RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Author's Chapter Notes:
Pg-13 to "r"

Ten Years Later:

What was supposed to be a couple of months turned into Ten years for the five from ‘Turtle Island’. The five were not complaining, no they were not complaining at all! They had gotten used to living with the elves in Imaldris. They somewhat rather liked it.

The two warrior friends had decided to join the rangers. They were accepted after they had past their rigid tests to see if they could handle the rough surroundings and rugged terrains. The head ranger ‘Darian’ was quite impressed with their skills with weapons, sight and hearing. “Are you sure, you two are not elves? ‘Darian’ Chuckled. Both of the friends just laughed and shook their heads no. Otetiani, Glorfindel, and Lord Elrond were the ones that taught us everything we know.” “Well I am very proud to have you with us.

” Thank you!” They both replied at the same time.

Both friends were last seen three years before. It was good to see them again. Otetiani was sad to see them go but knew this is what they needed. They were not one to settle down and marry anyone. They always had this sense of duty to fulfill and felt more useful fighting for a cause and protecting the innocents from foul foe than to stay and be domesticated. They were always that way. Oh yes, they did take pleasures of the flesh every now and then but never anything involving a long term commitment. So with much reluctance Otetiani bade his friends a “Till we meet again”. He said to them that “Goodbye is too permanent to me,” His friends agreed.

In the tenth year visitors came from Lothlorien to Imaldris. Otetiani felt that their coming would mean change was about to happen. He had dreams of someone telling him that change was coming for the three starting two years ago. He wondered what it could be and only knew it had something to do with someone from Lothlorien.

The dreams at first came a few times in a year. The second year it was once a month for the first seven. The last three was every night. They were not disturbing they just made him more inquisitive and anxious about the events to come. He asked Lord Elrond if he knew what the dreams meant after he explained the last two years of his dreams. However, Lord Elrond just smiled and said he would have to wait until that day. “I sense something good so do not worry, but I will not tell you what it is. You will have to wait for that day to come” was all he said. Otetiani groaned inwardly while keeping a straight face then bowed before he exited. Lord Elrond just watched him from his window as Otetiani left. Chuckling to himself, he said. “Yes Otetiani this will be your year.”

Otetiani became fast friends with Lord Elrond, Celebrian, Erester and Glorfindel. Of course, the five companions remained friends with Gilorn, Tathar, and Tadion even though they were servants. They saw beyond their station and treated them as equals which much to the three servants delight they cherished immensely.

The three dignitaries taught them many things including quenya, which they mastered quickly. They practiced with them daily in honing their skill of the bow and sword. Even though they knew the bow, the knowledge that was taught to them honed them in the use of the bow so fast that their skill outdid their teachers. The sword that they never knew how to use because it was a foreign weapon to them excelled beyond even their own teachers. Yes, they would be a force of power with their strength and speed that would send any enemy running in the opposite direction.

In turn, they taught the three dignitaries their language from the ‘Turtle Island’ and showed them how to do long house dancing. Lord Elrond especially wanted to learn all about them their language and most importantly how to dance ‘Long House’ style. He like that lively dance and wished to join them the next time they would have a celebration. Erester and Glorfindel agreed heartily with that.

They also showed them two other weapons they used back home as well. One was a hatchet and the other was a club.

Then they showed them a game called Lacrosse. They made a dozen sticks with large circles on the ends out of wood. They attached nets, which they made to the circles. They made four large balls made out of leather and hay, three inches in diameter. Many of the elves fell instantly in love with that game and would play a round or two when they could get a team together. That included Elrond, Erester, Glorfindel and even Celebrian! Celebrian especially needed a break from her twins every now and then. Therefore, while she would play Lacrosse, Lord Elrond would watch his son’s.

After the birth of the of their twin sons, Elladan and Elrohir, Elrond and Celebrian were elated by the addition to the family. Their sons were a welcomed addition and doted over by everyone.

Now, even though they were still toddlers, it was apparent to them and others that these two had an agenda all of their own. At such a young age, they knew how to get everyone’s attention. Little things would go missing like hairbrushes, shoes etc., anything they’re little hands could reach for. Some things were found in the pond by the waterfall. Some in someone’s shoes. Then others were found in the flour they used for baking. All the while, the two toddling twins gave such a picture perfect face of innocence. Nobody would ever suspect two innocent toddlers. They were too young to do something like that.

