonthie quickly got their feet underneath them and walked pulling their arms out of the men's grasp. "We can walk by ourselves!"
Garakonthie growled at the ones holding them.

"Yeah really, then what about this one!" The first mate pointed to Gawasowaneh who was trying to stand on his own.

“We’ll take care of him and hold him up." Otetiani told the first mate.
Garakonthie held on to his brother and gave the first mate a murderous look.
Otetiani took his other arm to help him walk as well.

They were led to the side of the ship and were shocked to see ten warriors standing on the rail part of the other ship facing them. They all had nooses around their necks. Their hands were bound behind them. Their feet were tied to large heavy rocks.

"Well now! It looks to me that you have quite a dilemma here before you!" The captain said while looking straight at Otetiani. "Since you are their leader, it would be your responsibility to see to your men's well-being. I would think that you would do everything in your power to make sure your men will survive!" He said with an evil grin. “So I have a proposition for you...again. Your ten warriors for the information and whereabouts of the ancients called the
'Winono's'. Now come now, you can't hide them forever! We will find them sooner or later and I would prefer sooner. Your men for the information." The captain demanded.

One of the warriors whose name is Skenandoa spoke: "Otetiani! Do not worry about us, for we will this day walk with our people who have gone before us and the 'Great Spirit!' We had all decided that we will die willingly to save our people and the 'Winono's' as we had promised long ago! Do not give them any
information. We will die with dignity." Otetiani spoke to Skenandoa and the others. "As we have lived well, we will die well my brothers. Be at peace, till we meet again." All ten warriors bowed their heads. Otetiani and his cousin's bowed their heads as well in a gesture of honor and praise for their sacrifice.

"Well? What is your decision? Will you watch them die and live with that decision for the rest of your measly wretched life or will you tell us where they are?"

Otetiani stood straight and stared right into the captain's eye's and said proudly "NO!"

So did his cousin's. "We will not tell you either! Our answer is 'NO' as well!"
Gawasowaneh stated proudly.

The captain angrily gritted his teeth. "Drop them all!" All ten were pushed over the edge. With the rocks attached to their feet they died instantly from the force which caused their necks to break. When they were sure that they were dead, they were ordered to cut the ropes and let them fall and disappear into the water.

Otetiani closed his eyes in sorrow having to watch such a horrific thing. But then he remembered what Skenandoa said and was comforted by that. 'At least they didn't suffer!' Otetiani thought to himself. 'We may yet be dealt with the same way.' Otetiani looked at his friends and said to them. "Today they are with those who have gone before us and the 'Great Spirit' and will suffer no more!"
His cousin's nodded their heads in agreement.

The captain told the first mate to take them downstairs. "NO food or water for them! Hoist the sails!" He barked the orders angrily. “We leave immediately!"

The first mate and the men who brought them up, grabbed them roughly and threw them down the stairs. Garakonthie was kicked by one of the men when he tried to help his younger brother. "Get moving ya filthy savage, he can walk by himself!" They were brought back to the same room they were in before and locked the door. "Now let's see if your God will help you now!" They all left them laughing and screaming obscenities to them and something about having a little fun with them later.

The three of them looked around them to see what they could use to open the door when they noticed their friends were sitting up in the dark corner

"Dadgayodah,Deganawidah! Are you guys okay?" Gawasowaneh asked excitedly.

"Yeah, we are okay. It would take more than that to keep us down."

"But we saw you both badly injured and unconscious! We almost thought you were dead, until Otetiani saw that you were breathing. We cleaned you two up and were going to take care of your wounds when those men came down to get us."

"Thank you for doing that but we were faking so we could do what we set out to do."

Otetani then proceeded to tell the story of the ten and their sacrifice.

Dadgayadoh said sadly. "I knew all of them, but I am glad they did not suffer and are with the 'Great Spirit as we speak.'"

Otetiani asked them what they were doing when they were upstairs.

Deganawidah spoke up. "We were looking for things to help us all get out of here. We found some rope, some old daggers, some water, and old bread of some kind. Here is some bread for you to eat and some water. Eat and drink up. Refresh your strength. I know it tastes funny, but it is better than nothing!"
Deganawidah said. "It sure doesn’t taste anything like our Kan^ st`ohale! But you are right, it is better than nothing at all."

"So how do we get out of here and off this boat without raising the alarm?! Gawasowaneh asked no one in particular.

"Well first we have to get out of this room and then figure out from there."
Otetiani stated plainly.

"Well Dadgayadoh can pick the lock for you if you like, he did it before to get those items we confiscated." Deganawidah chimed in.

They all looked at Dadgayadoh and laughed quietly. They all knew if anyone could get them out it would be Dadgayadoh. He could be a sly person when it came to getting out of trouble. He was always there to help Garakonthie get Gawasowaneh out of sticky situations and sometimes himself when he would get into trouble with his friend.

"Okay Dadgayadoh show us your stuff!" Otetiani smiled.

"Okay then." Dadgayadoh replied. So he picked the lock and opened the door. "I will go first to make sure no one is here. So he checked around and then came back. "It's okay no one is here, you can come out. Hey wait all of you!"

Gawasowaneh said. "Haven't you noticed something?" They all looked at him questioningly. "It is getting eerily dark! And I just looked out the window a moment ago. There is a fog rolling in. Plus I hear thunder!" Suddenly they realized what Gawasowaneh was saying true.

"Yes it is getting dark and a brewing storm seems to be increasing by the second." Otetiani replied. “And the ship is starting to rock a little bit. It also sounds like there is panic going on up there!" They all listened and heard many feet running around and a lot of shouting. "The sky sounds very angry."

They all huddled to together to come up with a plan to get off the ship. They thought that while the confusion was going on they would sneak up and lower a boat that was tied on board by the rails and make their way to their home.

"When we get up there we're going to have to take advantage of the situation and sneak up to one of the boats and lower it down the side. Even though it is storming out, I would rather take my chances than to stay on this ship which is bound for another land." Otetiani stated.

The others readily agreed with him. They would rather row back to their home then face a life of slavery. Even if it meant death to them at sea.

Otetiani said. "Then one of us will have to tie a rope to the boat so that it stays put. A long rope."

Deganawidah said before anyone could say anything. "I will do it!"

Otetiani looked at him appreciatively. "Thank you Deganawidah but no. You were injured badly with a couple of broken ribs. I will not have you injured even more, so I have decided that I would do it and hold the rope till all of you get in. You and Dadgayadoh had done more than enough when you were defending me against those men and I do appreciate that. But this time I will see all of you safe first before I get in."

Deganawidah just looked at him and sighed while nodding in agreement. "All right then, but if you need help I will not hesitate to give you a hand."

"Agreed!" Otetiani said. "Although I probably will not need it."

So all five made their way upstairs to get to the boats. They all stopped when they realized how bad it was outside. The foggy mist was extremely thick and it was very windy, and rainy. The lightning was extremely dangerous. The sky was like it was night time only to be lightened like day when the dazzling lighting would flash across the sky. You could not see your hand in front of your face it was that thick.

"This is one strange storm." Garakonthie said with awe. "I have never seen a storm like this with so much intensity that crop up on a sunny day with nary a cloud in sight!"

Gawasowaneh agreed with his brother. "I don't think any of us has ever seen a storm this intense with such a thick misty fog. It is not only raining hard but it is also misty, how strange!"

"I believe the 'Great Spirit' has something to do with this. He must be angry for what they have done and are punishing them for it. They will not be going home!" Otetiani was saying a little loud. The storm was starting to get so loud they would have to shout at each other just so they can hear what is being said.
"The ship seems to be sinking, let us get to the boats before it is too late!" Otetiani shouted to his men.

So they reached the boats and cut the rope from one. Otetiani tied a rope to one of the bench seats inside the boat. It was a big boat so all of them helped lower the heavy boat down into the water. The ship was already sinking halfway in, so it made lowering it into the water a little easier for them. Otetiani had already tied the other end of the boat to a nearby mast and hung onto it, till everyone was in the boat.

Otetiani threw the end of the rope to Garakonthie and started making his way down the boat when the first mate with two men grabbed him and threw him aside.
Otetiani went rolling and sliding into the mast that was holding the boat with the rope. Otetiani saw the first mate, five men and the captain get ready to get into the boat he was about to get into. They had knives on them. Otetiani quickly got up and made his way to the boat. The other four fought against the men and the first mate and killed them. Garakonthie had his back to the ship with the captain coming from behind him. He raised his arm ready to strike him in the back when he looked suddenly pale. A sword he had dropped earlier found its way back to it's owner. It went through his chest with Otetiani holding it.

Otetiani said to him. "This is for my people, the 'Winono's' and for the ten who you ordered hung earlier." He left the sword embedded into his chest and threw him over. The other comrades did the same for the men as well. "Let us row out of here before the ship goes under." So they all grabbed at the long oars and started to row when the mast they had the rope tied to suddenly broke and fell towards the boat they were on. They all jumped out of the way as the massive mast came down onto the boat with a very loud crashing noise breaking the boat in two. They were trying to swim to what was left of the boat but the wild
thrashing waves were beating them about the sea. Otetiani seemed to be pushed farther away from the others, but he managed to see the four grabbing onto the two pieces of the boat. Otetian found a door floating in the water and managed to somehow grab unto it. Otetiani was exhausted from trying to hang on to the door and swimming to where he thought his comrades were. But they weren't there. So he swam in another direction and still he did not find them. The sea was too rough for him and he felt himself getting weak. He drank a lot of the sea from trying to swim to his friends and keeping his head above water.

Otetani called out to them. "GARAKONTHIE!, GAWASOWANEH!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" No answer came. So he tried again. "GARAKONTHIE! GAWASOWANEH! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME MAKE A NOISE ANY NOISE!!" Still nothing and he was very tired. He tried once again to find his friends. "DADGAYODAH!, DEGANAWIDAH! MAKE A NOISE OR SHOUT IF YOU CAN!" Nothing from them either. Otetiani thought to himself, 'Maybe they drowned or maybe they floated farther away. I would believe they are still alive though hopefully towards our land. But I will offer up a prayer for their safety.'

"Oh Great Spirit, If any of my comrades are alive, please watch over them If I don't survive. Even though they are strong and can take care of themselves please keep their spirits strong!" Otetiani looked up to the sky as if to wait for a response and just smiled and said. "I am ready 'Great Spirit' to meet you!" and finally Otetiani succumbed to darkness.


TBC
End Notes:
Names are from the Iroquois nation which originally consisted of five tribes but today is six now.

Otetiani: He is prepared.

Garakonthie and Gawasowaneh meaning: Moving sun and Big snow snake, Otetiani's cousins.

The two friends are: Dadgayodah and Daganawidah meaning: Gambling men and Two rivers running.

The spokes person for the ten warriors was: Skenandoa meaning: Deer

The Ancients called 'Winono's: First Born

Aho: most tribes use this at the end of a prayer. It is like saying "AMEN" at the end. It is said like this "UH-Ho

Also as you may have noticed that these Iroquois men speak English(or
westron,common tongue) instead of their traditional tongue. I thought to put it that way because it might get confusing to some who don't know the Iroquois language. I just kept everything as simple as possible. This is my first time at trying my hand at writing fan fiction stories. This may or may not be a long story but we'll see. I hope you like it and if not Oh-Well.

Please review and give me any kind of tips on how to improve here. I am a novice so I am here to learn from the 'Greats' as well. All will be appreciated. And thank you in advance. Onu^kywa, till later. Author: Regaliaria
Chapter 2 Lost by adiman07
Somewhere in the beginning of the First age

"Well, the skins are dry and cured. We can now fill them with water,” Degan said to anyone who was listening.

"Then let us get whatever we can together and fill the skins with water on the way. Even though we have a skin each, we should still ration the water just in case we do not come by any body of water on the way," Otetiani told his
comrades.

"You know Otetiani, that heavy fog-like mist we had encountered on the ship had given me a very eerie feeling," Dadah said to him. "I know! It felt strange. Not normal at all, but I didn't question it. I figured it came from the Great One in response to what those men did. I felt that it was their way of dealing with the strangers atrocity towards our people, our village, and our beloved forest. It is a good thing they didn't find the Winono’s. The warriors I sent with some of our people, the elderly, the women, and children have taken them safely into the protection of the Winono's realm. So I believe they are safe with them," Otetiani replied. "You know, Otetiani? I believe they are too!” Garak nodded in agreement.

"Let us go now and leave this place. Maybe we will find out where we are if we find someone friendly we can ask," Otetiani said to his comrades. "I don't know if I want to deal with the inhabitants of this land, let alone ask them any questions. What if there aren't any friendlies here or they don't like the way we look?" Dadah asked. “Maybe we should wait to see how the people are, if there are any. After what happened, I am a little leery about trusting strangers.”

"Do not worry so much, Dadah. They may be friendlier than those we encountered from the ship. All strangers cannot be like that. I do not think that they will be like the Captain and his crew. Do not be so judgemental my friend. We have not met anyone yet to decide such things," Otetiani said to his friend. "Let us continue our journey and figure those things out later."

SSo the five continued from where they started, which was by the gulf of Lune and continued on foot east towards the Grey Havens. Little did they know that their journey actually started because of the Valar, who had been watching them from the beginning. They were way off course from their actual destination, and they can thank the Valar for that.

What the Valar did for the five warriors was save them from an uncertain future in the hands of the men of the ship as they were sailing towards England. They were the ones that caused the strange, heavy, fog-like mist and the great storm that cropped up instantly. They had transported them back in time to
Middle-earth to begin a journey they will never forget! Their reasons were their own as to why. Perhaps they may reveal their reason later, just not now.

So on they went to discover what this place had in store for them. As they walked, they thought how beautiful this place was. It was so green and serene looking. "This place is beautiful and so peaceful. It reminds me of our home in the village and the surrounding forests. How I wish we were back there. This place will help us to remember." Gawas said. Otetiani thought to himself, `This place is beautiful and does remind me of home, but..'

By mid-afternoon they decided to stop for a few minutes and take a couple of sips of water. They were certain they didn't need to ration the water since they were walking east and the great Gulf was there to their left along the way. Resting time they also decided to save for the night time if they needed it.

Degan spoke up before they decided to leave, "Otetiani, maybe I should run ahead to see if anyone or a village is ahead. I will be careful and silent so no one can see or hear me. I will bring back any news if I see anything." "That is a good idea, Degan. Thank you for volunteering. Keep your senses open about you, come back on swift wings if there is any news."Otetiani told him. "I will." Degan said before he left quickly.

Otetiani said to his comrades, "This may be a beautiful place to look at, but we must keep our eyes and ears open at all times. Even beauty can hold dangerous secrets, especially at night."

"Yes! Ask me about beauty holding dangerous secrets!" Gawas exclaimed. "That is your fault for sneaking around the village late into the night with those young maidens. You always manage to get caught with them when their fathers, brothers and their betrothed find you in their beds. And, as always, I am always there to bail you out from those angry men. Not to mention that one time Dadah and I had to rescue you from being cleaved in two when one of the fathers caught you with his daughter who was to be married the next day!" Garak scolded his brother. "I didn't know she was betrothed or a virgin either! She didn't tell me she was or that she was getting married. She didn't act like a virgin!" Gawas tried to sound innocent while smirking. "Feigning innocence doesn't help either!" Garak replied.

They just sat for a few quiet moments before Garak broke into a smirk himself.
"Although that one time.. do you remember Dadah? When the last time he got caught he didn't even have time to grab his clothes." "Yes, I remember that. He ended up running from his house through the village with not a stitch on." Dadah said while laughing. Otetiani who was laughing also replied. "Yes you did look a little hilarious running around without your breechclout on!" They all laughed so hard from that memory that their eyes were tearing up as they rolled around the ground. After a few minutes, they were finally able to compose themselves.

Gawas spoke up. "Ha Ha! Real funny! That didn't stop me from roaming the village again the next day after that incident. I just had to be careful when I would meet with the women and where." "Yeah, real careful because the fathers and their sons took turns watching outside their homes to make sure you stayed away from the young women." Said his brother.

Just then Degan, who had run up ahead, came back to tell them, "There is a village by the water. There are some men by the water building a boat. They look different than any I have ever seen built. They look like giant white birds, but they are boats. One of the men there looks like one of the Winonos back home. He has long hair like ours only very light, almost white, and his ears look pointed like the Winono's. He is also very tall. I think he is their leader." Otetiani looked at Dagan and replied. "We will speak to this man. Maybe he can help us, but be on your guard just in case they may be hostile.”

So they all made their way together to the village. They saw the boats that Dadah was talking about and thought how beautiful they were. Never had they seen a boat like that or how well these men made the boats. But the closer they got to the shore, the more they noticed that the men were not men. They all had pointed ears! Yet they went on to talk to the leader of the boat makers anyway.

As they approached, the leader and the rest turned to look at them. Both sides looked at each other for a minute then proceeded to go on with their business. Otetiani spoke to the leader. "She ko'lih!*, Hello" he said to the leader.

"I am Otetiani and these are my comrades. We are not from around here, and wish to know where we are. Could you please tell us what the name of your village is called? The leader looked at him and his comrades with a raised eyebrow and said to him. "I can see that you are not from around here. I am Círdan, the Master shipmaster here, and this,” he swept his hands open to emphasize, “is the Grey Havens in Middle-earth. Where did you come from, and how did you happen to come to Middle-earth?”

Otetiani replied to him, "We were on a ship that was destroyed making its way to 'Ing land. We were the only survivors. Where we came from is known to us as 'The Great Turtle Island.' We ended up back that way,” Otetiani pointed toward the Gulf of Lune, “and now here we are. We are lost and would like to find a way back to our land. Do any of these vessels travel to where we are from, or is there anyway we could build a boat for ourselves so that we may get back home? We would offer our services in exchange for you to lend us some wood.”

Círdan could see that they were very sincere about their offer, but as for the location from where they came from he did not know where it was. He thought of writing to someone who could help them out.

“Have you or your comrades had dinner yet?" Círdan asked him.
"No, we haven't.
We have not eaten since early this morning," Otetiani replied.
"Good! You may come and join my family and I for dinner. You may also stay in my home for the evening and rest. We will talk about this situation you have after dinner if you like. We will come up with a solution on how to get you back to home.”

Otetiani smiled at Círdan and bowed his head while putting his hand over his heart. "Y^awanko, thank you for your very kind offer, but we do not have anything to pay you for your kindness.” Cirdan smiled at the five and said, "That is okay I will put you up for the night and if you would like I will have tubs set up if you wish to bathe as well."
"Thank you very much. We appreciate it. Yes, we will take up your offer, Cirdan." Otetiani responded while the others nodded their heads in approval. "Wait here while I tell the others they
can go home for the evening," Cirdan said to him.

As they waited for Cirdan to return, they talked amongst themselves. Otetiani turned to Garak. "You know, that wasn't so bad. They weren't hostile as you thought they would be now were they? Cirdan seems to be a very helpful and polite man. I feel nothing hostile or evil about him. In fact I feel he is genuinely concerned about us and will help us with our situation. I can usually tell when someone is not right." Garak nodded his head. "And I trust your feelings when it comes to someone's character. You are right, Otetiani. I should not despair and trust you." Otetiani and Garak grasped each other's arms in a friendly embrace. "We must trust each other as we have always done. That is what has helped us out in these troubled times.” Otetiani said to Garak.

"By the way, Otetiani. Do we call Cirdan a man? Garak asked with a frown on his face. "He seems to be more than a man to me. He looks exactly like the Winonos back home. He is also very tall. We are taller than most of the people in our village, but he is TALL!" Garak said a little loudly. " I don’t know. We will find out later," Otetiani whispered. "Here he comes."

Cirdan approached the five and motioned for them to follow. They walked a ways before they finally reached his home. It was near the water and it was beautiful. The house was large and built perfectly, they thought. The doorway to the house was arched with vines and leaves carved around the door frame. The large doorknob was made with a metal they had never seen. It was in a shape of a leaf. As they were lead inside they were awed at how huge it seemed on the inside. Every bit of furniture was beautifully carved with vines and leaves. Not a lot, but just enough to give it that homey look. Everything in the house as well as the outside had the five in awe. They had never seen anything so beautiful!

