RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Getting to know you getting to know all about you! Or
Lets get physical, physical! 'All about Elrond and Celebrian'


Lord Elrond did finally catch up with his wife. Although she did try to hide behind the elegant heavy curtains in their bedroom. “I will find you and when I do I will ravish your beautiful body until we are both spent.” At that moment, she let out a giggle and then groaned inwardly for that lapse on her part. He pulled the curtain aside, lifted her off her feet, and swung her around. “Oooooh!” She squealed in delight. “You found me my love!” Lord Elrond let out a robust laugh. “You did not make it hard for me to find you either. All I did was follow your scent and listen for that giggle of yours I adore so much.” He told her as he gently laid her on the bed.

“Now my love let us get reacquainted. I have missed you so much! I missed your body even more.” She laughed at him. “Oh my poor Elrond, it has just been too hard hasn’t it.” He looked at her with mock seriousness. “Yes for the last two years it has been ‘Hard’ with no relief in sight!” She then let out a giggle. “Well then let us relieve you of this very ‘Hard’ and ‘Weighty problem, Hmm?”

Elrond looked deep into Celebrian’s eyes and said. “I love you Celebrian. I love you with every fibre of my being.”
“And I love you too Elrond with all my heart.” She told him as she smiled up to him. Elrond put his hands gently on each side of her face and gently kissed her. Then he looked at her and this time he passionately kissed her while his tongue pleaded for entry. She opened her mouth their tongues dancing and plundering each other’s depths. They kissed like this for a long time groaning and whimpering in each other’s mouths until they had to come up for air.

He started to nip and kiss her jaw line and then nibbled and licked her ear tips. She started to make soft mewling sounds. He growled at the noise she was making loving the sound of it. He started to pull agonizingly slow on the ties of her bodice as she began to writhe with impatience. “For someone who was in pain at not having my body for the last two years!” She said in frustration at his agonizing and extremely slow movements. “You sure are going about this too slow for me!” She pouted.

Elrond just chuckled at her. “Be patient my dear and enjoy what I am doing to you!” He said as he smiled at her with great passion in his eyes. At that moment, he started to kiss her lips and nibbled them. He worked his way to one of her ears. He licked the outside of the delicate shell to the tips excruciatingly slow, which made her moan loudly and call out his name. He smiled at that and then plundered her ear canal, which brought out a soft growl as she shivered all over. He then made his way to the other ear and did exactly the same thing there.

He made his way to her neck and kissed, suckled and lovingly bit her neck tenderly. She was writhing and moaning more loudly. Elrond pulled the sleeves down with the dress to expose her breast for him to admire. He hissed at the site of them as if it was the first time he had seen them. He slowly removed his tunic while his eyes were on hers. Then the undershirt as she watched while the color of her eyes turn from baby blues to a very deep blue. He pulled off his boots and then laid back on her to feel her soft skin next to his. He gasped when their bodies touched. He then gently assaulted her body kissing her and nibbling as he made his way to her soft but firm breast. He cupped one breast with his hand while he descended on her other licking, nibbling and sucking on the tight hard nipple. She moaned his name again as he moved to the other breast nibbling and flicking his tongue on the twin. She started to outline his ear tips when he grasped her wrist above her head and held them in place with one hand.

“No my love let me be the one to worship your body. I will pleasure your body with all the love I have had built up for these past two years. Enjoy it.” He said to her lustfully in her ear then plundered her mouth in a deep kiss, which she moaned into his.

He continued to lick and kiss her body as he made his way down to her womanhood. She growled softly as he kissed and licked her inner thighs. He spread her legs wide as he made his descent to her delicious honey. He slowly licked and then sucked on her hard nub as she writhed wildly under his ministrations. He flicked his tongue on her nub rapidly, which made her scream in pleasure. He felt her coming close to the edge, and then stuck two fingers inside her hot wet sheath. He plunged his fingers in and out, as he kept sucking on her swollen clit while pinching and massaging her nipples. She felt ripples inside her body as she came while screaming his name “Elrond!”

It was just at that moment that Erester and Glorfindel decided to come by to ask Lord Elrond a question. Glorfindel raised his hand and was just about to knock when they heard a very passionate scream coming from the other side of the door. They both looked at each other and giggled like a bunch of young eflings.

“Maybe we should come back later when they are finished.” Erester said to Glorfindel trying not to laugh. “If and when they ever finish getting reacquainted with each other!” Erester snickered softly. Glorfindel looked serious all of a sudden. “Maybe we should get the heck out of here, before we get in trouble..Again!” They both left quickly as a memory came to them from a year ago

After she screamed his name, he started his ascent back up licking and kissing her as her body heated up again in pleasure. He licked her lips then plundered her mouth with his tongue, as she tasted herself from his lips and tongue. It excited her even more. She wanted more.

First, she wanted to pleasure him and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. With all her might, she was able to flip him on his back, as he was too busy in his lust fog to notice anything unusual. She quickly licked his ears to the tips where she tenderly sucked on them. He moaned and growled loudly. She wanted to give to him what he did to her. She proceeded to attack his ears tenderly. Then she sucked, kissed and nibbled at his neck making her way down as he had done. She nipped and licked his hard nipples as he groaned louder.