Erester was on the floor resting one day while their father was looking over some scrolls on his desk. He had his sons with him in his office with his advisor. They were only wearing a long shirt and their diapers. The twins looked at Erester then looked at each other smiling. Next thing Erester knew he felt himself being sprayed with water on his face, hair and mouth. Erester sat up quickly and cried out. “Oh yuck! They sprayed their water all over my face and hair. He started spitting out what went into his mouth. Lord Elrond threw him a cloth while picking up his son’s trying very hard not to laugh. He failed miserably and ended up with loud guffaws while trying to put his son’s diapers back on that they somehow managed to pull off before doing their deed. Erester sniffed angrily and went stomping out of the room almost colliding into Otetiani and his cousins. They jumped back when they saw Eresters face and how fast he came out stomping away angrily. They peeked around the corner cautiously to make sure it was safe to walk in. They found Elrond on the floor with his sons trying to put the diapers back on and laughing too hard to concentrate. Otetiani and the twin brothers decided to help him out and clean the floor after he told him what happened to Erester. They ended up laughing with Lord Elrond at that information. It was one of the reasons why they felt so relaxed and happy to be in Imaldris. They were like family and they loved those cute mischievous toddlers.

They enjoyed living in Imaldris with the eldar. It reminded them of home and the Winono’s (first born) and helped ease the passing pain of missing family and friends. To them it was almost like home. Now today something new was about to happen. Something that would change their lives forever. Otetiani thought to himself ‘I feel something or someone very familiar approaching. What it is I do not know. But I am ready for whatever it is to come.’

That afternoon….

From a distance, Otetiani and his cousins watched with anticipation to see who was arriving from Caras Galadon. They did not have long to wait. Fifty elves and three others that looked familiar were escorting three dignitaries.

“Hey!” Gawas exclaimed. “Aren’t those the three brothers who came here ten years ago? What were their names? Oh yes! Haldir, Orophin and Rumil. They have grown much from last time they visited. The redheaded female is she not Cherlindrea who also came here then left a week later (Garak and Gawas watched Otetiani to see if he would react. He only kept a blank look on his face) and what about the other two? I do not recognize them.” Otetiani did not hear them. His eyes were only on Cherlindrea as something inside him was rekindled. A feeling he had for her ten years earlier when he kissed her hand. They both felt the jolt from that small gesture.

He felt sad when she left suddenly a week later. He did not get a chance to get to know her better could not understand why she had left. ‘Did I say something wrong for her to leave the way she did’ he thought to himself. She just abruptly left without saying good-bye to anyone except for Lord Elrond and Celebrian her niece. Not even Glorfindel or Erester knew about her abrupt departure. That puzzled them. However, Haldir and his brothers got to stay for a couple of months before they were to return home. They did not know either what came over their Aunt to leave so suddenly. Otetiani felt as if he had lost something precious and that made him sad. He thought about her all the time.

Now she was here again and he wanted to know why she left. ‘Maybe I should speak with her this day before she bolts again.’ He thought to himself. “Come” he said to his cousins. “Let us meet these two new people and say hello to the others” So they made their way to the area where everyone was. At that moment, Cherlindrea caught Otetiani’s gaze upon her and she started to fidget nervously. ‘Oh no! He is here! Do not look at him. Look straight ahead and ignore him’ She thought to herself with much determination.

“Mae Govannin Lady Cherlindrea. It is good to see you again.” He said as he reached out to grasp her hand so he could help her down from her horse. Her stance that she built up a moment ago fell apart the minute he spoke.

“Mae Govannin Otetiani. Yes, it is good to see you too!” Then she gave him her hand as he helped her down her horse. He grabbed her waist and eased her down. They stood like that for a moment looking in each other’s eyes. She blushed furiously and looked away for a moment while he smiled at her reaction. Everyone who was there noticed the exchange and smiled to themselves. Then he released her and said hello to the three brothers. “Mae Govannin, Haldir, Orophin and Rumil.” They placed their hands over their hearts in greeting to Otetiani and his cousins. The three returned the gestures as they smiled at them.

Lord Elrond then proceeded to introduce the two new comers to the three. “Otetiani, Gawas and Garak. I would like to introduce you to my father and mother-in-law. Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadrial. They are Celebrians parents. Lady Galadrial is sister to Cherlindrea. They are twins. Otetiani did a double take as well as his cousins. They were identical twins except for the red hair. Galadrial had blue eyes and silver hair. While Cherlindrea had green eyes with red hair. Both had the same hair length that reached down to their knees. Almost a perfect mirror image.

However, Otetiani’s eyes only went to Cherlindrea as her cheeks flushed even more while her sister just smiled to herself. ‘So! My sister has finally met her match’ She said to herself.
‘Cherlindrea always said she would never settle down never fall in love. The valar has a very good sense of humor.’ She thought. ‘I can not wait to see where this will lead.’

