RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The next morning the five decided to break their fast in their leaders room. Gilorn who oversaw whatever necessities the five needed, brought in their breakfast with Tathar and Tadion helping. The five could smell the bread and tea that made them very hungry. They also saw fruit, cheese, homemade jam and some eggs. The three-house elves set up their tables with everything they needed including utensils and cups.

Gilorn turned around and smiled at the five. “Breakfast is served. We will come back in an hour to take the trays out and clean up.” He and the other two elves bowed their heads with their hands over their hearts started to leave.

“Gilorn, Tathar and Tadion” Otetiani started “I don’t know what to say except thank you for this delicious looking meal. I feel so humbled by your service to us. I almost feel we should not be pampered so. We are not used to being served by others like this, but we are thankful and most appreciative of all you do for us. Someday I would like to give you something for everything you have done for us thus far.”

“Thank you, but we do not need to be paid for our services to you. We are happy to help you and to make sure that you are comfortable while you are here. Your thank you is appreciated enough.”Gilorn replied.

“Then how about as a friend, a good friend?” Otetiani got up from where he was sitting and shook his hand and then put his hand over his heart to the three. The other four followed and did the same while saying “Yes as a friend. Yes a much-appreciated friend. We can not thank you enough.” They said in turn.

The three elves were taken aback by their words of appreciation. Also the fact that these five wanted to be their friends even in their station. They were touched by that and nodded to them.

“Yes that would be nice, thank you. We will accept that. Thank you so much friend.” They bowed again, and then left the room.

“Well” Otetiani said “Lets sit down and eat this delicious meal they have brought to us.” Before they ate, they offered up a prayer to the Great Spirit for the food and the generosity that was shown to them this day.

A little over an hour later the three house elves came cleaned up and took the trays away. Otetiani and the others wanted to so much help them clean up, but thought better of it. They did not want their new friends to get in trouble or insult them so they stayed back.

After they left the five were summoned by another elf that took them to Lord Elrond’s offices.

Garak said to his cousin and the others. “Well today’s the day we find out if they can help us find a way home or not. I don’t know why but in the pit of my stomach I feel we may never get home”

“Don’t worry cousin. They may have found a way already and are about to tell us or show us which way to go.” Otetiani said to Garak putting his hand on his shoulder.

Then Gawas spoke up. “Brother do not worry so. I have always known you to be brave and strong, even for both of us. Keep being that way and think positive.”

“Thank you little brother, and thank you Otetiani for those words of encouragement. You are right. I shall not fret anymore.” Garak hugged his brother and then put his hand on Otetiani’s shoulder.

Finally, they reached one of Elronds offices where he was. As they walked in, they saw Erester reading maps and Glorfindel looking through books. There were books and maps strewn about the office and desk. Lord Elrond was sitting at his desk with his hands together in front of his face as if he was praying. He looked up and saw the five.

“Good Morning, I trust you slept well.”

“Yes Thank you for the rooms. They are quite large and comfortable.” Otetiani answered him fidgeting a little.

“Is there something wrong with the rooms Otetiani?” Lord Elrond asked him with his eyebrows knitted together.

Oh no! There is nothing wrong with the rooms at all. It is just that we are not used to such elaborate um.. Accommodations. Back home we had a couple of large dwellings we called ‘Long houses.’ They would hold many families together in one place. It is common practice to do that. Then you would have the affluent ones who choose to live in their own house. I choose to live with my cousins in a longhouse with our friends here. You get to know people in a more intimate sort of way. However, there were rare occasions when I did not want to be there.

Erester asked. “So then what did the five of you do when you did not want to be there?

Gawas chimed in. “We went fishing or hunting! Took care of that situation.”

The three elves laughed at that. “Well it is sometimes what we do when we need to ‘Get Away’ too!” Glorfindel replied to that.

However, we do like our rooms and it will get some getting used to the largeness. We thank you for those rooms and taking us in.” Otetiani bowed his head and pressed his hand over his heart.

“Please sit down and relax for a spell.” Lord Elrond pointed to the five chairs that were set up for them. “Glorfindel and Erester will be sitting in on this meeting. My Seneschal has a lot of information and maps we can go over with and find a way to help you back to your land. Erester would you like to begin.”