Cirdan smiled as he watched them. "My home is your home. You are welcomed here. I will show you to your rooms if you will follow me," he said to them. They followed him as he showed them their rooms. The twins shared a room. Their friends shared another room. Otetiani was shown to his room. They couldn't believe the rooms they were given. They even had a room with a tub, cleaning blocks, and towels. "I feel like we are in a dream, or a fantasy!" Gawas said excitedly. "Now the dream would be complete if there were a couple of beautiful females to share with us," he told his brother Garak. He just looked at Gawas, shook his head and sighed. "Only you would think of such things now!" Gawas looked back at his brother with big, innocent eyes. "What? I don't know what you mean," he grinned. "Let’s go and see how the others are fairing in their rooms."
The two friends had just come to the door as the twins were exiting their room.
"Hey we were just coming to see your room," Gawas said. "We were just coming to see yours." Degan chuckled. "But since we are close to Otetiani's room, why don't we go and see how he's doing?” “Hey he's not here! Where can he be?” Degan said looking around Otetiani’s room.

Otetiani looked around the house to see how magnificent the view was from all sides. It made him a little homesick thinking of his home and the forest he loved so much. 'This place is so wonderful and serene. I wish we were home right now.' "Otetiani! Is everything alright? Is the room to your liking?" Cirdan was there suddenly. Otetiani turned to see Cirdan standing there with a look of concern. "Oh, everything is just great. The room is very comfortable. The views here are magnificent!" Otetiani said with a small smile. "But?" Cirdan inquired.
"It's just that it reminds me of home and I wish we were there. I mean, I like this place and all, but I just miss my home, my village, the forest, and the Great Ones who live there. The Winonos," Otetiani said with a sigh. "I understand how you feel. I too miss the place where I came from originally. Someday I will be able to go there again. But for now, I have a mission to fulfil To build the swan ships until I am no longer needed to build anymore. But we will talk about that another time. And maybe we can talk about these 'Winonos' you talk about with such reverence then also?” Cirdan asked. "Yes, we will do that another time." Otetiani responded.

"For now, my comrades and I would like to wash up before dinner," Otetiani said to Cirdan. "I will have my sons bring up some warm water to bathe if you wish to and some clean clothes you can wear for tonight. It will be no problem!" Cirdan offered. "That would be great! My comrades and I would greatly appreciate that, but we could lend a hand in bringing in the water," Otetiani replied. "No, that won't be necessary. You are our guests tonight. I will see you for dinner this evening." Cirdan bowed his head with his hand over his heart and left.

A moment later the others came into view. "There you are Otetiani. We were wondering where you disappeared to. Dadah said. "Well, I was taking in the view of this wonderful place and felt a little homesick. Cirdan was here and we talked a little. You know he is not originally from here? He didn't say where he is from. He will tell me that later.

For now though he and his son's will be bringing up some warm water for us to bathe with. Also he is giving us some clean clothes to dress in for now. I have never met anyone who is so invitingly warm and polite who opens up his house to us even though we are strangers, so willingly! The only other place like that is our village and the Winonos Realm," Otetiani said as his thought went back to his homeland. Gawas saw Otetiani's sadness and replied, "Well then let us get going and clean up! I also would like to take a tour of this wonderful place! Maybe we can see the other locals and get friendly with…" "You mean look for any females here that you could..uh..warm up to don't you brother?" Garak retorted.
"Aw come, come now brother. Loosen up! Come with me and have some fun!" Gawas laughed at his brother. "No, thank you! Behave yourself brother while we are here, please! I don't want any trouble from you!" Otetiani just shook his head at his cousins and laughed. "Come on now you two. Lets get ourselves cleaned up for dinner. Thanks for cheering me up. I don't know what I would do without all of you here. Y^awanko*.”

When they reached their rooms three young men were just finishing up loading water into their tubs. "Hello, my name is Kaman. The other two are Gildreth and Kryturn, my brothers. We have just filled your tubs with warm water. If you need any more warm water, just let us know. Our sisters will be here momentarily with some vials of hair soap and fresh clothes for you to wear. If there is anything you need at all, do not hesitate to let us know. We want to make your stay comfortable with us." "My name is Otetiani and these four our my comrades, my twin cousins Garak and Gawas, our friends Dadah and Degan." They all bowed their heads to Cirdan's sons. "Thank you for filling the tubs for us!" Otetiani said to the brothers. With that, the brothers bowed their heads to the comrades and left.

A moment later, two young women appeared with fresh clothing for the evening.
"Hello sirs. I am Shana and she is Triana." She pointed to her sister who was smiling sweetly at Gawas. She noticed he was staring at her and smiling so seductively. She blushed very rosy cheeks. Garak moaned mentally inside, 'Oh no, there he goes!'

“Here are some fresh clothes to wear. I will take your garments and freshen them up a bit." Shana said. "..Ah.." Garak's only reply when she cut him off. "Do not
worry sir, I will make sure they are clean and will handle them carefully. You have my word. I will be careful with your garments." "Okay." Garak replied nervously. "If there is anything else you need, all you have to do is ask. You can put your soiled garments in this basket here." She smiled. Meanwhile, Gawas who had heard what she said was smiling even bigger and thinking 'Hmm..I do have needs and all I have to do is ask..Hmm"

"Come sister, we need to get the table ready for tonight. We will see you and your friends later" Triana said to Gawas, smiling. 'And see me you shall hopefully tonight' was Gawas's thought as they left. All Garak did was moan and shake his head at his brother.

Just before sunset, Kaman came and knocked on the door of Otetiani's room. "Come in." Kaman came in and bowed his head. "Dinner is ready. We will be eating in the garden area." Kaman told him. "Thank you. I will tell the others. I know where the garden is. We will be there shortly," Otetiani said to Kaman. "As you wish. We will wait for you to come before we proceed." Kaman bowed his head and left. Otetiani then proceeded to knock on the others’ doors to let them know it was time for dinner. The twins and the friends came out at the same time. "It is time for us to go for the evening meal. It will be in the garden where we were earlier today," Otetiani told them. They all left together for the garden smiling and hungry from the smells coming from the kitchen.

Cirdan and his family were in the garden waiting for their guest to arrive. They had not sat down yet. They had decided to wait for the five to come before sitting down.

When all five came outside, Cirdan greeted them, "Our guests have arrived. Let us all sit down and enjoy this wonderful meal that my daughters have made for us this special evening."
"Thank you for inviting us into your home and sharing this meal with us as well. This is so overwhelming! My comrades and I have never seen such magnificence in all our lives! Everything here is beautiful and breathtaking and we thank you for it." Otetiani said in humbleness to Cirdan and his family. “You are very welcome, and now to begin dinner." Cirdan announced to everyone.

They all nodded in agreement and enjoyed their meal. To the five, there was a lot of food on the table. Roasted vegetables, fresh fruit and baked bread, roasted succulent venison, boiled potatoes, and roasted corn too. There was also wine and water at the table. "Howah!" was all Degan could say at the amount of food at the table. Cirdan smiled at the remark and thought to himself 'I will have to ask him after we eat what that means.' The five helped themselves to the food enjoying each morsel they ate. "This is very good I must say. Very delicious!" Otetiani said to the young women. They both giggled and said in unison, "Thank you!"

Gawas noticed the red colored liquid and asked Cirdan what it was. "It is called Miruvor and comes from Rivendell, the Realm of Lord Elrond. Taste it, it is very good and can give you energy when needed." So Gawas decided to give it a try. He drank some and immediately had a look of surprise on his face. With wide eyes he looked at Otetiani and said, "Drink it, cousin. It is very good and taste very familiar!" Otetiani looked at him, frowning a little, and decided to try it also. He sniffed it, put some in his mouth for a couple of seconds, drank it, and he too had a look of surprise. With raised eyebrows he said, "Yes, it is very familiar." He looked at Gawas, then at Cirdan. "How is it familiar?" Cirdan inquired. "Well," Otetiani started, "Back home, the people of the forest known as the Winonos made something similar to this. I remember this because on occasion we would be invited to come and share a meal with them and they would serve a similar drink. That is, when my cousins and I, with our two friends here, were invited by them for dinner, they would serve this similar drink." Cirdan looked at Otetiani and said, "Really! We must talk later. After dinner that is." Otetiani replied "Sure, that would be fine."

They finished up the evening meal and sat back to relax; all except for Gawas. He was busy smiling at Triana, who happened to be sitting right across from him. She blushed and smiled back. She was the younger of the two and a little more well endowed then her older sister. She was also very pretty with red hair and sparkly sky blue eyes. Shana had blond hair and very light blue eyes with a pretty smile.

Gawas couldn't help himself and his mind started working overtime on his lustful thoughts about Triana and him.

It didn't go unnoticed. Garak sighed to himself while rolling his eyes. 'There he goes now' and promptly kicked his leg. Gawas, who felt the pain of the kick, just kept smiling and in a very low hiss replied, "Alright!" The others noticed the exchange and snickered and chuckled quietly.

Shana, however, was too preoccupied to notice what was going on. She was busy focusing on the object of her growing desire that sat in front of her. Otetiani. She noticed how handsome and well built he was. He was broad shouldered with well toned muscles from head to toe. His hands were large and strong, but not rough and cracked as she has seen on others. They looked strong, yet gentle at the same time. She quietly sighed and thought, 'I wish I could have those hands touch me.’ He had long, beautiful black hair that reached to his hips. It looked shiny and soft. It seemed to beg her to touch it. But what really caught her eye the most were his eyes. They were a bold lavender color with the outside of the iris trimmed in a gold color. They were almost brilliant, even in the night. She had never seen colored eyes like that in her entire life. Not even amongst the elves who came to the Gray Havens to depart for the Undying Lands did she ever see such color. They were mesmerizing and hypnotic. She sat there dreamily staring, her thoughts off with him to another place. "Shana." She heard her name being called by him dreamily. "Shana"..He kept calling her. "Shana!" Cirdan said for the third time.

She jumped out of her dreamy state, blushing hard from her embarrassment when she realized who was calling her. "I..I am sorry," she said quietly. "I..I did not hear you,” she replied, very embarrassed at being caught in her dreamy state. "Indeed!" Cirdan chuckled lightly. "Where has your mind flown off to my dear?"

Otetiani, who noticed her staring at him, didn't even look up. He felt too uncomfortable and embarrassed for her and himself. Seeing that he was the object of her dreamy state, he knew he would be a target for a relentless teasing from his cousins and his friends for a long time. Otetiani thought to himself, grimacing, "Great! Now these four will tease me forever! I will never hear the end of it!" "The other four, her brothers and her sister were all snickering now at both of them. Otetiani gave them daggered looks. Shana could not even look up, or move from her chair if she wanted to.

Cirdan noticed her embarrassment and put his hand on her's and asked, "I was wondering if both you and Triana would bring out the tea and honey for our guests before they retire this evening."
"Yes, Ada, we will bring them out immediately!" Shana replied. "Oh, and don't forget those tea cookies you made as well," Cirdan added. "We won’t, Ada." The women hastily retreated into the house. Shana was, indeed, relieved and thankful that her father rescued her at that moment of her distress.

While they were inside, Shana spoke to her sister. "I can't believe that I just did that! I feel just horrible!" Shana looks in a mirror hanging in the hallway.
"Oh my goodness, look at my face! It's just as red as beets!" she cried. "Shana, it is not so bad! Here put this cold wash cloth on your face. It will help cool down your face and take some of the color from it. Calm down! Everything will be alright!" Shana told Triana. "But what will they think of me now?" she exclaimed, running around in circles. "Shana, I am sure they have forgotten about it by now! And if they did not, just ignore them. Don't even look at them! We will soon retire for the evening and everything will be forgotten!" Triana said to Shana, reassuring her and thinking, 'At least I hope so.'

"Come sister, let's get the tea and cookies out to them before they wonder where we are."

Triana said to Shana. They both carried trays with cups, cookies, tea container and honey for everyone. "I'll come back to get the hot water for the tea, Shana."
"Thank you, Triana for helping me and calming me down." Triana just nodded her head as they hurried to the garden.

Trianna and Shana quickly set the tea container and cookies out on the table. Triana was just about to go back inside to get the hot water, when her brother Gildreth came out with two tea pots and placed them on the table. "Thank you, brother, for helping!" Triana said in surprise. "You are welcome, sister!" Gildreth replied with a smile.

"Would you gentlemen like some chamomile tea?" Shana asked them. “What is tea?”
“It looks like this!” She showed them the tea from the container. "Ah!" Dadah replied his recognition of the tea. "Otlat'ukli!* Yes, that is what we call it. Otlat'ukli,* tea! Yes, I would love some Y^awanko*, thank you. We shall have some too, please." Otetiani pointed to the rest and himself. "Here is some honey to sweeten the tea if you like" “Honey?" Otetiani replied confused.

"Yes, this golden colored thick and sticky liquid here. It is quite sweet, so a little goes along way." Triana responded to his question. She then showed him the container with the honey in it. "I see! We call it 'ohses tsi nuhneh klis' back home"

When they were finished, Cirdan asked Otetiani if he would like to finish the conversation they had earlier. Otetiani said, "Yes, I would like to do that."

The others told him they would retire to their rooms for the evening. "Then I will see you in the morning. Sleep well." They nodded their heads and went inside.

Cirdan and Otetiani walked for awhile until they reached the boat landing. “So what questions do you have on your mind, Otetiani?” Cirdan asked him. "Well, some questions might be a little personal. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to," Otetiani said, still walking. "Ask away!" Cirdan stopped and replied.

"Well, I noticed your ears. Um.. actually we all did. We couldn't help but notice how similar you look to our Winonos. You are as tall as them and walk as they do: very light footed. The only thing is, your hair almost seems like silver and you have a beard. They do not. The others who work with you have the same ears as you and the same kind of walk."

"Before I answer that, would you tell me what Winono means?" Cirdan inquired. "It means 'First Born' in the Iroquois language. They were the first to be born on 'Arda' as to what we call 'Mother Earth.' Then Man who is the 'Second Born.'
"

"Mother Earth?" Cirdan looked at him, confused. "It is a story told by the Iroquois on how 'Mother Earth' came to be. I will tell the story as was told to me by my father long ago. Another time perhaps?" Otetiani replied "That would be nice. But back to why I look this way and those who work with me; I am an elf, as they are, and I am older than I appear. Much older. We are also called the First Born. Your story of those you call the Winonos interest me. Did they say where they came from originally?" Cirdan inquired.

"Yes, as a matter of fact they did. They said they came from a land very far away many millennia ago. They were from the 'Isle of Balar’ he called it. There were seven ships sailing from the Isle of Balar to the Undying Lands to seek help from the Valar, but they didn't make it to the lands. Most of the ships didn't make it to the undying lands. They were lost at sea, except for one. There were quite a few elves that were tossed into the sea and drowned. There were only six left in the battered ship. Four males and two females. They didn't have much food or fresh water left after the storm that hit them. Almost a week before they saw land, they ran out of supplies. Then they spotted the 'Great Turtle Island'. They thought the Valar took pity on them and sent them there. They have lived with us in the forest all those years since they first stepped on the Great Turtle. They have taught us many things, many cures, many ways to help us live in harmony with nature and with ourselves. We built an alliance with them and showed them many things we knew. We pledged undying loyalty to them and protected their whereabouts so no one would ever know and bother them. They allowed no one to enter their forest realm. They fiercely protected it. Our village was the only one allowed to ever enter their forest realm. Then one day, everything changed when the strangers came from another land.”

Otetiani then proceeded to tell the story about the battle and then how they all of a sudden ended up here.

"There is one more thing, Cirdan!" Otetiani looked around to see if anyone was in hearing distance. "I am half Winono, as well as my cousins. The two friends are not. Our village knows this about us and have excepted it long ago when my father and his brother married female Winonos. They were twin sisters. Their names were: Caladiel and Malfineil. They both faded when their husbands died of old age long ago. My father whose name was 'Ganeodiyo' was married to Caladiel. He was also the tribal leader for the village. His brother whose name was 'Dekanawida' was married to Malfineil. They were the parents to my cousins 'Garakonthie and Gawasowaneh'“

"Ah, I see! So… how old are you actually, Otetiani?” Cirdan inquired with a raised eyebrow. "I… I am over two hundred and sixty seven years old. The twins are only two hundred and forty," Otetiani said slowly.

"I thought so! I could tell you where not the same as your two friends. Your eyes told the whole story. They are not like a man‘s. The Eldar shows clearly in them. And I assume you do not sleep, but rather rest with your eyes open, as opposed to what men do with their eyes closed,” Cirdan said to him. Otetiani chuckled, "Yes! My cousins and I do while our friends do not! It is kind of odd to see them with their eyes closed with movement under their lids. I am getting used to it even though it has taken so many years to, but it is still a little eerie."

Cirdan smiled and nodded his head before asking, "So, what happened to their ship?"
"They took the ship, somehow, and hid it deep into the forest. It is well concealed so no one can find it no matter how hard one looks for it. Yet I have seen it! The leader who is also my 'Yaralatatar' showed it to me around the time of my majority. He wanted me to see it and to help the Winonos keep it safe. But unfortunately, I am here now. They were hoping someday they could be permitted to go to the Undying Lands once again. I hope they are allowed to, for I know they are homesick for the lands," Otetiani said with sadness for them. "I hope they can too, Otetiani." Cirdan put his hand on Otetiani's shoulder and smiled kindly to him.

Then, Cirdan asked him. "Do you know the names of the survivors who made it to your land?" Otetiani looked at him and said, "Yes, and they are still alive! The four males are: Belegorn, Hirmegil, Hinsael, and my Yaralatatar Minion. The two females are: Lothrin and Tadiel. All of their family tree is through them. Started with six and now there are one thousand strong! All full bloods! Except now. My father and uncle fell in love with two Winonos and mixed things up a bit. They were the granddaughters of Minion, my Yaralatatar. He was not very happy with the union, but loved his grand-daughters very much. So to him, their happiness overrode his feelings. He came to like my father and saw that he was a very wise and honorable man. When his grand-daughters died, he became very distraught and nearly faded, but decided not to for his grandsons and his peoples sake.

His wife, my Yaralatnanneth, faded long ago when a son she was carrying died before childbirth. She had fallen from a flet in a tree she climbed up to meet some lady friends for lunch. Her husband told her not to go up into the flet, but he said she was very stubborn and went anyways. It was only ten feet up and was mainly used for get togethers etc. She blamed herself and couldn’t get over the death of her unborn child. She wasn't the same after that and eventually faded. He was saddened for many years. He loved her so much. He just wanted to give up and fade. But the people talked him out of it.

Cirdan said to Otetiani, "I am sorry to hear that, but he will see her again. He knows this. He will be reunited with her when he finally sails to the undying lands.

Otetiani asked Cirdan, "What about your family? I know they are not elven. I can tell by their eyes. Where is their mother?"

"Actually, they are not mine. Some men who were riding by a settlement in their horse-drawn cart saw total destruction of the village. They were wondering what could have happened. There was a lot of grizzly carnage as well. They said from the looks of it, it could have been some orcs and wildmen who massacred the people there. They decided to investigate to see if anyone was alive. They did, eventually, find a young man just barely alive who told them the story of how large group of orcs, wildmen and wild wargs came into their tiny settlement and killed everyone mercilessly, from the smallest to the eldest. As far as they were concerned, none mattered and all were dead. Then the young man died. So they did what they could and buried all the bodies they could find. When they were done, they cleaned themselves from a barrel of water they found.