“Mir nin! I was supposed to take care of you!” He pouted but chuckled softly at his wife. “Shh! My love we can take turns. Right now I am going to pleasure you as well.” she smiled seductively.

“Very well then, but know this I will finish what I have started.” He looked at her wickedly.

“As you wish my lord.” She replied.

She continued her assault on his body until she reached his manhood. She grabbed hold of his massive erection and licked the tip of the head as she prepared to take him in her mouth. He groaned when she flicked her tongue on the tip, which was heavily weeping. He looked at her as she suddenly engulfed his whole member in her mouth. His head fell back as his eyes rolled into his head and he gasped loudly. “Uh!!” He moaned pleasurably. She started to suck and thrust her mouth over his member as he started to buck into her mouth wildly. He grabbed her head and moved with her as he felt himself starting to fall over the edge. She went faster over his member sucking hard until he growled loudly and came into her mouth shooting his seed hard into the depths. She drank it all in milking him to the last drop. She looked up at him and smiled. “I just could not wait to do that. I have been dreaming of this day since I left!” She smiled at him. “Well we are not done yet Mir nin. No not by a long shot are we done!” He smiled wickedly as he grabbed her and pulled her up to the pillows. “Now may I continue? “ She laughed and said “Certainly my lord!”

He plundered her lips with his tender kisses, licking and sucking on her tongue as well. He could taste his seed on her lips and tongue. He again assaulted her ear tips nibbling and sucking. He did the same to her neck. He took his knee and gently pried her legs open. She then proceeded to not only widen them but also wrap her legs around his waist as she waited in anticipation of his entrance. He grabbed his manhood and pressed it against her entrance teasing as if to penetrate her folds. “Elrond Please I need you inside of me! Please stop teasing!”

He chuckled softly to her pleas of release, but he wanted to draw it out as much as he could. Then he penetrated her walls of hot delight and gasped as she tightened her walls around him.

That did it! If he was planning to go slow, she had other ideas to speed things up a tad. ‘Oh Valar!’ He thought to himself. ‘I can not hold on!’ He started picking up the pace and ramming her so hard the backboard of their bed started banging loudly against the walls of their room.

Meanwhile outside, elves that happen to walk by that way heard the loud banging and giggled to themselves, as they knew what was happening in the royal bedroom.

“Faster, harder!!” Celebrian screamed to her husband. “If I go any faster my love or any harder, I fear we will be in the next room!”
“I was in the mood to redecorate anyways husband, faster!” As they did, they both looked at each other in the eyes and saw the stars move within each other and both cried out at the same time. “Elrond!,Celebrian!”

Elrond too exhausted to move lay on his wife as they both tried desperately to resume normal breathing as their hearts pounded at each others chest. Almost as if the two were trying to fuse themselves together. Elrond finaly resumed his breathing, and moved to his wifes side leaning on his forearm, and smiled at Celebrian. She in turn looked up at him and smiled sweetly.

“That was incredible!” She said to him. “I know!” He said to her softly. As he looked at his wife he felt now was the time to ask her what he had been waiting to ask for a long time now. Something he has wanted to ask her before she left but did not.

She saw the look on his face and asked “What is it Elrond my love. Is something wrong?”
He looked at her realizing she was watching him. “NO, no my love nothing is wrong! But I have a question for you.” She looked at him for a moment wondering what it is he wanted to know. “Ask me anything my husband.”

“Okay, here goes. We had talked some time ago about having elfings of our own one day you and I.” She smiled at him. “Yes we did.” He looked at her with loving eyes. “I desire for us to have a babe of our own if you agree.” She looked at him with tears in her eyes hugged and kissed him on the mouth. “Yes Elrond! I agree, I agree!” His smile was great as he grabbed her and kissed her passionately. “Well then! Lets get started!!” He smiled cheekily. After that anyone, wanting to see them had to wait while they finished ‘Reacquainting themselves.’ Which was two days later.

When they finally surfaced, Glorfindel and Erester announced. “The Royal couple have emerged safely! Let us give them a hand!” With that both counselor and slayer clapped their hands with the rest of the elves that were there joining in and laughing.

Elrond narrowed his eyes at the two as Celebrian while blushing laughed in spite of herself. “You two are so naughty!” She winked at the both of them. The three started laughing again. “Did you miss us?” She said with a mischievous smile.

“Nah! We knew you were safe and warm.” Erester smiled with a devilish smile and raised eyebrow.

“Okay you two quit!” Elrond said a little huffy. He did not want anyone to know what he or she were doing even though he knew most had heard them. He groaned inwardly just thinking how many had heard. “We were kind of loud!” He thought to himself. “Oh well nothing can be done.”

He then smiled to himself thinking of what they had accomplished in their room. ‘In a years time we will be blessed with a babe of our own’ He thought to himself. (Did he say a babe? Little did he know.)


TBC