Lord Elrond who was smiling at the sight announced. “We will all meet in the Hall for the evening meal. But please, rest until then.”

Otetiani offered his arm to Cherlindrea before she could run off. So as not to appear rude she took his proffered arm as he walked her to her apartment. Before she walked in he asked her” May I walk you tonight to the ‘Great Hall’ She groaned inwardly then replied sweetly while smiling as hard as she can“Oh yes thank you that would be very nice. I will see you tonight!” She said while still smiling. Otetiani replied, “Very well then, until tonight.” He bowed and kissed her hand again then he left.

She was watching him as he left still with that smile plastered on her face. When she did not see him, anymore she quickly closed the door and leaned against it. “Oh, my jaw just hurts from all that smiling! How did I get into this and how am I going to get out of it!”

Just then, there was a knock on the door. She jumped at the knock and slowly opened the door before she let out a sigh of relief. “Mae Govannin Galadrial and Celebrian. What brings you here?”

Galadrial and Celebrian just looked at her with narrowed eyes. “Do not think of trying to get out of it Cherlindrea!” Galadrial said to her. Celebrian spoke up. “We overheard him offering to escort you to the ‘Great Hall tonight’ and you are going with him whether you want to or not”

Galadrial quickly spoke before she could say anything. “We came here to help you get ready and make sure you do not run off and hide like you did the last time you were here.
Cherilindrea’s mouth dropped open and was about to retort when her niece spoke up. “Yes and if we have to we will tie you up until Otetiani comes by here to escort you to the Hall! Cherilindrea’s eyes widen and her mouth opened even more as she started to sputter. “Yo…I…What do you mean…I ..Did not..You cannot! “Oh yes we can my sister!” Galadrial spoke. “We will stay here for as long as it takes to make sure you are ready for your escort and that you do not run away!”

Cherlindrea was angry now. “You can not make me stay here and get ready! I can walk out any time I want to!” She stomped her foot folding her arms across her chest while pouting. “Besides you will be sitting here for several hours before dinner waiting to help me out and you will not be able to get ready yourselves!” She looked at them angrily.

“Stop pouting ‘Cher’ (reverting back to the shortened name she always called her when they were children) you’re acting like a child. Besides Erester, Elrond and Glorfindel said they would take turns guarding the door to make sure you would not bolt from this room. They are taking turns right now as we speak and getting ready too!”

Cherlindrea looked back at Galadrial. “Be reasonable Galy! (Her shortened childhood version of Galadrial’s name). I promise I will get dressed and not bolt from this room (her fingers were crossed behind her back) so you two can go and…”Our things are being brought here so we can get ready and dress here as well. So no need to go to our rooms.”

Galadrial smiled at her sister. Cherlindrea just stared at her while throwing her knife eyes then sat down hard on her bed. Then she huffed hard and pouted again. Galadrial and Celebrian broke out laughing at the sight she presented to them. She knew she lost the fight and looked at both of them before she broke into a fit of laughter herself. The three laughed until they cried while holding their sides.

An hour before the feast.

Galadrial watched her sister as they all began to get ready. They had just finished taking turns bathing, dressing and then combing and braiding each other’s hair when Galadrial asked Cherlindrea. “Cher? What lays heavy on your mind? Why do you not want to be with Otetiani tonight? Is there something you would like to tell me about what happened ten years ago that caused you to leave so suddently?” Cherlindrea looked at her sister with unshed tears for a moment. Then she looked away. “Cher?” Galadrial looked at her sister worriedly. Again, silence. Celebrian looked at her mother and then at her aunt. “Aunt Cherlindrea please tell us so that we can help you somehow.” She thought to herself ‘I hope nothing bad happened that night! That would be awful.’

“Nothing bad happened ten years ago” They both sighed with relief when she finally spoke. “But something did happen that time ten years ago.” She told them both.

Galadrial put her arm around her sister. “What happened? Please tell us.” Cherlindrea took a deep breath and proceeded to tell them what happened.

“Celebrian? Do you first remember when we were introduced he kissed my hand?” Her niece nodded her head yes. “Well,” She looked at them both before continuing. “ Well I felt something I thought I would never feel. We started walking together and enjoying our time together. We would hold hands and spent as much time as we could those first couple of days together. Then one night when he walked me to my door he kissed me.”

“Were you angry at him for kissing you?” Galadrial asked her. “NO! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wanted more of him at that moment. His kiss and his touch were not like any other that I have been with. His touch made me crave for more and it scared me!

Remember I said I would never marry? I said I would play the field and have fun no worries! I never wanted to belong to just one person I wanted to be free! But that night changed everything. I even had a wild dream about him and it lasted all night! I woke up to find myself in a deep sweat and twisted in my sheets on the floor!”