They were on their way when they heard faint crying. They got off the cart again and followed the sound till they came to a tree next to a hill. They proceeded to dig into the hill and found five children who were buried inside with food and water. Apparently, the three parents of the children, trying to save them, put them in the pre-dug out hole just in case they were ever attacked. They saved the children, but the parents perished in the raid. So the men brought them here. There was no one to take care of them and the two men were sailors getting ready to leave for another land. So I took all five of them in and brought them up as my own. They call me 'Ada' because I am, basically, the only parent they know. They were in ages three to six years old when they were found. So their memory of their parents are almost gone.”

"It must have been very hard to bring up five young ones all by yourself being as you are a shipmaster who builds ships for the departing elves. I must commend you for your strength, wisdom, and courage to be able to be their Ada and a shipmaster at the same time all these years," Otetiani said to him. Then he added, "You very much remind me of my great-grandfather Minion."

"Why, thank you, Otetiani. I am flattered. Then, if you don't mind, I will call you my grandson until you see your Yaralatatar," Cirdan stated, clearly honored.
"Thank you, Cirdan. I would greatly like that," Otetiani replied, equally honored.

"I knew your Yaralatatar many millennia ago. He is a good elf and has a kind heart. I am glad to hear that he had survived the storm. We thought all had perished. The only one that was left we thought was Voronwe, who was washed ashore. This is good news for our people to know that at least more than one survived the sea. They will be surprised how many of the Teleri are alive and well, not to mention three of Minion's descendents are here in Middle-earth!" Cirdan declared. He continued, "The Valar must have a reason for sending you here with the others. They do not do anything without a purpose. They will reveal their reasons sometime on your journey as to why they sent you here. I had a vision not to long ago that showed me five people would come to me in the spring, but there was also a young woman with two companions who will accompany her here. Was there a young woman with you on that ship?" he asked. "No, there were no women at all on that ship that I saw."

Otetiani frowned at the question thinking, 'I didn't see any when we were brought to the ship. I hope that there wasn't any. If there were, then they perished like the men on that ship.' "Did you see what they looked like in your vision?” he asked Cirdan. "Yes, I did. She was very beautiful with long black hair like yours, only it reached all the way down to her ankles. Her hair shined like black diamonds, if they existed. Yet, her eyes were like yours, lavender with gold outlining the iris. She was something to behold! She looked like a sister or maybe a daughter, she had the same resemblance as you!"

"Howah!" was all Otetiani could say at the moment. Then he said, "Well, I know I don't have any sisters, nor do I have a daughter. I have not been intimate with any woman yet! I have been too busy running a village and making sure all was right.”

Cirdan replied, "It may be the future I saw, or not, but there is someone who could help you out with that. That person is Lady Galadriel of Lothlorien. She has a gift of foresight to see into the future, the past, and present. She may already know that you are here! I will send her a letter about you. I am also sending a letter to Lord Elrond of Rivendell. He may also be able to help you as well. There is another thing about the woman. She dressed very strange in clothing I have never seen before. She was also in some kind of strange vessel that moved across the ground. It looked like metal and it was bright red!"

Otetiani, with raised eyebrows, replied, "Hmm.. that is very strange!"

“Well, Otetiani, it is very late. I shall retire for the evening, I have a long day tomorrow. We can continue this conversation on the morrow if you like?"
"That would be fine Cirdan.. I mean grandfather!'“ He bowed his head to him with his hand over his heart.

Cirdan started to walk away, but then stopped and turned around. “By the way Otetiani. What does ‘Howah’ mean?” Otetiani looked at him and smiled. “It means like saying ‘Really’ or a surprised sound. Why?” He asked softly.

“Because it sounded very interesting and was used quite often by the other four. Howah? Hmm. Interesting! he chuckled to himself. Thank you for telling me.”
Cirdan said to him. “You are welcome Cirdan” Otetiani replied with his hand over his heart.

Cirdan replied with the same gesture and said. "Until tomorrow.. grandson. He smiled as he left. Otetiani stayed where he was for a few minutes more to ponder all that was said so far. 'Yes, there will be a great surprise when they meet Minion’s grandsons.’

He started to leave when Garak came out and whispered to Otetiani, "Have you seen my brother around? I got up and found him gone. He has been gone for a while. I knew it, I knew it! I bet you he snuck off with Triana somewhere! They were talking just outside our room so I went to bed to get some rest. I assumed he would follow, but I guess not!" he said with much anger and irritation towards his brother. He was worried that he was going to 'get to know her better' as he was talking about earlier. "Don't panic just yet, Garak. He might just be taking a walk somewhere and will be back shortly," Otetiani assured him.

No sooner had those words left his mouth when Gawas and Triana came walking from the corner of the house, holding hands and smiling with their hair messed up with leaves and grass in it.

"Good evening, brother, Otetiani," Gawas said to them. "Good evening sirs!" Triana also said as she blushed. She noticed the look on Garas face. He looked angry! She thought to herself ‘Now is the time to make your entrance into the house FAST!’ "I must go in now. Goodnight, Gawas and thank you for showing me a.. ahem.. wonderful night!" She said as she quickly rushed inside the house past the three.

Gawas looked at the both of them as they stood there with their arms crossed and staring at him with narrowed eyes. "WHAT?" Gawas replied. Garak just looked at him and hissed rather loudly, "You know what, brother! You bro…“

At that moment, Otetiani stopped him before they would get into a shouting match. "Enough! We will discuss this tomorrow!" Otetiani hissed quietly at the two. "This is not the time to be discussing this situation. Everyone is sleeping! I will not tolerate any arguments from either of you. Is that understood?” Otetiani looked like the warrior leader he was as he spoke. They both replied, "Yes, Otetiani. We will not argue. We will wait until tomorrow to discuss this.”

With that said, they both went in quietly even though Garak was still shooting eye knives at his brother.

Otetiani went to his room and stripped down to nothing as he was preparing for bed. He was thinking to himself 'I better talk to Gawas about his behavior alone. If I let Garak speak to him, they will end up in a shouting match and we can't have that. I will not have Cirdan's house disrespected by Gawas's behavior to his daughter and his household.' He put out the candle that was lit and got into bed. "What to do with those two!" He shook his head and chuckled quietly to himself.

Finally, he closed his eyes. Five minutes later, they opened to half slits, glowing eerily in the dark.




TWO WEEKS LATER:



Much had happened since that night Gawas had his little 'night out' with Triana. After Otetiani talked to him of the prospect of losing any chance of getting help to get back home, Gawas agreed to keep himself under control for the duration of their stay.

They learned a lot about ship building. Cirdan supplied them with some extra supplies to make their own boat, but deep down inside, he knew they were not leaving anytime soon. The Valar had given him visions of the five. He didn't tell them, but did as the Valar told him, steering them towards the elven realms. Their destiny awaited them there.

The five, when they had a chance, did some hunting for deer and made themselves some leggings and breechclouts to cover their private areas. They also had enough to make sleeveless tunic-like shirts with fringe on it. It showed off their muscled arms. They also made their own bows and arrows from fallen mallorn trees that were given to Cirdan some centuries ago. Cirdan gave them some to make their equipment with.

Cirdan was impressed with their workmanship on the bows and their arrows. The details were perfect. They had etched into the bows: bears ,eagles in
flight,wolves, and turtles. On their arrows they etched eagle feathers
intertwined with leaves as they did with their bows. Cirdan asked them if they could make a bow like that for him to keep in his home with the arrows. Otetiani told him he and his cousins would make him a special design just for him. It would include the sea and the ships he makes on his bow. He thanked them for that

Cirdan had written to Lord Elrond, Lord Celeborn, and Lady Galadriel about the five and their situation two weeks earlier. The five were anxiously awaiting any news from the two realms. Especially the twins and their friends. Then one day, it happened.

Cirdan, after breakfast, announced to the five that an answer came from the two realms. It was decided that in one week, a procession of thirty elves were to come and escort the five to Rivendell. They were to stay with them for a couple of months, at least until they had received the help they were looking for. From there, they were to be led to Lothlorien to meet with the regal couple in Caras Galadhon. They would then be staying with them for awhile. The Galadhrim’s wardens would come and retrieve them from Rivendell and escort them there.

"Oh my!" was all Garak could say. "Well, I guess we will be well protected. But from what? We can fight well if we need to!" he said. "That maybe true Garak, but nonetheless they are there just in case there maybe a raid of orcs, wargs, or wildmen in the countryside. A lot of times it can be a small legion or larger. You don't want to be outnumbered at that time." Cirdan told him.

"What are orcs and wargs?" Gawas wanted to know. This time, Cirdan’s eldest son replied, "They are the ugliest things you have ever seen and they smell like dung, death and like they have not bathed for a century or two! The Wargs are the size of two horses combined with great claws and sharp teeth!

Dadah, with eyes wide, said. "Howah! Now that's disgusting!" Degan laughed at the funny face his friend made."Don't worry! We might not even run into them at all!"

"For now, let's not worry about that until the time comes for us to think about it. We have time till they come for us. Let us just wait and be patient. In the meantime let’s just enjoy the time we have with Cirdan and his family. We should also try to finish up the last touches to our small ship before we depart. Right now, I think I would like to talk with Cirdan for awhile," Otetiani said to them. 'I want to know more about my people and Cirdan knows a lot of their history.' Otetiani thought to himself.



TBC.


***

Howah stands for: Like 'Wow, or Really! Y^awanko=thank you

Yaralatatar=great-grandfather in quenya Otla t'ukli=tea

Yaralatnanneth=great-grandmother in quenya

ohses tsi nuh neh klis=Honey

(or honey bee food)

Also as you may have noticed; the friends and cousins names have been shortened. That is what they usualy call each other in normal times and before the trouble happened in their land. Once again the cousins names are: Garakonthie or Garak,
Gawasowaneh or Gawas. The two friends are Deganawidah or Degan and Dadgayodah or Dadah. Otetiani their Leader. It's also easier for everyone to remember. Especially for me cause I kept misspelling or blending names together(lol!)
End Notes:
Howah stands for: Like 'Wow, or Really! Y^awanko=thank you

Yaralatatar=great-grandfather in quenya Otla t'ukli=tea

Yaralatnanneth=great-grandmother in quenya

ohses tsi nuh neh klis=Honey

(or honey bee food)

Also as you may have noticed; the friends and cousins names have been shortened. That is what they usualy call each other in normal times and before the trouble happened in their land. Once again the cousins names are: Garakonthie or Garak,
Gawasowaneh or Gawas. The two friends are Deganawidah or Degan and Dadgayodah or Dadah. Otetiani their Leader. It's also easier for everyone to remember. Especially for me cause I kept misspelling or blending names together(lol!)
Chapter 3 'New Friends Old Friends' by adiman07
The week seemed to go by slowly for the five. They wondered maybe that the ‘Great Spirit’ was playing with them at their expense. Dawas spent as much as he could with Triana knowing he may never see her again. But he had to do it with a chaperone. His brother Garas. He could only meet with her during the daytime. Garak was having a great time and chuckled softly at his brothers expense. But then Gawas gave him that sly look he always gives him when he is up to something. The smile slipped from Garaks face as he thought to himself ‘knowing Gawas he probably found a way to sneak out without me knowing’, he growled to himself. “Psh, just when I was feeling good too!”

Finally the week ended and the elf escorts arrived. With them came two extra elves, one with beautiful long blond hair on a white horse, the other with long midnight black hair which almost looked bluish in the sun sitting on top of a beautiful black stallion. They both looked handsome and elegant.

Cirdan came out to meet the group. “Mae Govannen Lords Erester and Glorfindel! I didn’t know you were coming? How are my old friends?” He bowed to the both of them.

They both got down from their horses gracefully and swiftly landing softly on the grass. They quickly walked up to Cirdan and grasped his forearms in friendship. “Mae Govannen Cirdan meldir!” They both said to him.

“It’s been awhile since we last saw you lets see.. About a couple of centuries ago. You look well! Erester told Cirdan. “Yes it has been that long but to us is not really long. So what brings the both of you out this way besides to visit?” Cirdan inquired from them smiling.

This time Glorfindel replied. “To see you Meldir of course and to meet your new family that you adopted. I never thought you of all elves would ever settle down with a family. But then you always had a soft spot for the disadvantaged. We heard how you adopted a group of orphan’s years ago when they lost their parents to a raid on their village. I admire you greatly Meldir.”

“Yes I did adopt five children. Three boys and two girls, although they are not children anymore. My heart just melted for them and I took them in. Let me introduce you both to them.”

He gestured for his family to come forward. “The three young men here from oldest to youngest are: Kaman, Gildreth and Kryturn. The two young women are: Triana and Shana they are sisters. They bowed their heads and placed their hands over their hearts to Erester and Glorfindel out of respect for them. They knew about the legendary duo and were humbled by their presence. “I am very proud of them and love them as if they were my own!” Cirdan told the two.

Erester replied. “We both can see that they are a reflection off of you. You should be proud. We are very glad to finally meet all of you!” Glorfindel added.
“You are a reflection off your ada and I am very impressed!” “Thank you they all replied.

Triana stepped forward and curtsied. “Would you like something to drink my lords?” She asked them both. “That would be nice Triana. How about a cup of tea? What about you Fin? Erestor asked his friend. “Hm.. A cup of tea sounds good. I will have some also thank you my dear!” He winked at her and bowed. Triana and Shana suddenly blushed and giggled. “My sister and I will get it for you right away my lords.” Triana said in an excited voice and rushed inside with her sister not to far behind.

“Now!” Erester started as he rubbed his hands together. “Where are these five from another land we were told about.” Kaman replied. “They will be down for lunch in a few minutes to join us.” Erester nodded. “Very good then.”

Cirdan showed them and the group of elves where to sit. They had brought a couple of tables out and chairs for everyone to sit. They put tablecloths on them and set the table for them.

Then the five finally came out to meet the group. They were smiling and happy to finally meet the group. Cirdan introduced them to Erester and Glorfindel.

“Otetiani, Garak, Gawas, Dadah, and Degan. I would like to introduce you to my dearest long time friends. Lord Erester and Lord Glorfindel of Imaldris. They are part of the escorts of Rivendell Cirdan informed them.

“She ko ‘lih” Otetiani extended his hand to the two. Erester and Glorfindel looked at each other and accepted his hand in friendship. They in turn replied
“Mae Govannen, Well met!” As they both smiled. Then Glorfindel asked Otetiani.
“What does See go lee mean?” Otetiani answered. “She ko ‘lih, means hello in the Iroquois language.” “Ah! They both responded.

Glorfindel asked a question to Otetiani, “So how does our middle earth appeal to you thus far? Is it anything like home? Then he chuckled and said “Has Cirdan treated you well”

Cirdan just looked at him shook his head and smiled. ‘Glorfindel always the joker’ he thought to himself.

“Oh this beautiful land very much reminds us of home. We live close to the water and it is beautiful as here. It is very green with many trees as is here.” Replied Otetiani. “Cirdan has treated us very well along with his family. Like we are part of his family. It has helped us out a lot with our homesickness for our land. “And” Dadah interrupted, “They have fed us very well” While rubbing his stomach grinning.

“That is very good to hear.” Erestor spoke. “I hope we can match Cirdans hospitality when you come to Imaldris. But we will talk more about that and how you came to be here when we are together with Lord Elrond. For now we will have lunch and have a small party later after dinner if it’s permissible with Cirdan.
“That’s an excellent idea. We will prepare everything for this evening for after dinner.” Cirdan replied.

“That will be okay with us.” Otetiani said to Erester. “We will wait till then.”

And with that Cirdan spoke. “Everything is ready to be served. Shall we sit down now and have lunch.” So they all sat down and had some cheese, fresh baked bread, some smoked fish and fruit. They had tea to drink as well.

Later in the afternoon they decided to take a swim by the sea except for Cirdan and his family. They stayed behind to plan for the evenings festivities

“It is good to swim in the sea again I haven’t done this in ages” Glorfindel said while diving back under the water again. “Yes it is good and feels good too!” Erester replied. “What do the five of you think” Garas practically jumped straight up and splashed water on everyone. “ITS GREAT!! Garas shouted. They all just laughed. A half hour later they came out of the water and lay on the beach to dry off. At that moment Triana chose to come down to the beach and give them some towels. She stopped in her tracks dropped the towels and turned a beet red while putting a hand over her mouth before any noise escaped. With eyes wide as saucers and shocked she turned quickly away. They were all nude and just laying on the sand sun bathing. She quickly and quietly ran as fast as she could. That is not until she turned around to quickly take a quick peek at them admiring their forms. Then she proceeded to run in the opposite direction….smiling.

Garak got up and turned around and saw the towels there. “Hey where did these towels come from?” He looked around to see if anyone was around. He then shrugged his shoulders and picked one up. “There are towels here if you want one.” He said to anyone listening. “Don’t know where they came from but they are here!”

“Hmmm. That’s strange! Did anyone see or hear anything?” Erester asked everyone. They all shook their head no. “Well that is very strange but gratefully accepted.”

They all got dressed and started heading back to Cirdan’s house. They all decided to bathe to get rid of all the salt water and sand on their skin and hair before dinner. As they entered the house they noticed Triana and Shana grinning ear to ear as they watched them make their way to the rooms. Glorfindel looked at Erester and then at Otetiani and then asked. “What are they grinning about?” Otetiani just shrugged his shoulders. And Erester looked at them with narrow eyes and said “I wonder what they are up to?” He rolled his eyes
“Females!!”

After they bathed, washed their hair then dressed they made their way to the garden area where everyone else was. Tables were being set for dinner, which was about to be served. So the majority just talked and sat under the trees or anywhere they could find place to sit or just stood. Glorfindel and Erester had everyone laughing with their stories of their adventures and mishaps.

Erester introduced Otetiani and his comrades to the group of elves. At first they were a little nervous at how they would be accepted by the elves. But after awhile they were greeted like they were friends to them for a long time, which made them feel at ease.

They joined Erester and Glorfindel talking about their adventures and antics as well. Everyone laughed so hard with tears coming out their eyes.

Then dinner was served and they all sat down to eat.

Cirdan stood and said to everyone “ Let us all be thankful for friends and new friends and family. I would say may the Valar keep you safe on your journey back and may Otetiani and his comrades find what they are looking for. I thank my family again for the hard work in putting this together this evening. I raise my glass to all of you in honor of you.” Then he smiled and said “Let the festivities begin”

And so they danced and sang songs through the night. Otetian and his friends who were taught how to dance by the sisters a week before, took turns dancing with Triana and Shana. Cirdan danced with his daughters along with the other elves and then with their brothers. Then they were too exhausted to go on any longer and sat down. Some of the elves noted how tired they were and decided to volunteer and clean up for them so they wouldn’t have to.

The two sisters thank the elves for their help and made their excuses and decided to go to bed. Everyone wished them a good night.

The group of elves decided instead of setting up tents they would just rest under the stars. It was such a clear and beautiful night. Erester and Glorfindel decided to walk for a while before they retired for the evening.

Gawas said to Otetiani “ Maybe we should do the same thing. Remember we used to do it quite often when we were back home? Let’s spend the night of our last day outdoors.” Otetiani replied “I like that idea, why not? Garak agreed also. But the other two decided to go to their rooms instead. “This may be the last time we sleep on nice fluffy beds!” Dadah said. Otetiani chuckled and said to Dadah” Okay then. We will see you in the morning. So Otetiani and his cousins found a place to rest comfortably and fell into revelry. Two hours later Garaks eyes blinked and he sat up and looked around. Gawas was missing again. ‘Oh that brother of mine! He can’t seem to keep his hands to himself.’ He started to get up so he could look for him when he felt Otetiani’s hand on his arm. “leave him be!” He said to him quietly. “Hopefully this will not happen again for a very long time. He will not see her again after tonight. Garak said “I know your right. I will not lose sleep over this” So he lay back down again. He stayed awake for another hour before he fell back into revelry
***
Somewhere out of elven earshot. “Oh please Gawas! Don’t make me wait! Please I need… I…need! Oohhhh!!
“Did you hear that Res! Sounded just like one of Cirdan’s daughters!” “It sure did Fin! Shall we investigate?” Erester asked with a sinister smile. “Yes we shall!”Glorfindel replied with a devilish smile. “Spy we must to make sure everything is all right!” Erester chuckled quietly. “It is our voyeurism duty to do so. Got any more wine left?” Glorfindel smiled a lopsided smile. “Yes sir!” He saluted Erester. “Bout a haffa bottle!” Erester quietly remarked. “You are drunk fin!” Glorfindel just shrugged his shoulders. “IIIIIknow!” He hissed back. “Bu yur awmos there too!” While trying to shake himself out of his inebriated state. They both looked at each other and shrugged and then crept up quietly to where the couple were and watched them from behind some bushes.