“Yes my liege. We will start at the beginning of how this started.” Erester turned to the five and then said. “Do not leave anything out. Any information you give us may help us figure this out.

Therefore, began their quest to find a way home. They told the three elves everything. From the time, the men came, to the destruction of their village. The strange loud weapons. The ships that carried them across the sea. Then finally the strange storm and the destruction of the ship.

Otetiani spoke of ‘Winono’s and the story behind their life there. How many had survived. How many there were there now. Then he spoke fondly of his Yaralatatar Minion.

At the mention of Minion, three pair of eyebrows shot up skyward.

By the time Otetiani and his comrades finished telling their tale it was time for the evening meal. They missed lunch being so intent on telling them everything they could. Moreover, they told them everything they thought could help them.

“Well let us continue this tomorrow Otetiani. You and your companions come back here after breaking fast. For now go back to your rooms and freshen up. Tonight we will all meet in the Great Hall. I would like to formally introduce you to the rest of my people here if you do not mind.”

Otetiani looked at his comrades and they all nodded in agreement. “Yes that would be okay. We will go clean up and meet you there.”

Lord Elrond nodded to them and said “Good! We will see you then.

So, everyone left to their rooms as they made themselves ready for the evening meal. Otetiani was finishing combing his hair out when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it and there stood the four comrades. “Come in.” He told them. “We can all wait in here till Gilorn and the other two come for us. Do not close the door leave it open.” they sat on the couches for a spell when Gilorn showed up with Tathar and Tadion.

“Good evening sirs. Are you ready to go to the Great Hall.” Otetiani strode up to Gilorn and smiled “Please call me Otetiani friend” Then he clasped his hands on Gilorn’s arms. Gilorn smiled “Yes Otetiani friend” Which he in turn clasped Otetiani arms in friendship. Then everyone joined in clasping each other’s arms. “Well we are ready. Shall be begin? Gilorn and Otetiani walked side-by-side talking quietly as well as the others. All were feeling good tonight.

The Great Hall was huge. Otetiani wondered to himself if rooms got any bigger as time went on with magic in this realm. The other four were too busy with their mouths open to notice anything. They spun around in circles at the huge hall. Lord Elrond quietly chuckled to himself at the sight of them. When they finally stopped spinning, they were shown to their seats on the other side of Lord Elrond.

Before dinner was served, Lord Elrond chose at that moment to introduce the companions. “May I have your attention please”? Everyone quieted down in the room. “I would like to introduce these men who have come to Middle Earth from a different continent across the sea. They are Otetiani, Garakonthie, Gawasowaneh, Dadgayodah, and Deganawidah. Except for Otetiani who is their chief and leader, the say you may call them: Garak, Gawas, Dadah and Degan. Please welcome them to our home. The elves stood and bowed their heads to them while putting their hands over their hearts while the elleth curtsied.

The five companions stood up and bowed their heads to everyone. While still standing Otetiani spoke up. “ I want to thank Lord Elrond for inviting us to this wonderful place. We are happy to be here. In addition, to all of you for warmly welcoming us, we hope to get to know all before we have to depart in a couple of months. Thank you.” He bowed his head again.

“Thank you, Otetiani for those words. Speaking of words, I understand you like to say a prayer before your meal. As our guest tonight, we would ask if you could honor this meal with one of your prayers. We have never seen this done before and would like you to do this for us tonight. Would this be alright with you?” Elrond asked.

Otetiani’s and his companions eyebrows went so far up they almost threatened to jump off their foreheads. Otetiani stood up and turned to Elrond. “Yes that would be okay Lord Elrond. I will offer you and everyone here a prayer for the evening meal.”

He bowed his head along with the companions. All in the hall followed suit.

“Oh Great Spirit I ask that you touch this food with a blessing. That you touch all here with health and great joy. May they be blessed for their kindness and generosity to these five comrades here and all others who seek help and wisdom from their great leader ‘Lord Elrond’ and his people. In addition, to the ones who prepared this delicious meal we are about to eat. Moreover, to the ones who prepared this great hall for everyone. I thank you Great Spirit. Aho!

To that everyone replied the same word Otetiani just uttered.

“Thank you Otetiani for those words of blessing for the food and for the people. Now let us eat this bountiful food that was prepared and blessed for us.”