“That’s Otetianis cousin or one of them anyways. That one must be Gawas. Garak told me a little about him. If he thinks this is something wait till he gets to Imaldris!”Erester said to Glorfindel as he poured both of them some more wine.
Glorfindel pulled out a large napkin wrapped around some fruit from his tunic pocket. “Care fir.. so.. Grapes” He whispered. Erester just looked at him, then the grapes then his tunic pocket and asked “Did you bring some cheese too?” He chuckled quietly. “Well I thoug.. bout.. It but thout.. They wo.. ge.. aw dried an.. Icky” Glorfindel stated as he wrinkled his nose. Erester just rolled his eyes.

“Oh Gawas…GAWAS!!” Gawas growled as he finally spent himself inside of her trembling, both of them dripping with sweat hanging on to each other. Neither one of them wanted to let go just yet. Then when he went soft he laid next to her as they both hugged each other’s body as close as they could possibly do. As their breathing settled down “Triana looked into Gawas eyes “I will miss you terribly, but I know you must go on and find answers to how to get back home. But if you come here again maybe I can come with you?” Gawas looked at her with sadness “I don’t know Triana, maybe you can come with us but the sea is treacherous and I don’t want anything to happen to you. We will see.” Triana looked at him with tears in her eyes and said “Okay, I understand. I will wait for you!” He wiped her tears and kissed her softly on her lips.

Erester and Glorfindel both rolled their eyes. “Oh brother.” They said quietly. Both of them had too much wine. Suddenly Glorfindel hiccupped loudly. Both Gawas and Trianna both looked at each other and then at the direction of the noise.
Triana cried out quietly “Oh no! I think someone is here!” They quickly grabbed their clothes and put them on as fast as they could. “Hurry!” Gawas quietly hissed. “I’m trying” Triana retorted.

Glorfindel and Erester both looked horrified and at the same time whispered quietly together. “Rruuunnn!!!” They both took off as fast as they could with Glorfindel suddenly having hiccup attacks. “I …hic…can’ seem …hic…to stop…hackippn…hic”

Erester looked at him while he was having his own problems. He suddenly developed a laughing fit. “Well. …hahaha…try holding your breath..Hahahahaha” So Glorfindel took a large intake of breath and held it with his cheeks all puffed up. It didn’t help any that Erester was laughing hysterically at him now, telling him he looked like an overgrown bullfrog either. Glorfindel just spewed out the air and went into laughing hysterical mode with him.

They finally found somewhere to hide. A large tree with enough branches and leaves to hide them. Glorfindel in his state needed a little help getting up the tree. So Erester proceeded to give him an extra push up the tree and goosed him.

“WwooooHHoooo!” Glorfindel let out almost flying to the branch above still hiccupping. “Erester you goosed me!” Erester was still laughing. “I..I’m sorry Mellon but we don’t have time to do it properly!” He said while climbing up himself. They went up as high as they could. Erester hung on to the inebriated balrog slayer as tight as he could. They both waited.

They could hear Gawas and Triana approaching. Glorfindel held his breath while both he and Erester put their hands over his mouth to keep him from hiccupping.

“I thought I heard someone running this way!” Gawas said to Triana. “I thought I heard hiccupping and laughing this way!!” Triana said back to Gawas. Then Gawas said “whoever they were are gone now. I just hope it wasn’t my brother.” He whispered to Triana. They just looked at each other and quietly giggled. Gawas then proceeded to kiss her and take her by the hand as they put their arms around each other and walked back to the house.

They were a distance before Erester decided to take his hand off Glorfindels mouth. He took one look at him and saw he was turning blue from holding his breath with both their hands on his mouth. He quickly took both their hands off.

“Breath Glorfindel!” He took a deep gasping breath and quickly recovered himself. “I thou.. they wo.. nevr.. live!”He said as he wiped tears from his eyes caused by their laughing fits. Slowly Erester started helping his friend down from the tree. But on the last branch Glorfindel lost his grip and landed on his backside with a loud ‘Thud’. He only fell about nine feet from the tree.

But it was hard enough. Erester wanted to laugh but quickly put both his hands on his mouth. “Well that’s going to hurt in the morning!” Erester said with a grin. Glorfindel just looked at him with narrow eyes. “Don’t just stand there! Help me up!!” Glorfindel seemed to have sobered up quickly. Erester helped his friend up and brushed him off which Glorfindel quickly slapped his hands away.

Erester just looked at him and shrugged as they both made their way back to the house. “I’ve made up my mind about sleeping outside. I think it would be wise to sleep on the bed instead.” Glorfindel said while rubbing his backside. “Wise choice Fin.” Erester replied while grinning. Glorfindel stopped and just gave him the evil eye before resuming his walk back to the house. “Don’t worry I will take some of the pain away for you!” Erester looked at him smiling. “You better, and don’t shrug your shoulders again!!” Glorfindel retorted briskly.

Meanwhile…Gawas had said goodnight to Trianna and made his way back to where his brother and cousin was sleeping. ‘Good!’ He thought to himself. ‘They are both sleeping. I wonder who that was then? Whoever they were must have been watching us. But who? Well it doesn’t matter. In the morning we will be leaving for Imaldris and I will miss Triana terribly. Though I’m not in love with her. I do care about her. She understands. Maybe I will see her again if I ever come back. Sometimes fate has a way of doing things and changing things. We will see!’

He laid down somewhere near his brother and fell into revelry. Garak blinked his eyes and raised his head. He looked at his brother shaking his head and put his head back down. ‘Brother, I hope you have not caused any trouble for us’ Then he also fell back into revelry.

***
End Notes:
TBC…

Mellon and meldir=friend Mae Govannen=well met
Chapter 4 'Home Sweet Home?' by adiman07
The Next morning everyone was up and cheerful at dawn. Everyone else that is except for Erester and Glorfindel. One of Cirdan’s son’s came to see if the duo was out of bed. He very quietly and gently tapped on the door. “Who is it! And why are you pounding so hard on the door!” came the voice from the other side of the door.

Kryturn put his hands over his mouth as he quietly chuckled to himself. He had seen how much wine they were drinking and saw them leave with a bottle in hand. He also knew how they could drink anyone under the table literally!

“I just thought to stop and check to see if you both would like a bath drawn for you. Would you like a little breakfast brought up also? He replied quietly on the other side of the door. “Well you don’t have to shout! Come in and, yes we both would like a bath drawn and some breakfast brought up thank you! Glorfindel replied with his head down with two pillows being held on each side of his head.

Kryturn looked at Glorfindel and saw how gray his face was. His hair looked like he had not combed it in weeks. His bed was all in shambles. At that moment, Erester woke and looked at the both of them with squinty eyes and in the same shape as Glorfindel.

“Someone put out those candles. It’s too bright in here!” Erester barked at them. Glorfindel was now cringing at Eresters voice while holding the pillows even more tightly against his head.

Kryturn was trying very hard not to laugh. “I will be back shortly my lords with your breakfast and hot water for your baths.” He left as quickly as he could lest he burst out laughing at the sight of them.

Kryturn told his father about the condition the advisor and the slayer was in.
“Yes I know. I saw how much wine they drank last night and the bottle they took with them. Erester and Glorfindel like to drink until they cannot anymore on occasion. Otherwise, they are usually very stoic and serious when they are in Imaldris taking care of matters at home and the surrounding areas. I will make them some special tea for occasions like this. Have them drink this first before they eat. It will make them feel much better!” Cirdan said to his son. “Yes ada. I will take this up first before I fill the tubs for them.” Kryturn replied as he nodded. When his son left, Cirdan could not help but chuckle to himself.
‘Those two.’ He shook his head still chuckling.

After Kryturn brought up their breakfast, he and his brothers proceeded to fill two tubs so they both could bathe at the same time. They drank the tea and had some breakfast. Then after feeling better they bathed and then dressed. Erester had also healed the large bruise that Glorfindel had on his backside almost completely. He would have to see Lord Elrond so he could take care of the rest of the pain and stiffness back there in Imaldris. Right now, everyone was getting ready to leave and they needed to hurry.

When they came down, Cirdan met them. “Feeling better Erester and Glorfindel?” He asked grinning.

They both looked at each other and then at him. “Yes sir we do. Thank you for the tea” Erester said looking at him frowning. Cirdan turned to Glorfindel “And your backside, has the pain subsided substantially as well as the bruising. Both Erester and Glorfindel looked at him with raised eyebrows. “How did you know?” Glorfindel asked Cirdan.

You know how we have great eyesight especially at great distances. Well I was sitting on my porch upstairs where no one could see me. I watched the whole thing with you two climbing the tree and then falling out of it. I winced when I saw you fall out Glorfindel, but then knew you were okay. Just a little bruised on the pride. In addition, yes you did look like an overgrown bullfrog holding your breath. It was very entertaining watching the both of you stumble over each other.” Cirdan chuckled.

“We both thought you were resting inside. But I guess we were a little bit inebriated to notice anything or even that you were watching.” Glorfindel laughed. “We were a little busy lovebird watching” Glorfindel grinned.

“I know!” Cirdan gave them a knowing look. I also saw Gawas and Triana running after you not knowing it was both of you who were spying on them. I know Gawas and Triana have been seeing each other. I have known it for a while now. I have known it since they first started making goofy eyes at each other. Triana is not innocent I have known this for a while too. Nevertheless, she is a grown woman and can make her own decisions. I just hope she will make the right ones.
However, the two will not meet again. Gawas path will go down a different path as well as the rest of his comrades. Lord Elrond knows this as well as Galadriel and I. Cirdan stated.

Both just nodded knowing that the three could far see things in the future.

An Hour later…

“Otetiani we have five horses here for you and your comrades. The Journey will be a little bit long for walking. It may also be dangerous towards the end of the journey as well and we might need to ride fast.” Erester explained. “Can you ride? Have you ridden a horse before? Especially on bareback?

“Yes, we all have on Cirdans horses. We ride fair enough and on bareback.” Otetiani said to him

“Good! Then everyone mount up! We leave.” Glorfindel bellowed out. So every elf in the group mounted up on their horses gracefully. Otetiani followed up along with his companions with such gracefulness that it surprised the elves.

“Farewell Meldir and to your family. I hope to see you in the near future. May the Valar keep you and your family safe. Erester said as he held his hand over his heart and bowed to them. Glorfindel did the same thing.

Cirdan then spoke to the group as a whole. “May the Valar keep you all safe on your journey back. In addition, to you Otetiani I will see you again someday! Be safe!”

“Thank you Cirdan for helping my comrades and I. For taking, us in like we are one of your family. I will always hold deep gratitude to you for everything. Farewell!” Otetiani waved and put his hand over his heart and bowed along with the other comrades.

As they turned to leave, Gawas turned his head and looked at Triana. She had tears in her eyes as she waved to him and worded ‘I LOVE YOU” Gawas raised his hand in a farewell sign and then smiled sadly at her before he turned forward. Shana at that moment came up to her sister and put an arm around her shoulders.
They both just stood there and watched as the group left for Imaldris, never to see the five again.

Several hours later, they decided to give the horse a rest for a bit before going on. So they all dismounted and let the horses drink water from a nearby stream.

Gawas sat by himself not speaking to anyone. Garak noticed the change in his brother and how quiet he was. “Otetiani did you notice how quiet my brother is? He has not spoken since we left the Gray Havens. He has not joked, talked about women, nothing. I am worried about him. I think I should go over and see what is up.”
“I know. I noticed that Garak. If you go to him just listen, do not judge him. He needs someone to lean on, to talk to. Otetiani said to Garak. “I will, I promise!” Garak said truthfully to Otetiani. Garak walked over to where Gawas was sitting and sat down next to him. “Brother if you need someone to talk to, I am here for you. I promise not to judge you. I will listen if you want to talk.” Gawas looked at his brother and nodded.

Gawas then told him how he felt bad leaving her feeling bad like that. However, he said he was not in love with her. It was suppose to be fun have a few laughs and then move on like he always did. All his relationships with the females were never serious. They all knew that and he liked it that way. So why was he feeling this way. Why did he feel bad about the departure? Maybe the ‘Great Spirit is telling him something. Maybe change is coming for him soon he said.
Gawas talked a lot with Garak before they left. “Thanks for listening Garak I really appreciate it. Even though I cause you so much worry I am glad you listened to what I had to say and I am so grateful to have you as my brother.” Garak smiled then nodded.

Garak kept his promise and did not pass judgment on his brother. He only listened to him and did not speak. Their brother bond strengthened ten fold as only siblings could that day.

Then it was time to mount up again to continue on their journey. They rode for a couple of days and came across the shire. The five were awed at the little people they saw there called hobbits with big hairy feet. They were greeted by the people and invited to stop and rest a spell. They were offered something to eat and some ale. Therefore, they stopped for a bit before they continued their journey. The five were so taken by the little people that they wished they did not have to leave so soon. However, it was time for them to move on. Therefore, they thanked the hobbits, said their goodbyes, and moved on.

They were a day’s ride from Imaldris. They felt it was not wise to stop at that point because there had been some attacks that were reported in the area. It would be best to keep going.

Suddenly Erester came riding fast and spoke to the elves in his language. They all stiffened up and dismounted immediately. “Otetiani you and your comrades must get down off your horses and be ready to fight. There is a very heavy stench of orc’s and wild men afoot. Be prepared to fight.” Otetiani nodded to him and all five dismounted immediately.

Dadah said. “ So that’s what that awful smell is! Boy Kaman was right about his description of the smell. They need to bathe many thousands of times.” He said while holding his nose.

Glorfindel came by them quickly. “They will attack when the sun goes down. So be at the ready!” He instructed them.

“We will be ready Lord Glorfindel” Otetiani nodded to him as they got their bows and knives ready.

Moreover, just as predicted they attacked. They had never seen such ugly and nasty vile creatures in their lives. Nonetheless, they fought hard and fast!
Glorfindel and Erester were surprised how well they fought with such gusto, not even tiring out. By morning, they had killed them all with no fatalities among themselves or the elves. They gathered the carcasses and burned them before they left.

The elves came up to the five, patted them on theirs backs telling them they are great fighters, and thanked them for helping rid the fell beasts.

Glorfindel and Erester both came up to them to thank them for helping and to say what great fighters they are. “I must say that for ones who never lived here before and are from a distant land, you sure handled these creatures with such great finesse. You do not need to learn anything! You all handled yourselves like very seasoned warriors and we both complement you.” Erester said to them smiling. “Yes! You are great warriors and I am proud to fight along side of all of you! Thank you! Glorfindel said with pride of them.

“Thank you both and all the elves for that complement. We are proud to fight among such great warriors!” Otetiani said proudly.

“Now hopefully we can be on our way without too many conflicts along the way!” Glorfindel stated.

They still had a half days ride to go yet before they would reach Imaldris. They all could not wait to get there, as they were battle tired and dirty.

They were all hungry too, so lembas bread was passed around so everyone had a bite to eat until they got to the elven realm. Some of the elves gave Otetiani and his comrades some of the lembas. Otetiani looked at the strange bread and asked what it was. One of the elves explained that it was elvish way bread. One small bite could fill the stomach of a grown man and elves they explained to them.

Otetiani and the others responded with an “OH!” They then decided to take a bite and see. When they were finished with the small piece and drank a small amount of water, they suddenly realized that their stomach felt full and contented.

Dadah responded with a “Wow that little piece really does fill you up! Too bad we do not have something like this back home! It is very good.

Garak replied. “Yes it is very good. But I still like venison and corn soup.” The others laughed at that remark, but then agreed with him. Gawas only smiled a little and turned his head forward as they rode on. He did not eat or drink anything. It did not go unnoticed by Garak.

“Gawas would you like a piece of this bread. It is not bad. It taste good actually! Here is a piece for you.” Gawas just looked at the bread and his brother with a sad look. “No thank you Garak I’m not hungry.” Garak tried one more time. “Please brother you need to keep up your strength. You haven’t eaten since yesterday and I am worried about you!” Gawas just shook his head no. “I’m fine. I will eat something when we get to Imaldris. I promise.” Garak sighed.
“Okay then.” Nevertheless, he stayed by his side as they rode on.

Finally, Imaldris was in view. Erester was smiling as he reached the five comrades. “Welcome to Imaldris! Home of Lord Elrond of the Last homely house.”

As they entered through the gate Otetiani and his comrades could not believe how magnificent it was to look at. It astounded them. As they dismounted, Lord Elrond himself greeted them. “Welcome to the elven realm of Rivendell I am so glad to finally meet all of you! Otetiani, Garakonthie, Gawasowaneh, Dadgayodah and Deganawidah. I am Lord Elrond and I welcome all of you to my home.” The five were awed and bowed their heads in respect to this regal and magnificent Elf.

You will be shown to your rooms so you can freshen up and change your clothes. A few house elves will come to retrieve you for dinner, which will be held in the Great Hall. For now, rest for a while. We will talk more about your great journey from the sea and how to help you get back tomorrow morning. The five comrades bowed their heads and put their hands over their hearts to him, which he returned. The house elves then proceeded to show the five their rooms. Otetiani had his own room. The twins shared one as well as their friends.

Otetiani was completely overwhelmed at the size of his room. It was three rooms in one! A medium sized sitting area with a fireplace and large windows and a small table with two chairs. A small couch for a few people to sit on. The bedroom had a massive bed with big fluffy over stuffed pillows and quilts, with another small fireplace. Then there was the bathing chamber. Never had he seen such magnificence. It was in the natural tone colors reflecting nature outside. He was almost afraid to touch or sit on anything.

The only thing that came out of Otetiani’s mouth was “OH MY!” as he turned around in circles in each room with big saucer eyes.

“Otetiani! Otetiani! Where are you?”
“Over here!” Otetiani responded jumping out of his shock. Dadah started to speak.” Did you …OH MY! Otetiani’s room is bigger than any of our rooms!” Degan chimed in. “And he has two fireplaces, plus a big tub in the ground in the next room. It looks like it is made of a white stone with lines in it.”

Garak looked around with awe struck look on his face. “This is like a dream someone pinch me!” Which the other four did. “OW! I was just kidding!” The others just laughed at him.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Otetiani opened the door and there stood three house elves. “Mae Govannen. My name is Gilorn. The other two here are Tathar and Tadion. They all had bowed their heads to the five.

“We are here to draw your baths if you like and bring you some fresh towels and clothing while your clothes are being cleaned. We are also here to service you in case you need anything while you are staying here. We can bring you breakfast, lunch or dinner to your rooms unless you prefer to eat in the great hall with everyone else. We can ensure that your stay here is as comfortable as possible. Please do not hesitate to ask anything of us. We will do our best to see that anything you ask is provided.”

“Thank you for your kind help and assistance Gilorn. I am afraid that that might get some getting used to someone serving us. We have never had servants before.
We have done everything ourselves all our lives. Please be patient with us because this is all very new to us.” Otetiani put his hand over his heart a little awkward.

Gilorn just smiled “Do not worry about that. If you like to do things by yourselves that is fine. However, know that we will be at your disposal if you ever need something, we will be here. However, for now would you like us to draw your baths? For your first stay, here we would like to do that. I will show you how to use the mechanisms to draw the water out. Would that be okay with you?”

Otetiani replied. “Sure why not? What about you two Garak and Gawas. I do not mind that. Sure I’m fine with that.” Both the twins spoke up at the same time then laughed at each other, which made the three elves laugh as well. “What about the two of you Degan and Dadah?” Otetiani turned around and they were nowhere to be found. “They must have gone to their rooms to wait for their bath to be drawn.”

Mean while back in the friends room. “Okay Degan you can go first and I will go after. Naw you can first and I will wait. No, no I will wait and you can go. No, I insist you go first your older. However, I already said first that you could go before me. Well I insist…



------------------------------------------------------------------
End Notes:
TBC



House elves

Gilorn=Star Tree

Tathar=Willow

Tadion=Second son
Chapter 5 'Meetings' by adiman07
The next morning the five decided to break their fast in their leaders room. Gilorn who oversaw whatever necessities the five needed, brought in their breakfast with Tathar and Tadion helping. The five could smell the bread and tea that made them very hungry. They also saw fruit, cheese, homemade jam and some eggs. The three-house elves set up their tables with everything they needed including utensils and cups.

Gilorn turned around and smiled at the five. “Breakfast is served. We will come back in an hour to take the trays out and clean up.” He and the other two elves bowed their heads with their hands over their hearts started to leave.

“Gilorn, Tathar and Tadion” Otetiani started “I don’t know what to say except thank you for this delicious looking meal. I feel so humbled by your service to us. I almost feel we should not be pampered so. We are not used to being served by others like this, but we are thankful and most appreciative of all you do for us. Someday I would like to give you something for everything you have done for us thus far.”

“Thank you, but we do not need to be paid for our services to you. We are happy to help you and to make sure that you are comfortable while you are here. Your thank you is appreciated enough.”Gilorn replied.

“Then how about as a friend, a good friend?” Otetiani got up from where he was sitting and shook his hand and then put his hand over his heart to the three. The other four followed and did the same while saying “Yes as a friend. Yes a much-appreciated friend. We can not thank you enough.” They said in turn.

The three elves were taken aback by their words of appreciation. Also the fact that these five wanted to be their friends even in their station. They were touched by that and nodded to them.

“Yes that would be nice, thank you. We will accept that. Thank you so much friend.” They bowed again, and then left the room.

“Well” Otetiani said “Lets sit down and eat this delicious meal they have brought to us.” Before they ate, they offered up a prayer to the Great Spirit for the food and the generosity that was shown to them this day.

A little over an hour later the three house elves came cleaned up and took the trays away. Otetiani and the others wanted to so much help them clean up, but thought better of it. They did not want their new friends to get in trouble or insult them so they stayed back.

After they left the five were summoned by another elf that took them to Lord Elrond’s offices.

Garak said to his cousin and the others. “Well today’s the day we find out if they can help us find a way home or not. I don’t know why but in the pit of my stomach I feel we may never get home”

“Don’t worry cousin. They may have found a way already and are about to tell us or show us which way to go.” Otetiani said to Garak putting his hand on his shoulder.

Then Gawas spoke up. “Brother do not worry so. I have always known you to be brave and strong, even for both of us. Keep being that way and think positive.”

“Thank you little brother, and thank you Otetiani for those words of encouragement. You are right. I shall not fret anymore.” Garak hugged his brother and then put his hand on Otetiani’s shoulder.

Finally, they reached one of Elronds offices where he was. As they walked in, they saw Erester reading maps and Glorfindel looking through books. There were books and maps strewn about the office and desk. Lord Elrond was sitting at his desk with his hands together in front of his face as if he was praying. He looked up and saw the five.

“Good Morning, I trust you slept well.”

“Yes Thank you for the rooms. They are quite large and comfortable.” Otetiani answered him fidgeting a little.

“Is there something wrong with the rooms Otetiani?” Lord Elrond asked him with his eyebrows knitted together.

Oh no! There is nothing wrong with the rooms at all. It is just that we are not used to such elaborate um.. Accommodations. Back home we had a couple of large dwellings we called ‘Long houses.’ They would hold many families together in one place. It is common practice to do that. Then you would have the affluent ones who choose to live in their own house. I choose to live with my cousins in a longhouse with our friends here. You get to know people in a more intimate sort of way. However, there were rare occasions when I did not want to be there.

Erester asked. “So then what did the five of you do when you did not want to be there?

Gawas chimed in. “We went fishing or hunting! Took care of that situation.”

The three elves laughed at that. “Well it is sometimes what we do when we need to ‘Get Away’ too!” Glorfindel replied to that.

However, we do like our rooms and it will get some getting used to the largeness. We thank you for those rooms and taking us in.” Otetiani bowed his head and pressed his hand over his heart.

“Please sit down and relax for a spell.” Lord Elrond pointed to the five chairs that were set up for them. “Glorfindel and Erester will be sitting in on this meeting. My Seneschal has a lot of information and maps we can go over with and find a way to help you back to your land. Erester would you like to begin.”

“Yes my liege. We will start at the beginning of how this started.” Erester turned to the five and then said. “Do not leave anything out. Any information you give us may help us figure this out.

Therefore, began their quest to find a way home. They told the three elves everything. From the time, the men came, to the destruction of their village. The strange loud weapons. The ships that carried them across the sea. Then finally the strange storm and the destruction of the ship.

Otetiani spoke of ‘Winono’s and the story behind their life there. How many had survived. How many there were there now. Then he spoke fondly of his Yaralatatar Minion.

At the mention of Minion, three pair of eyebrows shot up skyward.

By the time Otetiani and his comrades finished telling their tale it was time for the evening meal. They missed lunch being so intent on telling them everything they could. Moreover, they told them everything they thought could help them.

“Well let us continue this tomorrow Otetiani. You and your companions come back here after breaking fast. For now go back to your rooms and freshen up. Tonight we will all meet in the Great Hall. I would like to formally introduce you to the rest of my people here if you do not mind.”

Otetiani looked at his comrades and they all nodded in agreement. “Yes that would be okay. We will go clean up and meet you there.”

Lord Elrond nodded to them and said “Good! We will see you then.

So, everyone left to their rooms as they made themselves ready for the evening meal. Otetiani was finishing combing his hair out when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it and there stood the four comrades. “Come in.” He told them. “We can all wait in here till Gilorn and the other two come for us. Do not close the door leave it open.” they sat on the couches for a spell when Gilorn showed up with Tathar and Tadion.

“Good evening sirs. Are you ready to go to the Great Hall.” Otetiani strode up to Gilorn and smiled “Please call me Otetiani friend” Then he clasped his hands on Gilorn’s arms. Gilorn smiled “Yes Otetiani friend” Which he in turn clasped Otetiani arms in friendship. Then everyone joined in clasping each other’s arms. “Well we are ready. Shall be begin? Gilorn and Otetiani walked side-by-side talking quietly as well as the others. All were feeling good tonight.

The Great Hall was huge. Otetiani wondered to himself if rooms got any bigger as time went on with magic in this realm. The other four were too busy with their mouths open to notice anything. They spun around in circles at the huge hall. Lord Elrond quietly chuckled to himself at the sight of them. When they finally stopped spinning, they were shown to their seats on the other side of Lord Elrond.

Before dinner was served, Lord Elrond chose at that moment to introduce the companions. “May I have your attention please”? Everyone quieted down in the room. “I would like to introduce these men who have come to Middle Earth from a different continent across the sea. They are Otetiani, Garakonthie, Gawasowaneh, Dadgayodah, and Deganawidah. Except for Otetiani who is their chief and leader, the say you may call them: Garak, Gawas, Dadah and Degan. Please welcome them to our home. The elves stood and bowed their heads to them while putting their hands over their hearts while the elleth curtsied.

The five companions stood up and bowed their heads to everyone. While still standing Otetiani spoke up. “ I want to thank Lord Elrond for inviting us to this wonderful place. We are happy to be here. In addition, to all of you for warmly welcoming us, we hope to get to know all before we have to depart in a couple of months. Thank you.” He bowed his head again.

“Thank you, Otetiani for those words. Speaking of words, I understand you like to say a prayer before your meal. As our guest tonight, we would ask if you could honor this meal with one of your prayers. We have never seen this done before and would like you to do this for us tonight. Would this be alright with you?” Elrond asked.

Otetiani’s and his companions eyebrows went so far up they almost threatened to jump off their foreheads. Otetiani stood up and turned to Elrond. “Yes that would be okay Lord Elrond. I will offer you and everyone here a prayer for the evening meal.”

He bowed his head along with the companions. All in the hall followed suit.

“Oh Great Spirit I ask that you touch this food with a blessing. That you touch all here with health and great joy. May they be blessed for their kindness and generosity to these five comrades here and all others who seek help and wisdom from their great leader ‘Lord Elrond’ and his people. In addition, to the ones who prepared this delicious meal we are about to eat. Moreover, to the ones who prepared this great hall for everyone. I thank you Great Spirit. Aho!

To that everyone replied the same word Otetiani just uttered.

“Thank you Otetiani for those words of blessing for the food and for the people. Now let us eat this bountiful food that was prepared and blessed for us.”

So, the servants brought in plates of food for each person. Already at the table were large serving platters of fruit, freshly baked bread, and cheese. On the individual plates that were set before them were roast succulent deer, fish, and roasted vegetables consisting of carrots, potatoes, and small cut up corn on the cob. Everyone had a choice of herbed tea, miruvor wine or both.

After dinner was finished, the tables were cleared and some tables were moved against the wall.

“What are they doing now Otetiani?” Gawas looked around at all the commotion that was going on. Otetiani had noticed too what they were doing. “I really have no idea what they are doing. Maybe they are doing something special.” He asked Glorfindel what they were doing. He answered them. “They are making a little more room for dancing. You may join in with the dancing festivities if you wish. Just in that moment, the music started while several elven couples got up to dance.

“Not Degan or me!” Dadah said while both of their hands were on their own stomachs rubbing. “The food was so good that we ate too much!” Everyone who sat at Lord Elronds table laughed at the two as they both looked a little uncomfortable. Glorfindel then spoke to the two. “Have you had a glass of murivor yet?” They both shook their heads no. “Have a glass, you will feel much better after you do.”

So one of the servants came by and served them some wine in their goblets that were in front of them. They both picked up their goblets and drank slowly just a little. In a couple of minutes, they were surprised to feel their stomach fullness easing and they felt much better.

This time Degan spoke and he hardly spoke often. “I feel so much better and I can breath easier!” Then he took another sip, and then another and then he downed the rest. “Easy Degan! We don’t want to end up having to carry you back to the room before the night has even started.” Glorfindel said to him in mock alarm.

“I am sorry! It is just that I felt so good and the wine taste so good I could not help myself!” Erester spoke up. “It’s a good thing we didn’t serve dwarven wine. Then you would be down for the count!” He chuckled.

Degan looked at him confused. “What is this Dwarven wine you speak of?” The others looked at Erester for an answer as they looked just as confused.

“It is very strong and it is made by the Dwarves who live in the mountains.” Erester explained to them. “It is called ‘Berdruskin” and is very potent, but very good wine. We sometimes trade with the Dwarves to acquire goods from them as they do from us.”

“Ah!” The five replied.

This time Otetiani spoke up. “Maybe we should bid a good evening and go to our rooms.” The other four nodded in agreement. The five were about to leave when five beautiful maidens approached the table. “Lle merna Salk?” One of them asked Otetiani in her language. Otetiani looked shocked. “I..I.. Uh.” Erester said to him. “She has asked if you would like to dance.” Otetiani looked at him then at her. He did not want to insult her so he just smiled and shook his head yes.

So, he got up and went around the table to join her on the dance floor. As he danced with her to a slow tune, she looked up at him and blushed.

“I so sorry! I cannot speak westron well. I learn slowly” She smiled up at him. Otetiani returned the smile. “That is quite alright there are many things I need to learn as well.”

“My name is Otetiani. Son of Ganeodiyo and Caladiel. What is your name?” She answered him slowly in westron. “My name is Malfinn. Daughter of Eladron and Calaer.” Then he asked if she lived in Rivendale. “No, I just visit friends.” She said slowly. “I live in Greenwood the Great.” I will go home in three days, yes.” She smiled as she struggled with her westron.

“Well Malfinn, daughter of Eladron and Calaer. We will have to talk more until it is time for you to depart. Would you like to go to the gardens to sit for a while tomorrow?” He asked her.

“Yes I would like much, thank you. When?” She asked him. “Oh I will have to just come by and get you for I do not know when. I will be meeting in the morning with Lord Elrond and his advisors along with my companions. I would say maybe mid-afternoon. If that is okay with you?”
“That is okay!” She giggled softly.

He pulled her in closer as they finished their dance. He happened to look for his comrades and the were not at the table. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. There was Garak dancing with one of the elleths that had approached the table with Malfinn. Apparently, they all took the initiative and danced with the other four maidens. Otetiani and his dance partner kept dancing until it was time to leave. All five escorted the elleths to their rooms that happened to be close by to where they were staying. They said their goodnights and went to their rooms.

Garak had asked Gawas how he was feeling. “Are you better now Gawas? I noticed that you danced with that pretty red haired elleth.” Gawas just sighed and replied. “I am feeling much better thank you Garak. However, I have not had the urge to seek out any female companionship since we got here, if you are worried about that.”

“No brother. I was just worried about you since we left the Grey Havens about a week ago. I noticed you did not even chase after any of the females since we got here. For you that is not normal.

Gawas just chuckled at his brother. “I am fine. I will get over that and before you know it, I will be back to my old self again. I just need time to get over the feelings I have been having the past week. Do not worry so Garak everything will work itself out.” Gawas reassured his brother. “At least I think it will’ he thought to himself. “Goodnight brother” “Goodnight Gawas.”Garak replied.

In the morning, they had breakfast with Gilorn, Tadion, and Tathar. It took some convincing and insistence that they join them as friends, which they then relented. They were to meet with Lord Elrond and his advisors again this morning.

“Another beautiful day!” Garak noticed. “Unless this place is enchanted and it always stays beautiful.”

“That would be something if this place is enchanted and it was raining gophers outside of this place!” Daydah laughed.

Gawas was thinking of what they said and replied. “I don’t know. Ever since we came to this Middle Earth, I have not yet seen any rain or bad weather. This whole place could be enchanted!
They all nodded in agreement.

“Well we are here. Let us go in and see if there is any good news about our predicament.” Otetiani said to his companions. As they walked in, the look on the three elves faces told it all.
They looked flustered and had deep frowns on their faces. Lord Elronds fingers were in his hair going upwards, as if he was trying to hold his hair up. He was reading one map. Erester was sitting on the floor with his arms crossed in front of him. Glorfindel was sprawled on the floor with his left hand holding his head reading another map. There were maps and books strewn about the floor, desk and anywhere they could find a place to lay them on.

“Oh! You are here.” Elrond said looking up from his musings. They started to come in but just did not know where to step. Glorfindel looked at them and then at the maps before he decided to pull a few away from their stepping. Erester pulled the books and maps off the chairs they were to sit on. “Sit.” Erester said to them softly as he pointed to the chairs.

Dadah looked around and asked Erester. “Do you need some help?” No, no that is fine thank you for your offer.” Erester replied

Lord Elrond began.” As you have noticed, my office is in an upheaval. I do apologize for that. However, we have been pouring over maps and looking into books repeatedly. We cannot find the place you speak of! Is there anything you might have forgotten?

“No, Lord Elrond. We have told you everything that we remembered.” Otetiani said to him. He looked at his companions and tried not to look worried. Though inside he felt at a loss, he was determined to not panic or be upset so he stay calmed. Little did he know they all felt the same and decided they would not show it either.

Lord Elrond then spoke. “My advisors and I have poured over maps many times over to see if maybe we had missed something. We did not. Although it does not sound familiar, this place called ‘Turtle Island’ does not mean it does not exist. I will contact Lady Galadriel and King Thranduil from ‘Green Wood the Great’. Maybe they will have an answer for you. In the meantime, please let this place be your home for now and enjoy your stay here. Please do not give up, we will find answers to this dilemma.”

“Garak, Gawas, Dadah and Degan, if you do not mind I would like to speak with your leader Otetiani privately? Otetiani and the companions looked at each other and spoke that they did not mind. They stood up and bowed to Lord Elrond and his advisors then left.

“I will see you in a little while.” Otetiani told them as they were leaving.

“Otetiani I was wondering if you could tell me a little about your Yaralatatar.” Lord Elrond asked him. Otetiani told him of his great-grandfather and his family. He also told them everything that he told Cirdan when they were staying there. Lord Elrond asked him if they ever tried to go home.
Otetiani told him that they never received the call to go home and wondered if maybe the Valar forgot about. On the other hand, maybe the Valar was angry with them and were being punished. However, they want to go home to the undying lands, but do not know how too.

“That is something I can not seem to figure out as to why they can not leave. Why they are not being called home. The Valar would only know the reason why.” Lord Elrond pondered the situation with his finger tapping his lower lip. He then had a thought and stopped tapping.

“I have an idea. When the next group of elves feels the call to go home, I will send them with a letter to be taken to the Valar about yours and your Yaralatatar situation. Maybe then they will finally give them the message they have been waiting for. It is the best I can do for him and you.
However, we can still ask Galadriel and King Thranduil anyways on the information of where your home is.”

“That sounds like a very good idea.” Glorfindel said. “I concur with that idea” Erester replied. “I also agree with that.” Otetiani replied also. You can only do your best, which you have done so far. It is not your fault what has happened so I will not hold anyone here accountable. Maybe there is a reason why we were brought here in the first place, I do not know. Only time can tell.”

“That is a very good way to look at things Otetiani.” Lord Elrond stated. “The Valar has strange ways of letting one know what it is they want from them. Sometimes in dreams, sometimes through events, through people and sometimes they appear out of nowhere. They may give you a riddle or just come out and tell you. However, do not fret. Things will eventually work its way out.”

“I will not let this get in the way of life. The others and I will handle this the best we can. If there is nothing more I hope, you do not mind if I leave. I am supposed to meet someone in the garden today.”

“No, no that is perfectly fine. It is about lunchtime anyways. We will talk some more later.” Lord Elrond stood and put his hand over his heart.”Oh by the way Otetiani. If you feel you need some place to practice with your weapons, we have a weapons practice yard you could go to if you feel the need.”

“Thank you very much. I and my companions will consider that.” Otetiani put his hands over his heart as he made to leave when he suddenly stopped and turned around. Lord Elrond gave him a quizzical look. “I forgot to ask. Where are the gardens?” Lord Elrond smiled. “Lord Glorfindel here is going by that way. Would you mind showing Otetiani where the gardens are?” It would be my pleasure. Follow me.” Glorfindel said to Oteitani

As Glorfindel walked next to Otetiani he asked him.” So you have a date I presume with that very pretty ellith I saw you dancing with.” He had a big grin on his face. Otetiani who noticed the big grin said matter of factly. “Yes, yes I do. I thought I would get to know her, as she will be leaving in a couple of days. Her name is Malfinn. I have never met anyone as she. Most of the females in my village would not be bold enough to ask me to dance. Let alone talk to me. I think maybe they were a little afraid because of my bloodline. However, right now I just want to make it to the garden and see Malfinn.”

Glorfindel and Otetiani talked for a little bit. Glorfindel had taken long but fast strides and before Otetiani knew it, they were there. “Here we are and I hope you and Malfinn have a wonderful afternoon. I will see you tonight for dinner. If not then I will see you tomorrow!” Glorfindel said as he strode off quickly with a big grin on his face. Otetiani just looked at him puzzeled

“Oh my, he walks very fast!” Otetiani said to himself. Just then, Gilorn happen to walk by. “Good afternoon Otetiani. How fare you today?” Otetiani was happy to see Gilorn and clasped his arms in friendship. “I am well thank you!” “Is there anything I can do for you while I am here? Have you had your lunch? Gilorn asked. “Well..Uhm..No, I did not have any lunch and I need to escort a young lady I met last night to this garden. I promised her I would bring her here, but I forgot about lunch too!” Otetiani smiled guiltily at Gilorn. Gilorn just chuckled softly and said. “I will bring some lunch and something to drink for the both of you! In the meantime do not keep the lady waiting.” He said with a smile. “Oh thank you very much Gilorn. You do not know how much this means to me. Thank you!” Otetiani replied. “Your welcome. I will set things up for you by the small waterfall there in the gazebo.” Otetiani asked. “What is a gazebo?” Again, Gilorn chuckled. “It is a small open room made out of wood. You will see, as it is the only one there.” With that, he left to go get their lunch.