So, the servants brought in plates of food for each person. Already at the table were large serving platters of fruit, freshly baked bread, and cheese. On the individual plates that were set before them were roast succulent deer, fish, and roasted vegetables consisting of carrots, potatoes, and small cut up corn on the cob. Everyone had a choice of herbed tea, miruvor wine or both.

After dinner was finished, the tables were cleared and some tables were moved against the wall.

“What are they doing now Otetiani?” Gawas looked around at all the commotion that was going on. Otetiani had noticed too what they were doing. “I really have no idea what they are doing. Maybe they are doing something special.” He asked Glorfindel what they were doing. He answered them. “They are making a little more room for dancing. You may join in with the dancing festivities if you wish. Just in that moment, the music started while several elven couples got up to dance.

“Not Degan or me!” Dadah said while both of their hands were on their own stomachs rubbing. “The food was so good that we ate too much!” Everyone who sat at Lord Elronds table laughed at the two as they both looked a little uncomfortable. Glorfindel then spoke to the two. “Have you had a glass of murivor yet?” They both shook their heads no. “Have a glass, you will feel much better after you do.”

So one of the servants came by and served them some wine in their goblets that were in front of them. They both picked up their goblets and drank slowly just a little. In a couple of minutes, they were surprised to feel their stomach fullness easing and they felt much better.

This time Degan spoke and he hardly spoke often. “I feel so much better and I can breath easier!” Then he took another sip, and then another and then he downed the rest. “Easy Degan! We don’t want to end up having to carry you back to the room before the night has even started.” Glorfindel said to him in mock alarm.

“I am sorry! It is just that I felt so good and the wine taste so good I could not help myself!” Erester spoke up. “It’s a good thing we didn’t serve dwarven wine. Then you would be down for the count!” He chuckled.

Degan looked at him confused. “What is this Dwarven wine you speak of?” The others looked at Erester for an answer as they looked just as confused.

“It is very strong and it is made by the Dwarves who live in the mountains.” Erester explained to them. “It is called ‘Berdruskin” and is very potent, but very good wine. We sometimes trade with the Dwarves to acquire goods from them as they do from us.”

“Ah!” The five replied.

This time Otetiani spoke up. “Maybe we should bid a good evening and go to our rooms.” The other four nodded in agreement. The five were about to leave when five beautiful maidens approached the table. “Lle merna Salk?” One of them asked Otetiani in her language. Otetiani looked shocked. “I..I.. Uh.” Erester said to him. “She has asked if you would like to dance.” Otetiani looked at him then at her. He did not want to insult her so he just smiled and shook his head yes.

So, he got up and went around the table to join her on the dance floor. As he danced with her to a slow tune, she looked up at him and blushed.

“I so sorry! I cannot speak westron well. I learn slowly” She smiled up at him. Otetiani returned the smile. “That is quite alright there are many things I need to learn as well.”

“My name is Otetiani. Son of Ganeodiyo and Caladiel. What is your name?” She answered him slowly in westron. “My name is Malfinn. Daughter of Eladron and Calaer.” Then he asked if she lived in Rivendale. “No, I just visit friends.” She said slowly. “I live in Greenwood the Great.” I will go home in three days, yes.” She smiled as she struggled with her westron.

“Well Malfinn, daughter of Eladron and Calaer. We will have to talk more until it is time for you to depart. Would you like to go to the gardens to sit for a while tomorrow?” He asked her.

“Yes I would like much, thank you. When?” She asked him. “Oh I will have to just come by and get you for I do not know when. I will be meeting in the morning with Lord Elrond and his advisors along with my companions. I would say maybe mid-afternoon. If that is okay with you?”
“That is okay!” She giggled softly.

He pulled her in closer as they finished their dance. He happened to look for his comrades and the were not at the table. Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. There was Garak dancing with one of the elleths that had approached the table with Malfinn. Apparently, they all took the initiative and danced with the other four maidens. Otetiani and his dance partner kept dancing until it was time to leave. All five escorted the elleths to their rooms that happened to be close by to where they were staying. They said their goodnights and went to their rooms.

Garak had asked Gawas how he was feeling. “Are you better now Gawas? I noticed that you danced with that pretty red haired elleth.” Gawas just sighed and replied. “I am feeling much better thank you Garak. However, I have not had the urge to seek out any female companionship since we got here, if you are worried about that.”

“No brother. I was just worried about you since we left the Grey Havens about a week ago. I noticed you did not even chase after any of the females since we got here. For you that is not normal.

Gawas just chuckled at his brother. “I am fine. I will get over that and before you know it, I will be back to my old self again. I just need time to get over the feelings I have been having the past week. Do not worry so Garak everything will work itself out.” Gawas reassured his brother. “At least I think it will’ he thought to himself. “Goodnight brother” “Goodnight Gawas.”Garak replied.

In the morning, they had breakfast with Gilorn, Tadion, and Tathar. It took some convincing and insistence that they join them as friends, which they then relented. They were to meet with Lord Elrond and his advisors again this morning.

“Another beautiful day!” Garak noticed. “Unless this place is enchanted and it always stays beautiful.”

“That would be something if this place is enchanted and it was raining gophers outside of this place!” Daydah laughed.

Gawas was thinking of what they said and replied. “I don’t know. Ever since we came to this Middle Earth, I have not yet seen any rain or bad weather. This whole place could be enchanted!
They all nodded in agreement.

“Well we are here. Let us go in and see if there is any good news about our predicament.” Otetiani said to his companions. As they walked in, the look on the three elves faces told it all.
They looked flustered and had deep frowns on their faces. Lord Elronds fingers were in his hair going upwards, as if he was trying to hold his hair up. He was reading one map. Erester was sitting on the floor with his arms crossed in front of him. Glorfindel was sprawled on the floor with his left hand holding his head reading another map. There were maps and books strewn about the floor, desk and anywhere they could find a place to lay them on.

“Oh! You are here.” Elrond said looking up from his musings. They started to come in but just did not know where to step. Glorfindel looked at them and then at the maps before he decided to pull a few away from their stepping. Erester pulled the books and maps off the chairs they were to sit on. “Sit.” Erester said to them softly as he pointed to the chairs.

Dadah looked around and asked Erester. “Do you need some help?” No, no that is fine thank you for your offer.” Erester replied

Lord Elrond began.” As you have noticed, my office is in an upheaval. I do apologize for that. However, we have been pouring over maps and looking into books repeatedly. We cannot find the place you speak of! Is there anything you might have forgotten?

“No, Lord Elrond. We have told you everything that we remembered.” Otetiani said to him. He looked at his companions and tried not to look worried. Though inside he felt at a loss, he was determined to not panic or be upset so he stay calmed. Little did he know they all felt the same and decided they would not show it either.

Lord Elrond then spoke. “My advisors and I have poured over maps many times over to see if maybe we had missed something. We did not. Although it does not sound familiar, this place called ‘Turtle Island’ does not mean it does not exist. I will contact Lady Galadriel and King Thranduil from ‘Green Wood the Great’. Maybe they will have an answer for you. In the meantime, please let this place be your home for now and enjoy your stay here. Please do not give up, we will find answers to this dilemma.”

“Garak, Gawas, Dadah and Degan, if you do not mind I would like to speak with your leader Otetiani privately? Otetiani and the companions looked at each other and spoke that they did not mind. They stood up and bowed to Lord Elrond and his advisors then left.

“I will see you in a little while.” Otetiani told them as they were leaving.

“Otetiani I was wondering if you could tell me a little about your Yaralatatar.” Lord Elrond asked him. Otetiani told him of his great-grandfather and his family. He also told them everything that he told Cirdan when they were staying there. Lord Elrond asked him if they ever tried to go home.
Otetiani told him that they never received the call to go home and wondered if maybe the Valar forgot about. On the other hand, maybe the Valar was angry with them and were being punished. However, they want to go home to the undying lands, but do not know how too.

“That is something I can not seem to figure out as to why they can not leave. Why they are not being called home. The Valar would only know the reason why.” Lord Elrond pondered the situation with his finger tapping his lower lip. He then had a thought and stopped tapping.

“I have an idea. When the next group of elves feels the call to go home, I will send them with a letter to be taken to the Valar about yours and your Yaralatatar situation. Maybe then they will finally give them the message they have been waiting for. It is the best I can do for him and you.
However, we can still ask Galadriel and King Thranduil anyways on the information of where your home is.”

“That sounds like a very good idea.” Glorfindel said. “I concur with that idea” Erester replied. “I also agree with that.” Otetiani replied also. You can only do your best, which you have done so far. It is not your fault what has happened so I will not hold anyone here accountable. Maybe there is a reason why we were brought here in the first place, I do not know. Only time can tell.”