“Oh I better hurry or she will think I forgot.” Otetiani sprinted to Malfinn’s room. When he knocked, she opened the door so fast he almost knocked on her head. They both stood there and laughed. “Shall we go?” Otetiani asked her as he offered her his arm. “Yes let’s go.” She took his arm. “Have you had lunch yet?” He asked her. “No I have not yet.” She replied. He then took her to the gazebo by the small waterfall in the garden. “Oh, Otetiani! This is so beautiful.” She said slowly in broken westron. They both went into the gazebo and sat down on the bench there.
There was a basked in the middle of the bench. Malfinn looked inside to see what they were eating.

“Oh look, there are cheese, fruit, bread and a small piece of sweet cake. There is wine too!” She looked at the contents hungrily. “There is also a blanket here too!” Otetiani said. “Why don’t we just sit out on the grass close to the waterfall on this blanket?” “That is good idea yes.” She replied. So they spread the blanket out on the grass and sat down on it. They started to eat their lunch when she spoke. “I must say to you I leave in morning, not two days. I get message today, um, mother needs me. So I must go. But we will be friends and write to each other yes?” Otetiani smiled at her with a little sadness. “Yes that would be fine. I just wish we could have spent more time together. But I will write to you and I am honored to be your friend.” Malfinn looked at him noticing the hint of sadness on his face. “I so sorry. Perhaps if you still be here I will come to see you again?” “Do not worry Malfinn I will be fine. You do not need to apologize. I will write to you and we will most likely see each other again.

They sat for a while in the gazebo eating their lunch, talking and enjoying each other’s company. When they were finished, Otetiani grabbed the basket and gave Malfinn his arm. As they walked slowly back to her room, Gilorn appeared and took the basket from Otetianis hand and bided them a good afternoon. “Thank you Gilorn.” “Your welcome Otetiani.” Gilron smiled and bowed his head as he left.

They finally came to her room. They both looked into each other’s eyes smiling. Then it happened they both kissed each other at the same time. “Oh goodness! I sorry! Please forgive!” Malfinn apologized profusely. “No, no it was my fault I do not know what came over me! I should not have done that!”

They both looked at each other with guilty looks. Then all of a sudden they started to laugh. She giggled hard and he chuckled loudly. “Oh my goodness! Just look at us acting like a bunch of children. Laughing and giggling at our predicament.” Otetiani remarked with laughter in his voice. They both calmed down and just smiled at each other again.

Malfinn broke the silence. “Um..Otetiani. I do not know about you, but I feel like I kissed my brother. Oh, I do not mean it in bad way. It is just that I felt no um.(she struggled for the word) lightening yes.” Otetiani chuckled at what she said. “Yes I know what you mean. I felt the same thing. I mean it felt like I was kissing an aunt or something and I do not have one. I do not have any sisters either. Just me.” Otetiani told her. “Can we still be friends Malfinn?” “Yes I would like to still be friends Otetiani. I will see you at dinner tonight then one last time?” Otetiani shook his head to confirm. “I will see you again for dinner, but I will see you one last time when you leave in the morning.” Otetiani bowed his head and put his hand over his heart as he left.

‘What has gotten into me? Why did I do that?’ He thought to himself as walked to his room. ‘I just hope nobody saw that, especially my companions. If they caught us, the endless teasing I would get. I will miss Malfinn though. She is very nice. I am glad she wants to be friends. I guess we were not meant to be a couple.’

Everyone met for dinner in the Great Hall. Then the dancing commenced after the dinner plate’s etc. were removed. The made plenty of room for everyone to dance. And dance they did, including Otetiani and his comrades. Degan had been poured a glass of berdruskin wine by Erester. He had asked for a taste and he gave him a large glass full. Needless to say, he enjoyed the taste of the heady wine so much that he drank two more glasses. When Otetiani came back to the table he saw Degan passed out in his chair.

The other companions laughed at the sight of him and decided to call it a night. “I think we should say good night and take our friend here to his room to sleep it off.” Otetiani said. “I will see you off in the morning before you leave.” He said quietly to Malfinn. “Okay I will see you then. Goodnight Otetiani.” Malfinn quietly said to him.

The other companions looked at the two and gave a puzzled look at them. “I wonder what that was all about.” Garak said to Gawas. I think I will have a little chat with our leader and cousin tomorrow.” He winked at his brother Gawas. Gawas only smiled and thought ‘Yes it seems change is coming for all of us.

Dadah picked up Degan and put him over his shoulders. “I will take Degan to our room and put him to bed. I do not need any help. I will take care of him. Goodnight friends.” Dadah said to the companions. He walked to their room with his cargo over his shoulders still passed out snoring soundly. The others walked to their rooms and went to bed.

The next morning Otetiani kept his promise and saw Malfinn off, both promising to write each other. “Till I see you again my friend” Malfinn said on her horse. Otetiani smiled and waved. He was glad though that she was not traveling alone. Her friends who had danced with his companions went with her with large armed elven warriors to protect them. He then went back to his room to figure out what the rest will do since they seem to not be able to find a way home. They needed to keep busy. Perhaps they could help them fend off enemies that would try to attack Imaldris and the nearby communities. Or make bows and arrows for them or they knew how to sew leather. There has to be something they can do. Otetiani thought as he reached his room

TBC
End Notes:
Malfin=Gold of hair Calaer=light of the sea Eladron=faithful elf
Chapter 6 'A Surprise Visit' by adiman07
Author's Notes:
Cherlindrea was a name I got from the movie ‘Willow.’ When ‘Willow and his friend Megosh (?) were captured by the brownies. They were brought before a spirit being (a female maybe a fairy queen of the forest?) Her name was Cherlindrea. I thought the name very pretty and decided to give the fictional twin sister the name Cherlindrea.
Chapter 6 A Surprise Visit.

The next morning his comrades who seemed to be overwhelmed with curiosity decided to ask him. They wanted to know more about Otetianis little secret rendezvous with Malfinn. They managed somehow to find out about his little afternoon ‘Luncheon’ with the pretty ellith. So, the four headed to his room to ask him about it. Just before they knocked, they were deciding who was going to be the head ‘Asker.’

“No you do it! It was your idea! Degan argued with Dadah. “No Garak was the one who found them by accident. At least that is what he says. So Garak since he is your cousin, you should ask him.” Dadah looked at Garak trying to get him to do it. Garaks mouth flew open as he sputtered. “I..It was an accident! I could not help it that because I decided to talk a walk that Otetiani and I were going to be in the same vicinity at the same time!” Degan asked Gawas. “What about you. You are his cousin too! Could you not ask him what we are all dying to know?” “Oh that is a low blow Degan!” Garak said a little too loud.. You two are his loyal friends. And as loyal friends I think you both should as..” Just then, the door to Otetianis room opened. “What is going on out here? I can hear all of you shouting from inside my room. What is wrong!

The other three looked at him a little guilty, but then started pointing fingers at each other as the three spoke at the same time. “He was about to..No, I was not, I said…Those two want to ask you a…No no you were going to…Gawas put his hand up to them and said. “Never mind I will ask him!” Gawas looked perturbed at the three. The other three stopped mid pointing fingers with mouths open and looked at Gawas.

“Close your mouths and put your pointing fingers down! You look ridiculous.” Otetiani scolded them. “You are also making a spectacle of your selves.” All three mouths shut with an audible click and they put their hands down.

“Gawas what is going on? Why are these three so agitated?

Gawas shook his head at the three. “I think perhaps we should go inside and talk about it. I do not think you would want any body else to know about it.” Otetiani nodded and motioned them to come inside. As he closed the door, he asked, “Now what is going on that you argue outside my door!”

Gawas looked at him and started slowly. “They want to know if you um ..have any feelings for this young ellith you met a couple of days ago. Her name is Malfinn is it not? Apparently Garak saw you two kissing when he was strolling through the garden yesterday. When he told us the three of them thought it was serious.”

Otetiani looked at his cousin with narrowed eyes and growled softly, angered at them for knowing and spying on him. The three hung their heads looking quite guilty. Otetiani just shook his head at the three. “So Gawas what do you think?” He asked him.

Gawas thought for a moment. “Well as I see it, it is your business if you wanted to see lady Malfinn. To me though I thought it was about time you spent sometime with the opposite sex instead of with us all the time. Will you be seeing her again Otetiani.”

Otetiani looked again at his comrades and sighed. “Okay yes I enjoyed being with Lady Malfinn. Yes, you did see me kiss her, but we found that the kiss held nothing intimate if that is what you wanted to know. We will remain friends though and write each other as much as we can. Does that satisfy your curiosities? Degan, Dadah and Garak.

“You felt nothing. Not even a jolt?” Dadah asked incredulously.

“No so leave it at that. Please do not talk about it beyond these doors either! Do not ask any more questions. Is that Understood?” Otetiani said to them with his hands behind his back.

“Yes we understand. We will speak of it no more Otetiani.” Garak spoke as the others nodded their heads in agreement.

“Good!” Otetiani paused pondering something. “Garak.” Garak looked up at Otetiani. “Yes.” “Something surprises me about you and Gawas. Usually he is the one in trouble and you are the serious one. However, today that seemed to be reversed. You are the one in trouble and he was the voice of reason today. I wonder if it is this place that is causing us to do things we normally do not do. On the other hand, could this be our destiny as Cirdan and I spoke about back in the Grey Havens. Whatever is happening, I feel change is coming for us. I have felt this way since that time with Cirdan.”

“You maybe right about that.” Gawas replied. “I too feel the same way as my brother has, that things are starting to change among us. It is like almost reaching out and touching the change that is coming. “I agree with Gawas about this whole change thing.” Degan responded. “So do I.” Dadah added. “I just hope it is for the good.”

Otetiani saw the look of confusion on their faces. “Do not let it bother you so. Whatever destiny the Great Spirit puts upon us let us embrace it with dignity. I am sure this would not be done to us for a bad reason.” The other four nodded in agreement.

“It seems we may never go home to see our precious Turtle Island again. So I say make the most of our time here and get on with our lives. Let us start by assimilating into this community here and make ourselves useful while here. Are you all agreed on this?” Again, they all nodded.

So as they days went on they made themselves useful. This helped them wile their way around time and boredom. Days became weeks then weeks became months. Pretty soon, it was One year to the day that they had left the Grey Havens and made Imadris their home.

They practiced their archer skills everyday with the twins, Glorfindel, Erester, Lord Elrond and among themselves. They were even taught how to use the sword that they had never used in their lives save the spear. Glorfindel took it upon himself to show them how to use the sword in battle since he was the grand master of the skill. However, because of their willingness and being extremely fast learners, it did not take him long at all to teach them. He was impressed how fast they learned and how well they fought with such finesse. Their bodies became harder and well honed as they mastered the skill at such great speed. Most notably Otetiani and his cousins could almost match Glorfindels skill in that area. It made him proud. They were the best students he ever had. Otetiani and his cousins mastered two swords at once with great speed and agility that he had never seen in anyone else. Degan and Dadah though they were of man had exceptional skills on the horse as well as off. Their stealth abilities could almost match the elves.

‘Hm.’ He thought to himself. ‘They could be great as one of the Dunedain Rangers. I think I will have a talk with Lord Elrond about this. If he agrees with what I have seen then I will approach them with a proposition of possibly joining their group. If it is okay with Otetiani.’

So, he approached Lord Elrond about the idea. Lord Elrond and Erester had been watching the five with great interest. They too noticed how well the friends’ skills had escalated in all areas. They also had the same idea about them becoming one of the rangers. The three elves decided it would be best to talk to Otetiani first since he was their leader. As he came closer to Lord Elronds office, he was wondering why he was summoned. Otetiani and the others changed quite a bit. They wore their hair like the elves in Imaldris and dressed in the tunics and leggings that they wore. But once a week they would go to a special private place they were given to practice, what they normally did at home on Turtle Island. They were given some wood to build a small long house. There they would practice some of their long house ceremonies as they use to do.

They dressed in their traditional outfits which consisted of a gustoweh* leather leggings, breechclout and a sleeveless tunic shirt with leather fringe on it. In their hands, they held rattles with Otetiani holding a small hand held water drum. With Otetiani singing the lead and drumming, they would dance very lively inside the longhouse. Certain parts of the song the others would join in. They decided to all do this celebration type of dance now because they felt that in the near future they may never be able to do this together as one again. So, they would dance into the night until it was time to stop and then go to their rooms until the next time. Sometimes they would have an audience after a while. The elves never seen anything like it and decided to come watch. They were delighted by the dance and sometimes they were asked if they wanted to try. Soon there were too many to dance inside and they took it outside to continue the dancing. Everyone danced and laughed as they messed up their steps every so often though it mattered not. The ‘Private Area’ was no longer private. But that did not matter either because everyone was having a good time learning anothers culture of celebration. Even the two diplomatic elves and Lord Elrond joined in the festivities. Laughing and having a good time.

“Oh my this is quite different and fun!” Lord Elrond said a little breathlessly. “I will concur with that my liege” Erester was laughing and then went back into the dance again. “We are so honored to have them here and show us this. I am so glad Otetiani and the others decided to do this here.” Glorfindel said a little winded. “I can only say..Woooo..” He did not get to finish his sentence because at that moment an ellith grabbed him by his hand and pulled him back into the dance laughing.

Just then, Erester came back about the same time Glorfindel was pulled out. He laughed at the Balrog slayer trying to keep up with the young energetic ellith.

After a few minutes, he turned to Lord Elrond. “So your lady wife will be here in two days.” “Yes she will not be traveling alone. Another female will accompany her.” Lord Elrond told him.

Still looking at Lord Elrond he asked. “And whom might that be?” he quirked and eyebrow at him.

“Lady Galadrials twin sister Cherlindrea.” He said dryly his smile fading suddenly.

“Really! Lady Cherlindrea? Oh, this is going to be fun. That little red headed upstart sure knows how to have fun!” Erester rubbed his hands in anticipation. “I can’t wait for her to come here! I have got to tell Glorfindel this exciting news immediately!” Erester did not wait for Lord Elrond to respond and ran up to Glorfindel to tell him the news.

Lord Elrond bent forward and put his elbow on his knee and his head in his hand. He then sighed and muttered “Whoopee” Dryly. Then he remembered what happened the last time she was here. It was some centuries ago. But it seemed almost like yesterday.

***********************

They were celebrating in the ‘Great Hall’ of Glorfindel and Eresters homecoming from Lothlorien after fifty years. There was a lot of drinking especially from Lord Elronds end. Celebrian had gone to bed before the celebration. She decided to retire early and told her husband to stay. So Erester, Glorfindel, Cherlindrea and Lord Elrond stayed. Elrond drank so much wine that he passed out in his chair. That is when Cherlindrea came up with an idea.

She asked Glorfindel to find her a dress quickly and had asked Erester to help her lay him on the floor. Erester helped her in the meantime to remove his clothes except his leggings. Ten minutes later Glorfindel came back running and out of breath. “I looked for a dress he could wear, but all the ellith are too small for him to fit in one of their dresses. So, I looked in the storage area and found some dresses that belonged to some of the Edain near our community. Sometimes they would come here to learn healing skills, learn a trade, or just to trade. Some how they always manage to leave an article of clothing here. I found these two dresses. They are very large. Therefore, they should fit. I also found some paint pots.”

“Oh Good Glorfindel. Perfect!” Cherlindrea said. “Now help me to make him look pretty!” She smiled wickedly. The other two just laughed and prepared Lord Elrond for his um.. makeover.

The next morning he awoke to find himself propped on a bench in a faded but pretty pink dress with a low neckline. His hair was parted and braided with two pink bows on the ends. The found a shawl to put around his arms holding a small dainty purse. His lips were painted with red rouge and some was dabbed onto his cheeks. Then blue powder was put on his eyelids. Erester had gone to his room to retrieve a couple pairs of socks and stuffed them in the front of the dress to look like he had breasts. He took those out and decided to put two large pieces of clothe instead. He pretty much look like a tall ellith who was more than well endowed. As Lord Elrond came out of his fuzzy head banging sleep, he realized he was outside of his office on a bench holding a purse. He looked at it a little puzzled. Some elves had walked by very fast holding their hands over their mouths. He heard laughing and giggling and still could not figure out what was so funny and why he was holding a purse. Suddenly he looked down and noticed the dress and the shawl. Feeling a wave of nausea, he was afraid to get up. Then when he did he made a mad dash for the office. He almost ran into someone as he tried to get out of public view.

“Oh Valor! Elrond what happened to you?” She started to laugh. “Oh my get inside quick!” she grabbed his arm and led him inside quickly. “Find me a mirror quickly!” He said angrily. “Elrond I do not think you would like to see. Let me wash your face first.” Celebrian said trying to stifle the laughter that threatened to spill forth. “FIND ME A MIRROR NOW PLEASE!”. He said more angrily as his face turned red. Celebrian was facing away from him so as to not look at his face. “There might be one in the purse if you look, dear.” Lord Elrond looked inside reluctantly and sure enough, there was a small mirror. He hesitated for a few minutes then quickly looked. He stood up quickly and threw the mirror down breaking it into many pieces.

“CHERLINDREA, GLORFINDEL, ERESTER!!!”

However, luckily for them they were escorting Cherlindrea to ‘Green Wood The Great’ that morning so they did not stick around for the epilogue. She had business with King Thranduil and the duo had offered to escort her there that morining. He would deal with them later when they came back in two weeks.

***********************

“I am going to keep on the alert when she comes here. No telling what she will do. Or what the three will do together!” He grimaced just thinking of what might come. “I think I will turn in now.” He rubbed his temples with his fingers. “I am getting a headache”

TWO DAYS LATER

The day for his wife to come home finally came. He was most anxious to get his wife back in his arms. He missed her terribly. She had been gone for two years to visit her Ada, Naneth and foster brothers. Now she was coming home and he just could not wait.

Everything was being prepared for that day’s celebration of their lady Celebrians homecoming.

“So Lord Elronds wife is coming home today.” Gawas said to anyone listening. “Yes she is. It been a couple of years I understand that she left here to visit her parents. Time here is not important to the elves. However, right now looking at Lord Elrond he seems to be impatient for her return and is practically bouncing around. Its like he just got married and cannot wait for his young bride to return. Now that is Love.” Otetiani said to Gawas and the rest of his companions. They nodded in agreement.

Dadah watched in amazement as everyone hurriedly finished up last minute details for their arrival and tonight’s festivities. “They sure celebrate a lot around here. I cannot wait for the party to begin.” He chuckled. “They are being escorted by a handful of Lothloriens best Wardens I understand.

Someone announces. “They are here!” A few minutes later, an entourage of horses came through the gate with riders on top looking very elegant and regal.

Garak with his mouth open responded first.”Oh my goodness. They look so pure like they came from the sky. Their hair is almost white, but it glows and shines softly. I am almost blinded by such purity.

“All except one.” Otetiani said to him. He had seen her immediately and could not take his eyes off of her. She was beautiful and she had long beautiful red hair that went down to her knees. Her smile reached all the way to her eyes. She had at that moment turned and looked into Otetianis eyes and smiled at him. He could not seem to pull his eyes away from her. It was as if she had captured them and would not let go. He smiled back at her. It also did not go unnoticed by the four who watched the whole exchange between the two.

“Celebrian my love. You are finally here!” Lord Elrond said as he gently brought his wife down from on top of her horse. He immediately embraced her and gave her a very deep passionate kiss. “Oh my!” she said breathlessly when they finally parted. “That was some kiss!”

He whispered in her ear. “I can not wait to get you alone. My loins scream out for you. It was very ‘Hard’ not to jump up on this horse and take you there.” He smiled wantonly as he nuzzled her ear. She answered back in a very seductive voice. “VeryHard huh? Well then maybe we should forget the formalities and take care of this ‘Very Hard Problem. Hmm? She waggled her eyebrows then made a mad dash to their bedroom suite leaving Lord Elrond standing with his mouth open

He looked around and smiled. “Will you excuse me please?” He then made a mad dash after his wife. Everyone laughed as they knew why they were in a hurry to get reacquainted.

“Howah!” Degans only reply. “They must love each other that much to leave everyone here standing.” Chuckled Dadah.

“They have not seen each other in two years. I do not think everyone would mind their sudden get away.” Otetiani smiled at the thought.

Glorfindel and Erester just shrugged their shoulders. Then Erester spoke. “Since we seem to have a missing monarch and his wife at the moment allow me to welcome you Lady Cherlindrea and your nephews. Mae Govannen, Haldir, Rumil and Orophin. I am so glad you decided to come with your Aunt this time.” “Mae Govannen Lord Erester and Lord Glorfindel.” Haldir the eldest of the three put his hand over his heart and then bowed his head in respect. Haldir was like a young man of eighteen and very handsome. The young elliths who saw him smiled and giggled. Glorfindel rolled his eyes. “Young females!” was all he said. Haldir looked down his nose at them. Rumil saw them and smiled. He was like a fourteen year old. And Orophin who was still on his horse was like a ten year old.

“Orophin would you like some help down?” Erester asked him. “No sir, I can do it watch.” He then proceeded to jump down by himself and landed on his feet. “See I did it!” “You sure did that was the best landing I have ever seen, right Glorfindel?” Erester looked at Glorfindel waiting for a response. “Why yes that was a very impressive landing young Orophin.” He then proceeded to pat Orophin on the in approval. Orophin beamed with pride.

Erester then addressed Cherlindrea again. “We are so happy you decided to come and visit for a while. We had so much fun the last time you came here. Do you remember the last time?

“Oh Yes, I remember the last time. Celebrian said he was so upset that he would not come to the Great Hall for dinners or even the dances for a long time after that. The servants were afraid to come near him because he was in a foul mood most of the time.

“I know but it was all in fun and eventually he forgave us. But,” Erester then took her hand and kissed it. “We could find other fun things to do.” He looked at her and waggles his eyebrows at her. Glorfindel did the same.

At that moment, Otetiani who was watching suddenly found himself gritting his teeth and narrowing his eyes at the two lords. His comrades noticed this and moved slowly behind him so he could not see them smiling. Garak mouthed at the others ‘Otetiani jealous.’ The others nodded in agreement. Otetiani never notice the other four what they were up to. He was to busy starring knives into the two lords backs.

“Oh I am sorry, my manners. Lady Cherlindrea, Haldir, Rumil and Orophin. I would like you to meet Otetiani and his comrades, Garak, Gawas, Dadah and Degan.” They all bowed their heads with their hands over their hearts. “They are from a distant land called Turtle Island. Otetiani is the leader of the village they have come from.

Cherlindrea walked up to Otetiani as she held her hand out. “I am pleased to meet you Otetiani.” He took her hand and kissed it. At the moment his lips touched her fingers they both felt a small jolt run through each other’s bodies. They both gasped at the same time. Then Otetiani let go of her hand and stepped back before regaining his composure. “I am happy to meet you my Lady. I am also sorry about the jolt you received from my lips. I do not know what happened.”

“You do not need to apologize Otetiani. You did not do it on purpose. And please call me Cherlindrea.” She smiled at him blushing. “As you wish.” He smiled back.

Meanwhile six heads turned and looked at each other with their mouths open. They knew what happened. Haldir and his brothers were completely oblivious to the whole thing. ‘Cherlindrea blushes who knew’ Erester thought to himself. ‘Yes this is going to be an interesting visit.’

Glorfindel was the first to come out of their shock (so to speak). “Lady Cherlindrea Gilorn here will show you to your rooms now if you will follow him.””Thank you Glorfindel.” She said as she bade her nephews to come along.

Otetiani watched after her as she left then he finally went to his room without a word to anyone.

“Yes this is going to be a very interesting visit. I think.”Erester spoke aloud this time. Everyone nodded in agreement. Dadah said. “You’re telling me alright!” he chuckled.

TBC.
End Notes:
About the ‘Long House’ ceremonies. I tried to present a picture that you could imagine what it was like and still is practiced. If you are ever in the New York area or the upper eastern states, look up the powwow especially Iroquois powwows. They do a smoke dance that is similar to the long house but only a little faster. Many times, they will ask for audience participation. Its fun! Anyone can do it.

My thanks to Oli who has betad my stories for me.
Chapter 7 'Rated R' you ready for this!' by adiman07
Getting to know you getting to know all about you! Or
Lets get physical, physical! 'All about Elrond and Celebrian'


Lord Elrond did finally catch up with his wife. Although she did try to hide behind the elegant heavy curtains in their bedroom. “I will find you and when I do I will ravish your beautiful body until we are both spent.” At that moment, she let out a giggle and then groaned inwardly for that lapse on her part. He pulled the curtain aside, lifted her off her feet, and swung her around. “Oooooh!” She squealed in delight. “You found me my love!” Lord Elrond let out a robust laugh. “You did not make it hard for me to find you either. All I did was follow your scent and listen for that giggle of yours I adore so much.” He told her as he gently laid her on the bed.

“Now my love let us get reacquainted. I have missed you so much! I missed your body even more.” She laughed at him. “Oh my poor Elrond, it has just been too hard hasn’t it.” He looked at her with mock seriousness. “Yes for the last two years it has been ‘Hard’ with no relief in sight!” She then let out a giggle. “Well then let us relieve you of this very ‘Hard’ and ‘Weighty problem, Hmm?”

Elrond looked deep into Celebrian’s eyes and said. “I love you Celebrian. I love you with every fibre of my being.”
“And I love you too Elrond with all my heart.” She told him as she smiled up to him. Elrond put his hands gently on each side of her face and gently kissed her. Then he looked at her and this time he passionately kissed her while his tongue pleaded for entry. She opened her mouth their tongues dancing and plundering each other’s depths. They kissed like this for a long time groaning and whimpering in each other’s mouths until they had to come up for air.

He started to nip and kiss her jaw line and then nibbled and licked her ear tips. She started to make soft mewling sounds. He growled at the noise she was making loving the sound of it. He started to pull agonizingly slow on the ties of her bodice as she began to writhe with impatience. “For someone who was in pain at not having my body for the last two years!” She said in frustration at his agonizing and extremely slow movements. “You sure are going about this too slow for me!” She pouted.

Elrond just chuckled at her. “Be patient my dear and enjoy what I am doing to you!” He said as he smiled at her with great passion in his eyes. At that moment, he started to kiss her lips and nibbled them. He worked his way to one of her ears. He licked the outside of the delicate shell to the tips excruciatingly slow, which made her moan loudly and call out his name. He smiled at that and then plundered her ear canal, which brought out a soft growl as she shivered all over. He then made his way to the other ear and did exactly the same thing there.

He made his way to her neck and kissed, suckled and lovingly bit her neck tenderly. She was writhing and moaning more loudly. Elrond pulled the sleeves down with the dress to expose her breast for him to admire. He hissed at the site of them as if it was the first time he had seen them. He slowly removed his tunic while his eyes were on hers. Then the undershirt as she watched while the color of her eyes turn from baby blues to a very deep blue. He pulled off his boots and then laid back on her to feel her soft skin next to his. He gasped when their bodies touched. He then gently assaulted her body kissing her and nibbling as he made his way to her soft but firm breast. He cupped one breast with his hand while he descended on her other licking, nibbling and sucking on the tight hard nipple. She moaned his name again as he moved to the other breast nibbling and flicking his tongue on the twin. She started to outline his ear tips when he grasped her wrist above her head and held them in place with one hand.

“No my love let me be the one to worship your body. I will pleasure your body with all the love I have had built up for these past two years. Enjoy it.” He said to her lustfully in her ear then plundered her mouth in a deep kiss, which she moaned into his.

He continued to lick and kiss her body as he made his way down to her womanhood. She growled softly as he kissed and licked her inner thighs. He spread her legs wide as he made his descent to her delicious honey. He slowly licked and then sucked on her hard nub as she writhed wildly under his ministrations. He flicked his tongue on her nub rapidly, which made her scream in pleasure. He felt her coming close to the edge, and then stuck two fingers inside her hot wet sheath. He plunged his fingers in and out, as he kept sucking on her swollen clit while pinching and massaging her nipples. She felt ripples inside her body as she came while screaming his name “Elrond!”

It was just at that moment that Erester and Glorfindel decided to come by to ask Lord Elrond a question. Glorfindel raised his hand and was just about to knock when they heard a very passionate scream coming from the other side of the door. They both looked at each other and giggled like a bunch of young eflings.

“Maybe we should come back later when they are finished.” Erester said to Glorfindel trying not to laugh. “If and when they ever finish getting reacquainted with each other!” Erester snickered softly. Glorfindel looked serious all of a sudden. “Maybe we should get the heck out of here, before we get in trouble..Again!” They both left quickly as a memory came to them from a year ago

After she screamed his name, he started his ascent back up licking and kissing her as her body heated up again in pleasure. He licked her lips then plundered her mouth with his tongue, as she tasted herself from his lips and tongue. It excited her even more. She wanted more.

First, she wanted to pleasure him and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. With all her might, she was able to flip him on his back, as he was too busy in his lust fog to notice anything unusual. She quickly licked his ears to the tips where she tenderly sucked on them. He moaned and growled loudly. She wanted to give to him what he did to her. She proceeded to attack his ears tenderly. Then she sucked, kissed and nibbled at his neck making her way down as he had done. She nipped and licked his hard nipples as he groaned louder.

“Mir nin! I was supposed to take care of you!” He pouted but chuckled softly at his wife. “Shh! My love we can take turns. Right now I am going to pleasure you as well.” she smiled seductively.

“Very well then, but know this I will finish what I have started.” He looked at her wickedly.

“As you wish my lord.” She replied.

She continued her assault on his body until she reached his manhood. She grabbed hold of his massive erection and licked the tip of the head as she prepared to take him in her mouth. He groaned when she flicked her tongue on the tip, which was heavily weeping. He looked at her as she suddenly engulfed his whole member in her mouth. His head fell back as his eyes rolled into his head and he gasped loudly. “Uh!!” He moaned pleasurably. She started to suck and thrust her mouth over his member as he started to buck into her mouth wildly. He grabbed her head and moved with her as he felt himself starting to fall over the edge. She went faster over his member sucking hard until he growled loudly and came into her mouth shooting his seed hard into the depths. She drank it all in milking him to the last drop. She looked up at him and smiled. “I just could not wait to do that. I have been dreaming of this day since I left!” She smiled at him. “Well we are not done yet Mir nin. No not by a long shot are we done!” He smiled wickedly as he grabbed her and pulled her up to the pillows. “Now may I continue? “ She laughed and said “Certainly my lord!”

He plundered her lips with his tender kisses, licking and sucking on her tongue as well. He could taste his seed on her lips and tongue. He again assaulted her ear tips nibbling and sucking. He did the same to her neck. He took his knee and gently pried her legs open. She then proceeded to not only widen them but also wrap her legs around his waist as she waited in anticipation of his entrance. He grabbed his manhood and pressed it against her entrance teasing as if to penetrate her folds. “Elrond Please I need you inside of me! Please stop teasing!”

He chuckled softly to her pleas of release, but he wanted to draw it out as much as he could. Then he penetrated her walls of hot delight and gasped as she tightened her walls around him.

That did it! If he was planning to go slow, she had other ideas to speed things up a tad. ‘Oh Valar!’ He thought to himself. ‘I can not hold on!’ He started picking up the pace and ramming her so hard the backboard of their bed started banging loudly against the walls of their room.

Meanwhile outside, elves that happen to walk by that way heard the loud banging and giggled to themselves, as they knew what was happening in the royal bedroom.

“Faster, harder!!” Celebrian screamed to her husband. “If I go any faster my love or any harder, I fear we will be in the next room!”
“I was in the mood to redecorate anyways husband, faster!” As they did, they both looked at each other in the eyes and saw the stars move within each other and both cried out at the same time. “Elrond!,Celebrian!”

Elrond too exhausted to move lay on his wife as they both tried desperately to resume normal breathing as their hearts pounded at each others chest. Almost as if the two were trying to fuse themselves together. Elrond finaly resumed his breathing, and moved to his wifes side leaning on his forearm, and smiled at Celebrian. She in turn looked up at him and smiled sweetly.

“That was incredible!” She said to him. “I know!” He said to her softly. As he looked at his wife he felt now was the time to ask her what he had been waiting to ask for a long time now. Something he has wanted to ask her before she left but did not.

She saw the look on his face and asked “What is it Elrond my love. Is something wrong?”
He looked at her realizing she was watching him. “NO, no my love nothing is wrong! But I have a question for you.” She looked at him for a moment wondering what it is he wanted to know. “Ask me anything my husband.”

“Okay, here goes. We had talked some time ago about having elfings of our own one day you and I.” She smiled at him. “Yes we did.” He looked at her with loving eyes. “I desire for us to have a babe of our own if you agree.” She looked at him with tears in her eyes hugged and kissed him on the mouth. “Yes Elrond! I agree, I agree!” His smile was great as he grabbed her and kissed her passionately. “Well then! Lets get started!!” He smiled cheekily. After that anyone, wanting to see them had to wait while they finished ‘Reacquainting themselves.’ Which was two days later.

When they finally surfaced, Glorfindel and Erester announced. “The Royal couple have emerged safely! Let us give them a hand!” With that both counselor and slayer clapped their hands with the rest of the elves that were there joining in and laughing.

Elrond narrowed his eyes at the two as Celebrian while blushing laughed in spite of herself. “You two are so naughty!” She winked at the both of them. The three started laughing again. “Did you miss us?” She said with a mischievous smile.

“Nah! We knew you were safe and warm.” Erester smiled with a devilish smile and raised eyebrow.

“Okay you two quit!” Elrond said a little huffy. He did not want anyone to know what he or she were doing even though he knew most had heard them. He groaned inwardly just thinking how many had heard. “We were kind of loud!” He thought to himself. “Oh well nothing can be done.”

He then smiled to himself thinking of what they had accomplished in their room. ‘In a years time we will be blessed with a babe of our own’ He thought to himself. (Did he say a babe? Little did he know.)


TBC
"THe COURTSHIP" chp8 "r" by adiman07
Author's Notes:
Pg-13 to "r"
Ten Years Later:

What was supposed to be a couple of months turned into Ten years for the five from ‘Turtle Island’. The five were not complaining, no they were not complaining at all! They had gotten used to living with the elves in Imaldris. They somewhat rather liked it.

The two warrior friends had decided to join the rangers. They were accepted after they had past their rigid tests to see if they could handle the rough surroundings and rugged terrains. The head ranger ‘Darian’ was quite impressed with their skills with weapons, sight and hearing. “Are you sure, you two are not elves? ‘Darian’ Chuckled. Both of the friends just laughed and shook their heads no. Otetiani, Glorfindel, and Lord Elrond were the ones that taught us everything we know.” “Well I am very proud to have you with us.

” Thank you!” They both replied at the same time.

Both friends were last seen three years before. It was good to see them again. Otetiani was sad to see them go but knew this is what they needed. They were not one to settle down and marry anyone. They always had this sense of duty to fulfill and felt more useful fighting for a cause and protecting the innocents from foul foe than to stay and be domesticated. They were always that way. Oh yes, they did take pleasures of the flesh every now and then but never anything involving a long term commitment. So with much reluctance Otetiani bade his friends a “Till we meet again”. He said to them that “Goodbye is too permanent to me,” His friends agreed.

In the tenth year visitors came from Lothlorien to Imaldris. Otetiani felt that their coming would mean change was about to happen. He had dreams of someone telling him that change was coming for the three starting two years ago. He wondered what it could be and only knew it had something to do with someone from Lothlorien.

The dreams at first came a few times in a year. The second year it was once a month for the first seven. The last three was every night. They were not disturbing they just made him more inquisitive and anxious about the events to come. He asked Lord Elrond if he knew what the dreams meant after he explained the last two years of his dreams. However, Lord Elrond just smiled and said he would have to wait until that day. “I sense something good so do not worry, but I will not tell you what it is. You will have to wait for that day to come” was all he said. Otetiani groaned inwardly while keeping a straight face then bowed before he exited. Lord Elrond just watched him from his window as Otetiani left. Chuckling to himself, he said. “Yes Otetiani this will be your year.”

Otetiani became fast friends with Lord Elrond, Celebrian, Erester and Glorfindel. Of course, the five companions remained friends with Gilorn, Tathar, and Tadion even though they were servants. They saw beyond their station and treated them as equals which much to the three servants delight they cherished immensely.

The three dignitaries taught them many things including quenya, which they mastered quickly. They practiced with them daily in honing their skill of the bow and sword. Even though they knew the bow, the knowledge that was taught to them honed them in the use of the bow so fast that their skill outdid their teachers. The sword that they never knew how to use because it was a foreign weapon to them excelled beyond even their own teachers. Yes, they would be a force of power with their strength and speed that would send any enemy running in the opposite direction.

In turn, they taught the three dignitaries their language from the ‘Turtle Island’ and showed them how to do long house dancing. Lord Elrond especially wanted to learn all about them their language and most importantly how to dance ‘Long House’ style. He like that lively dance and wished to join them the next time they would have a celebration. Erester and Glorfindel agreed heartily with that.

They also showed them two other weapons they used back home as well. One was a hatchet and the other was a club.

Then they showed them a game called Lacrosse. They made a dozen sticks with large circles on the ends out of wood. They attached nets, which they made to the circles. They made four large balls made out of leather and hay, three inches in diameter. Many of the elves fell instantly in love with that game and would play a round or two when they could get a team together. That included Elrond, Erester, Glorfindel and even Celebrian! Celebrian especially needed a break from her twins every now and then. Therefore, while she would play Lacrosse, Lord Elrond would watch his son’s.

After the birth of the of their twin sons, Elladan and Elrohir, Elrond and Celebrian were elated by the addition to the family. Their sons were a welcomed addition and doted over by everyone.

Now, even though they were still toddlers, it was apparent to them and others that these two had an agenda all of their own. At such a young age, they knew how to get everyone’s attention. Little things would go missing like hairbrushes, shoes etc., anything they’re little hands could reach for. Some things were found in the pond by the waterfall. Some in someone’s shoes. Then others were found in the flour they used for baking. All the while, the two toddling twins gave such a picture perfect face of innocence. Nobody would ever suspect two innocent toddlers. They were too young to do something like that.

Erester was on the floor resting one day while their father was looking over some scrolls on his desk. He had his sons with him in his office with his advisor. They were only wearing a long shirt and their diapers. The twins looked at Erester then looked at each other smiling. Next thing Erester knew he felt himself being sprayed with water on his face, hair and mouth. Erester sat up quickly and cried out. “Oh yuck! They sprayed their water all over my face and hair. He started spitting out what went into his mouth. Lord Elrond threw him a cloth while picking up his son’s trying very hard not to laugh. He failed miserably and ended up with loud guffaws while trying to put his son’s diapers back on that they somehow managed to pull off before doing their deed. Erester sniffed angrily and went stomping out of the room almost colliding into Otetiani and his cousins. They jumped back when they saw Eresters face and how fast he came out stomping away angrily. They peeked around the corner cautiously to make sure it was safe to walk in. They found Elrond on the floor with his sons trying to put the diapers back on and laughing too hard to concentrate. Otetiani and the twin brothers decided to help him out and clean the floor after he told him what happened to Erester. They ended up laughing with Lord Elrond at that information. It was one of the reasons why they felt so relaxed and happy to be in Imaldris. They were like family and they loved those cute mischievous toddlers.