“That is a very good way to look at things Otetiani.” Lord Elrond stated. “The Valar has strange ways of letting one know what it is they want from them. Sometimes in dreams, sometimes through events, through people and sometimes they appear out of nowhere. They may give you a riddle or just come out and tell you. However, do not fret. Things will eventually work its way out.”

“I will not let this get in the way of life. The others and I will handle this the best we can. If there is nothing more I hope, you do not mind if I leave. I am supposed to meet someone in the garden today.”

“No, no that is perfectly fine. It is about lunchtime anyways. We will talk some more later.” Lord Elrond stood and put his hand over his heart.”Oh by the way Otetiani. If you feel you need some place to practice with your weapons, we have a weapons practice yard you could go to if you feel the need.”

“Thank you very much. I and my companions will consider that.” Otetiani put his hands over his heart as he made to leave when he suddenly stopped and turned around. Lord Elrond gave him a quizzical look. “I forgot to ask. Where are the gardens?” Lord Elrond smiled. “Lord Glorfindel here is going by that way. Would you mind showing Otetiani where the gardens are?” It would be my pleasure. Follow me.” Glorfindel said to Oteitani

As Glorfindel walked next to Otetiani he asked him.” So you have a date I presume with that very pretty ellith I saw you dancing with.” He had a big grin on his face. Otetiani who noticed the big grin said matter of factly. “Yes, yes I do. I thought I would get to know her, as she will be leaving in a couple of days. Her name is Malfinn. I have never met anyone as she. Most of the females in my village would not be bold enough to ask me to dance. Let alone talk to me. I think maybe they were a little afraid because of my bloodline. However, right now I just want to make it to the garden and see Malfinn.”

Glorfindel and Otetiani talked for a little bit. Glorfindel had taken long but fast strides and before Otetiani knew it, they were there. “Here we are and I hope you and Malfinn have a wonderful afternoon. I will see you tonight for dinner. If not then I will see you tomorrow!” Glorfindel said as he strode off quickly with a big grin on his face. Otetiani just looked at him puzzeled

“Oh my, he walks very fast!” Otetiani said to himself. Just then, Gilorn happen to walk by. “Good afternoon Otetiani. How fare you today?” Otetiani was happy to see Gilorn and clasped his arms in friendship. “I am well thank you!” “Is there anything I can do for you while I am here? Have you had your lunch? Gilorn asked. “Well..Uhm..No, I did not have any lunch and I need to escort a young lady I met last night to this garden. I promised her I would bring her here, but I forgot about lunch too!” Otetiani smiled guiltily at Gilorn. Gilorn just chuckled softly and said. “I will bring some lunch and something to drink for the both of you! In the meantime do not keep the lady waiting.” He said with a smile. “Oh thank you very much Gilorn. You do not know how much this means to me. Thank you!” Otetiani replied. “Your welcome. I will set things up for you by the small waterfall there in the gazebo.” Otetiani asked. “What is a gazebo?” Again, Gilorn chuckled. “It is a small open room made out of wood. You will see, as it is the only one there.” With that, he left to go get their lunch.

“Oh I better hurry or she will think I forgot.” Otetiani sprinted to Malfinn’s room. When he knocked, she opened the door so fast he almost knocked on her head. They both stood there and laughed. “Shall we go?” Otetiani asked her as he offered her his arm. “Yes let’s go.” She took his arm. “Have you had lunch yet?” He asked her. “No I have not yet.” She replied. He then took her to the gazebo by the small waterfall in the garden. “Oh, Otetiani! This is so beautiful.” She said slowly in broken westron. They both went into the gazebo and sat down on the bench there.
There was a basked in the middle of the bench. Malfinn looked inside to see what they were eating.

“Oh look, there are cheese, fruit, bread and a small piece of sweet cake. There is wine too!” She looked at the contents hungrily. “There is also a blanket here too!” Otetiani said. “Why don’t we just sit out on the grass close to the waterfall on this blanket?” “That is good idea yes.” She replied. So they spread the blanket out on the grass and sat down on it. They started to eat their lunch when she spoke. “I must say to you I leave in morning, not two days. I get message today, um, mother needs me. So I must go. But we will be friends and write to each other yes?” Otetiani smiled at her with a little sadness. “Yes that would be fine. I just wish we could have spent more time together. But I will write to you and I am honored to be your friend.” Malfinn looked at him noticing the hint of sadness on his face. “I so sorry. Perhaps if you still be here I will come to see you again?” “Do not worry Malfinn I will be fine. You do not need to apologize. I will write to you and we will most likely see each other again.

They sat for a while in the gazebo eating their lunch, talking and enjoying each other’s company. When they were finished, Otetiani grabbed the basket and gave Malfinn his arm. As they walked slowly back to her room, Gilorn appeared and took the basket from Otetianis hand and bided them a good afternoon. “Thank you Gilorn.” “Your welcome Otetiani.” Gilron smiled and bowed his head as he left.

They finally came to her room. They both looked into each other’s eyes smiling. Then it happened they both kissed each other at the same time. “Oh goodness! I sorry! Please forgive!” Malfinn apologized profusely. “No, no it was my fault I do not know what came over me! I should not have done that!”

They both looked at each other with guilty looks. Then all of a sudden they started to laugh. She giggled hard and he chuckled loudly. “Oh my goodness! Just look at us acting like a bunch of children. Laughing and giggling at our predicament.” Otetiani remarked with laughter in his voice. They both calmed down and just smiled at each other again.

Malfinn broke the silence. “Um..Otetiani. I do not know about you, but I feel like I kissed my brother. Oh, I do not mean it in bad way. It is just that I felt no um.(she struggled for the word) lightening yes.” Otetiani chuckled at what she said. “Yes I know what you mean. I felt the same thing. I mean it felt like I was kissing an aunt or something and I do not have one. I do not have any sisters either. Just me.” Otetiani told her. “Can we still be friends Malfinn?” “Yes I would like to still be friends Otetiani. I will see you at dinner tonight then one last time?” Otetiani shook his head to confirm. “I will see you again for dinner, but I will see you one last time when you leave in the morning.” Otetiani bowed his head and put his hand over his heart as he left.

‘What has gotten into me? Why did I do that?’ He thought to himself as walked to his room. ‘I just hope nobody saw that, especially my companions. If they caught us, the endless teasing I would get. I will miss Malfinn though. She is very nice. I am glad she wants to be friends. I guess we were not meant to be a couple.’

Everyone met for dinner in the Great Hall. Then the dancing commenced after the dinner plate’s etc. were removed. The made plenty of room for everyone to dance. And dance they did, including Otetiani and his comrades. Degan had been poured a glass of berdruskin wine by Erester. He had asked for a taste and he gave him a large glass full. Needless to say, he enjoyed the taste of the heady wine so much that he drank two more glasses. When Otetiani came back to the table he saw Degan passed out in his chair.

The other companions laughed at the sight of him and decided to call it a night. “I think we should say good night and take our friend here to his room to sleep it off.” Otetiani said. “I will see you off in the morning before you leave.” He said quietly to Malfinn. “Okay I will see you then. Goodnight Otetiani.” Malfinn quietly said to him.

The other companions looked at the two and gave a puzzled look at them. “I wonder what that was all about.” Garak said to Gawas. I think I will have a little chat with our leader and cousin tomorrow.” He winked at his brother Gawas. Gawas only smiled and thought ‘Yes it seems change is coming for all of us.

Dadah picked up Degan and put him over his shoulders. “I will take Degan to our room and put him to bed. I do not need any help. I will take care of him. Goodnight friends.” Dadah said to the companions. He walked to their room with his cargo over his shoulders still passed out snoring soundly. The others walked to their rooms and went to bed.

The next morning Otetiani kept his promise and saw Malfinn off, both promising to write each other. “Till I see you again my friend” Malfinn said on her horse. Otetiani smiled and waved. He was glad though that she was not traveling alone. Her friends who had danced with his companions went with her with large armed elven warriors to protect them. He then went back to his room to figure out what the rest will do since they seem to not be able to find a way home. They needed to keep busy. Perhaps they could help them fend off enemies that would try to attack Imaldris and the nearby communities. Or make bows and arrows for them or they knew how to sew leather. There has to be something they can do. Otetiani thought as he reached his room

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Malfin=Gold of hair Calaer=light of the sea Eladron=faithful elf