They enjoyed living in Imaldris with the eldar. It reminded them of home and the Winono’s (first born) and helped ease the passing pain of missing family and friends. To them it was almost like home. Now today something new was about to happen. Something that would change their lives forever. Otetiani thought to himself ‘I feel something or someone very familiar approaching. What it is I do not know. But I am ready for whatever it is to come.’

That afternoon….

From a distance, Otetiani and his cousins watched with anticipation to see who was arriving from Caras Galadon. They did not have long to wait. Fifty elves and three others that looked familiar were escorting three dignitaries.

“Hey!” Gawas exclaimed. “Aren’t those the three brothers who came here ten years ago? What were their names? Oh yes! Haldir, Orophin and Rumil. They have grown much from last time they visited. The redheaded female is she not Cherlindrea who also came here then left a week later (Garak and Gawas watched Otetiani to see if he would react. He only kept a blank look on his face) and what about the other two? I do not recognize them.” Otetiani did not hear them. His eyes were only on Cherlindrea as something inside him was rekindled. A feeling he had for her ten years earlier when he kissed her hand. They both felt the jolt from that small gesture.

He felt sad when she left suddenly a week later. He did not get a chance to get to know her better could not understand why she had left. ‘Did I say something wrong for her to leave the way she did’ he thought to himself. She just abruptly left without saying good-bye to anyone except for Lord Elrond and Celebrian her niece. Not even Glorfindel or Erester knew about her abrupt departure. That puzzled them. However, Haldir and his brothers got to stay for a couple of months before they were to return home. They did not know either what came over their Aunt to leave so suddenly. Otetiani felt as if he had lost something precious and that made him sad. He thought about her all the time.

Now she was here again and he wanted to know why she left. ‘Maybe I should speak with her this day before she bolts again.’ He thought to himself. “Come” he said to his cousins. “Let us meet these two new people and say hello to the others” So they made their way to the area where everyone was. At that moment, Cherlindrea caught Otetiani’s gaze upon her and she started to fidget nervously. ‘Oh no! He is here! Do not look at him. Look straight ahead and ignore him’ She thought to herself with much determination.

“Mae Govannin Lady Cherlindrea. It is good to see you again.” He said as he reached out to grasp her hand so he could help her down from her horse. Her stance that she built up a moment ago fell apart the minute he spoke.

“Mae Govannin Otetiani. Yes, it is good to see you too!” Then she gave him her hand as he helped her down her horse. He grabbed her waist and eased her down. They stood like that for a moment looking in each other’s eyes. She blushed furiously and looked away for a moment while he smiled at her reaction. Everyone who was there noticed the exchange and smiled to themselves. Then he released her and said hello to the three brothers. “Mae Govannin, Haldir, Orophin and Rumil.” They placed their hands over their hearts in greeting to Otetiani and his cousins. The three returned the gestures as they smiled at them.

Lord Elrond then proceeded to introduce the two new comers to the three. “Otetiani, Gawas and Garak. I would like to introduce you to my father and mother-in-law. Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadrial. They are Celebrians parents. Lady Galadrial is sister to Cherlindrea. They are twins. Otetiani did a double take as well as his cousins. They were identical twins except for the red hair. Galadrial had blue eyes and silver hair. While Cherlindrea had green eyes with red hair. Both had the same hair length that reached down to their knees. Almost a perfect mirror image.

However, Otetiani’s eyes only went to Cherlindrea as her cheeks flushed even more while her sister just smiled to herself. ‘So! My sister has finally met her match’ She said to herself.
‘Cherlindrea always said she would never settle down never fall in love. The valar has a very good sense of humor.’ She thought. ‘I can not wait to see where this will lead.’

Lord Elrond who was smiling at the sight announced. “We will all meet in the Hall for the evening meal. But please, rest until then.”

Otetiani offered his arm to Cherlindrea before she could run off. So as not to appear rude she took his proffered arm as he walked her to her apartment. Before she walked in he asked her” May I walk you tonight to the ‘Great Hall’ She groaned inwardly then replied sweetly while smiling as hard as she can“Oh yes thank you that would be very nice. I will see you tonight!” She said while still smiling. Otetiani replied, “Very well then, until tonight.” He bowed and kissed her hand again then he left.

She was watching him as he left still with that smile plastered on her face. When she did not see him, anymore she quickly closed the door and leaned against it. “Oh, my jaw just hurts from all that smiling! How did I get into this and how am I going to get out of it!”

Just then, there was a knock on the door. She jumped at the knock and slowly opened the door before she let out a sigh of relief. “Mae Govannin Galadrial and Celebrian. What brings you here?”

Galadrial and Celebrian just looked at her with narrowed eyes. “Do not think of trying to get out of it Cherlindrea!” Galadrial said to her. Celebrian spoke up. “We overheard him offering to escort you to the ‘Great Hall tonight’ and you are going with him whether you want to or not”

Galadrial quickly spoke before she could say anything. “We came here to help you get ready and make sure you do not run off and hide like you did the last time you were here.
Cherilindrea’s mouth dropped open and was about to retort when her niece spoke up. “Yes and if we have to we will tie you up until Otetiani comes by here to escort you to the Hall! Cherilindrea’s eyes widen and her mouth opened even more as she started to sputter. “Yo…I…What do you mean…I ..Did not..You cannot! “Oh yes we can my sister!” Galadrial spoke. “We will stay here for as long as it takes to make sure you are ready for your escort and that you do not run away!”

Cherlindrea was angry now. “You can not make me stay here and get ready! I can walk out any time I want to!” She stomped her foot folding her arms across her chest while pouting. “Besides you will be sitting here for several hours before dinner waiting to help me out and you will not be able to get ready yourselves!” She looked at them angrily.

“Stop pouting ‘Cher’ (reverting back to the shortened name she always called her when they were children) you’re acting like a child. Besides Erester, Elrond and Glorfindel said they would take turns guarding the door to make sure you would not bolt from this room. They are taking turns right now as we speak and getting ready too!”

Cherlindrea looked back at Galadrial. “Be reasonable Galy! (Her shortened childhood version of Galadrial’s name). I promise I will get dressed and not bolt from this room (her fingers were crossed behind her back) so you two can go and…”Our things are being brought here so we can get ready and dress here as well. So no need to go to our rooms.”

Galadrial smiled at her sister. Cherlindrea just stared at her while throwing her knife eyes then sat down hard on her bed. Then she huffed hard and pouted again. Galadrial and Celebrian broke out laughing at the sight she presented to them. She knew she lost the fight and looked at both of them before she broke into a fit of laughter herself. The three laughed until they cried while holding their sides.

An hour before the feast.

Galadrial watched her sister as they all began to get ready. They had just finished taking turns bathing, dressing and then combing and braiding each other’s hair when Galadrial asked Cherlindrea. “Cher? What lays heavy on your mind? Why do you not want to be with Otetiani tonight? Is there something you would like to tell me about what happened ten years ago that caused you to leave so suddently?” Cherlindrea looked at her sister with unshed tears for a moment. Then she looked away. “Cher?” Galadrial looked at her sister worriedly. Again, silence. Celebrian looked at her mother and then at her aunt. “Aunt Cherlindrea please tell us so that we can help you somehow.” She thought to herself ‘I hope nothing bad happened that night! That would be awful.’

“Nothing bad happened ten years ago” They both sighed with relief when she finally spoke. “But something did happen that time ten years ago.” She told them both.

Galadrial put her arm around her sister. “What happened? Please tell us.” Cherlindrea took a deep breath and proceeded to tell them what happened.

“Celebrian? Do you first remember when we were introduced he kissed my hand?” Her niece nodded her head yes. “Well,” She looked at them both before continuing. “ Well I felt something I thought I would never feel. We started walking together and enjoying our time together. We would hold hands and spent as much time as we could those first couple of days together. Then one night when he walked me to my door he kissed me.”

“Were you angry at him for kissing you?” Galadrial asked her. “NO! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wanted more of him at that moment. His kiss and his touch were not like any other that I have been with. His touch made me crave for more and it scared me!

Remember I said I would never marry? I said I would play the field and have fun no worries! I never wanted to belong to just one person I wanted to be free! But that night changed everything. I even had a wild dream about him and it lasted all night! I woke up to find myself in a deep sweat and twisted in my sheets on the floor!”

Both Galadrial and her daughter just looked at each other then smiled. “Aunt Cherlindrea. That must have been some dream!”

Cherlindrea looked at both of them and frowned. “Yes it was and because of that I panicked and packed my bags immediately. I decided to leave that morning and put distance between us. I took some of the wardens with me and made a last minute decision to visit King Thranduil and his wife and some friends there.

I was terribly afraid of these new feelings that were surfacing. I am so sorry to have left Haldir and his brothers here without explanation, but I panicked heavily! I did not want to fall in love with anyone so I left. However, even when I did, I thought I left that all behind. Those feelings resurfaced slowly three years ago and will not go away I am afraid.”

Galadrial looked at her sister and then smiled. “Why fight it Cher? Can you not see that the Valar has ordained this union between Otetiani and you? The touch you both felt was your feas recognizing its mate. You were meant for Otetiani as well as he for you. You know this. You may have an agenda for yourself but the Valars agenda overrides yours as they see fit. Do not fight it. Embrace it. It is a gift from the Valar.

Cherlindrea sat for a moment to think about what her sister said then turned to her and hugged her. “You are right Galy. I acted like a child. Instead of facing it, I ran off leaving everyone puzzling as to what happened. I will run away no more. I will also explain myself to Otetiani as to why I did it. He deserves that much, and more. I love you both.” She said as she hugged both her sister and her niece giving them both a kiss on the cheek. “Now let us finish. It is almost time for Otetiani to be here.”

“Just one moment Cher I need to do something.” She left the room for a few minutes than came back smiling. After they finished her hair, they proceeded to leave. “Wait!” Cherlindrea frowned at the both of them. “I thought you both were going to stay with me until he came?”

They both just smiled as Celebrian replied. “You do not need us here now Aunt Cherlindrea. You are ready…for everything. We will see you for dinner.” Celebrian blew her Aunt a kiss as she left closing the door. Cherlindrea smiled. “Yes I am ready now for whatever awaits me outside that door. “

Ten minutes later Otetiani knocked on Cherilindrea’s door and did not have to wait long. She opened the door immediately and smiled. “Mae Govannin Good evening Otetiani.” Otetiani took her hand and kissed it. “Mae Govannin and good evening to you Cherlindrea.” He replied. He placed her hand on his arm as they proceeded to the Great Hall.

Two weeks later Otetiani and Cherlindrea were seen in each other’s company daily. They were rarely apart. Otetiani did not want to push their relationship too fast. After their talk about why she left, he decided to take things slowly and court her the right way.
Even though his body ached for her, he did not want to spook her by moving too fast. She liked the idea of being courted. No other male had done this for her in her life. Nor did they make her feel like he did to her when they just held hands. It was exciting and scary at the same time. However, she liked it that way.

One day when he walked her to her door, he decided to take another step besides just holding hands. She turned to him to say goodnight when he slowly lowered his head and ghosted his lips on hers for a few moments. She closed her eyes in anticipation of his kiss.

Then his lips were on hers kissing them softly. As the kiss deepened, she slid her arms around his neck while softly combing through his long dark soft hair with her fingers. He moaned softly and put his hands on her waist as he slowly drew her closer to him. She moaned as well when the heat of his body made contact with hers.

‘What is this strong feeling that I feel. Her scent is intoxicating. The heat from her body penetrates into mine. I must maintain control or I will lose everything that I worked so hard for to make her mine. I must break us apart before it is too late!’ Otetiani thought as he worked furiously to maintain control of his feelings that he felt were spiraling out of control. Then finally he pulled back from her. They both gasped for air almost drowning in their powerful need for each other. “We should both say goodnight Cherlindrea before we both regret our actions for tonight!” Otetiani said breathlessly as he rested his forehead against hers. “Regret! I would not regret it, but you are right we should take this slowly.” She responded. Otetiani replied. “I want to do this right by courting you properly and not disgrace you. I want our time together to be proper so when we come together it will be beautiful. Cherlindrea just gave him a small smile thinking to herself ‘If I can hang on that long! Meanwhile Otetiani’s thoughts were mirrored to hers. ‘If I can only hang on so long. My resistance is starting to weaken. How much longer? Growl!’

They looked at each other smiling shaking hands as they said, “Good night!” together.
Cherlindrea closed the door and slid down fanning herself. “Oh Valar help me I am losing it!” Meanwhile poor Otetiani walked away rather stiffly groaning quietly as he walked to his room and closed the door quietly. He went straight to his bathing room filled the small sunken pool with cold water and jumped in, clothes and all. The cold water made him growl loudly which made some passerby a little nervous by the noise. He lay back in the pool until the stiffness went away, which was only a few seconds later.

He looked up towards the ceiling and said “Great spirit help me I am about to lose it!” He then decided to get out of the pool and out of his wet clothes. He dressed and went to bed then …just laid there for the remainder of the night and early morning just staring and sighing.

The next morning everything was back to normal. They enjoyed their day together and thought to themselves ‘Today will be a new start for us and we will take this relationship carefully and slowly. We will avoid embracing and kissing. We will make it by the Great Spirit and the Valar* Nothing can go wrong now!’

*******************

“Are they kidding?” The Valar asked each other as they cracked up laughing! Mandos said. “They just do not know do they?”Lorien just chuckled and replied. “No they do not but will soon find out. They will know who has the upper hand in this!”

*******************

That evening they went to the Hall for dinner as usual and took an evening stroll before retiring for the evening. They were doing pretty good with their self-control and feeling quite good about it. About an hour later, they decided to call it a night and walked together back to her place.

As they stopped in front of her door, she told him it was all right to kiss her goodnight. “Nothing bad could happen from a simple goodnight kiss could it?” She asked Otetiani. He thought about it a moment and decided that it should be okay. “No harm could come from a simple kiss.” They both were wrong!

He held her hands as he bent down to kiss her. She looked up into his beautiful eyes parted her lips slightly and waited for his kiss. He was just a hairs breath away when it happened.

Like a powerful bolt of lightning it hit them full force. What was supposed to be a simple kiss turned into full-blown passion. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to him, while he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed her closer to his now raging engorgement.

She pulled him inside her place and he kicked the door closed. She backward walked him to her bedroom and he eagerly walked as fast as he could towards the room with her as carefully as he could. Their tongues were passionately battling for dominance in their mouths entwining and sucking every inch of their warm moist caverns. Tasting and moaning.

Cherlindrea’s hands were all over him as his were on hers, she started pulling off his tunic and undershirt and with nimble fingers unbuttoned and unfastened it. Otetiani was busy undoing her dress and chemise and they softly slipped to the floor. With eagerness she started to undo his leggings when her dark haired lover stopped her. He wanted to look at her body and gasped as he saw how beautiful she was. Reaching out he touched her breasts, her hips and her belly, causing her to moan softly.

He picked her up and placed her on the bed then proceeded to pull his leggings off and she gasped at the sight of him. He was very large and engorged and already weeping from the tip. Otetiani’s body was hard, but supple, with very well defined muscles from top to bottom from years of practice and battle.

He joined her in bed nudging her legs apart as he settled in between them and laid his body on hers. Her breath hitched as he nibbled her ears to her tip then slowly licked them to the lobes. He slowly sunk his tongue into each ear canal and then blew after he licked them. She emitted a soft mewling sound when he did that causing her to shiver from the sensation. He kissed her neck and nipped at the soft juncture causing her to softly squeal and moan loudly. He smiled at that which was causing her to moan and become incoherent.

He started nipping and kissing her shoulders as he made his way down. He lapped each breast before his sucked on each of her hardened nipples. She was wriggling and loudly moaning incoherently now. She could not help herself. He was driving her crazy with passion.


“Oh Please I need you in me now!” She pleaded softly to him. “Not yet my love, not until I have completely pleasured you!” He said to her chuckling softly. He continued his descent kissing and licking her belly and sticking his tongue into navel causing her to squeal loudly. Then he looked at her area that made her unique as a female smiled and starting licking and sucking her hidden nub. That made her scream with fevered passion and she started to writhe and wiggle harder. He held her with one hand at her waist while the other fingered her as she screamed more with passionate delight. He also flicked his tongue on the nub causing her to arch her back. She was so wet and ready for him.

“Please Otetiani do not torture me any longer! Please!” Feeling that she had been sweetly tortured, enough he decided to give her what she wanted. He licked and kissed his way back to her until he reached her lips. He kissed her long and hard, as she could taste herself on his tongue. It drove her crazy.

Then he placed himself at her entrance and slowly pushed himself inside of her. He paused for a moment while he let her adjust to his size. He gasped at the hot, moist tightness of her quivering sheath. She moaned softly as he began to move within her. She responded by wrapping her legs around his waist as she began to undulate in time with his rhythm. She dug her nails into his back as the mind boggling delicious friction rubbed over her nub repeatedly. He plundered her mouth, her neck and her ears sending her into delirium.

He started to speak in his tongue as he felt himself just about to go over the edge in heated passion. Ty%tkut tawy^stu (“I love you forever my beautiful one!”)

She heard him speak not knowing what he said but it did not matter. It just sounded so beautiful to her ears. As he moved within her faster and faster, he could feel her trembling tightening her walls as she screamed out his name. He was right behind her a second later moaning loudly as he released his seed inside of her.

He collapsed on top of her as she hung unto him unable to move her arms away at the moment. They were completely spent and gasping for breath sweat trickling down their faces as they tried to smile at each other. When Otetiani felt his breathing returning to normal and he was able to move, he pulled her with him as he moved to her side facing her towards him. He pulled a couple of strands of hair from her face and tucked them behind her ears. The touch was so gentle it made her shiver down her spine.

They smiled and kissed each other while looking at each other’s eyes. They both saw happiness, contentment and love in their eyes.

“Rest now Cherlindrea” Otetiani said to her as he pulled her in close to him. Just before, they fell into revelry Cherlindrea spoke up. “Otetiani?” “Hmmm?” “So much for courting huh?” He looked at her for a second seeing her grin before they both broke out into soft laughter. After a while, they calmed down. “Now we can rest.” She said.

Suddenly Otetiani realized something. He needed to ask her something that was very important. “Cherlindrea?” He asked her with a little shaky voice. “Yes?” She replied.
“There was.. something important I wanted to ask you before all this.. happened. She raised herself up and propped her head on her hand as she frowned. ‘I wonder what he wants to ask me.’ She thought to herself.

“Instead of giving you a long drawn out explanation I will just come to the point. Especially because I might lose my courage after giving having done so.” She looked at him and encouraged him to continue. “Go ahead Otetiani ask me your question.” She spoke softly.

He swallowed hard before proceeding. “Um…” he started clumsily. “Cherlindrea I have thought about this for a long time but here it is. Will you.. bind yourself to me and become my..wife?”
‘What is wrong with me?’ He thought to himself. ‘I have never had a problem asking a question or had difficulty speaking to anyone. Here I am tripping over my own tongue and falling down. Get a grip!’

She stared at him with a blank look on her face. ‘Oh no! Look at her. I have really done it now! I moved too fast for her and now she will probably say no. You messed up big!’
He mentally kicked himself in the head.

Then all of a sudden he saw the most beatific smile he has ever seen on her as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Yes oh yes I will bind with you!” She cried out as she pounced on him and then they promptly fell over the bed. “Oooff!” Otetiani said as they landed on the floor with him on the bottom. They both started to laugh then kissed each other passionately, which started another love making session that lasted through the night.


TBC
End Notes:
A "HUGE" thank you to Oli for her outstanding work on not only this chapter but several chapters before. Oli is a very talented beta who helped me make the lovemaking scene in this chp very "interesting" Thanks Oli for your help!

Ty%tkut tawy^stu=I love you forever my beautiful one or Forever I love you my beautiful one.
(Sorry about not having the Characters that come with the language in my earlier stories but I understand that it is offered and I plan to get it and use it from now on when I use a couple of the phrases or words.)

Thanks for reading. Yes review please.
This story archived at http://parma.littlebalrog.com/viewstory.php?sid=6