Both Galadrial and her daughter just looked at each other then smiled. “Aunt Cherlindrea. That must have been some dream!”

Cherlindrea looked at both of them and frowned. “Yes it was and because of that I panicked and packed my bags immediately. I decided to leave that morning and put distance between us. I took some of the wardens with me and made a last minute decision to visit King Thranduil and his wife and some friends there.

I was terribly afraid of these new feelings that were surfacing. I am so sorry to have left Haldir and his brothers here without explanation, but I panicked heavily! I did not want to fall in love with anyone so I left. However, even when I did, I thought I left that all behind. Those feelings resurfaced slowly three years ago and will not go away I am afraid.”

Galadrial looked at her sister and then smiled. “Why fight it Cher? Can you not see that the Valar has ordained this union between Otetiani and you? The touch you both felt was your feas recognizing its mate. You were meant for Otetiani as well as he for you. You know this. You may have an agenda for yourself but the Valars agenda overrides yours as they see fit. Do not fight it. Embrace it. It is a gift from the Valar.

Cherlindrea sat for a moment to think about what her sister said then turned to her and hugged her. “You are right Galy. I acted like a child. Instead of facing it, I ran off leaving everyone puzzling as to what happened. I will run away no more. I will also explain myself to Otetiani as to why I did it. He deserves that much, and more. I love you both.” She said as she hugged both her sister and her niece giving them both a kiss on the cheek. “Now let us finish. It is almost time for Otetiani to be here.”

“Just one moment Cher I need to do something.” She left the room for a few minutes than came back smiling. After they finished her hair, they proceeded to leave. “Wait!” Cherlindrea frowned at the both of them. “I thought you both were going to stay with me until he came?”

They both just smiled as Celebrian replied. “You do not need us here now Aunt Cherlindrea. You are ready…for everything. We will see you for dinner.” Celebrian blew her Aunt a kiss as she left closing the door. Cherlindrea smiled. “Yes I am ready now for whatever awaits me outside that door. “

Ten minutes later Otetiani knocked on Cherilindrea’s door and did not have to wait long. She opened the door immediately and smiled. “Mae Govannin Good evening Otetiani.” Otetiani took her hand and kissed it. “Mae Govannin and good evening to you Cherlindrea.” He replied. He placed her hand on his arm as they proceeded to the Great Hall.

Two weeks later Otetiani and Cherlindrea were seen in each other’s company daily. They were rarely apart. Otetiani did not want to push their relationship too fast. After their talk about why she left, he decided to take things slowly and court her the right way.
Even though his body ached for her, he did not want to spook her by moving too fast. She liked the idea of being courted. No other male had done this for her in her life. Nor did they make her feel like he did to her when they just held hands. It was exciting and scary at the same time. However, she liked it that way.

One day when he walked her to her door, he decided to take another step besides just holding hands. She turned to him to say goodnight when he slowly lowered his head and ghosted his lips on hers for a few moments. She closed her eyes in anticipation of his kiss.

Then his lips were on hers kissing them softly. As the kiss deepened, she slid her arms around his neck while softly combing through his long dark soft hair with her fingers. He moaned softly and put his hands on her waist as he slowly drew her closer to him. She moaned as well when the heat of his body made contact with hers.

‘What is this strong feeling that I feel. Her scent is intoxicating. The heat from her body penetrates into mine. I must maintain control or I will lose everything that I worked so hard for to make her mine. I must break us apart before it is too late!’ Otetiani thought as he worked furiously to maintain control of his feelings that he felt were spiraling out of control. Then finally he pulled back from her. They both gasped for air almost drowning in their powerful need for each other. “We should both say goodnight Cherlindrea before we both regret our actions for tonight!” Otetiani said breathlessly as he rested his forehead against hers. “Regret! I would not regret it, but you are right we should take this slowly.” She responded. Otetiani replied. “I want to do this right by courting you properly and not disgrace you. I want our time together to be proper so when we come together it will be beautiful. Cherlindrea just gave him a small smile thinking to herself ‘If I can hang on that long! Meanwhile Otetiani’s thoughts were mirrored to hers. ‘If I can only hang on so long. My resistance is starting to weaken. How much longer? Growl!’

They looked at each other smiling shaking hands as they said, “Good night!” together.
Cherlindrea closed the door and slid down fanning herself. “Oh Valar help me I am losing it!” Meanwhile poor Otetiani walked away rather stiffly groaning quietly as he walked to his room and closed the door quietly. He went straight to his bathing room filled the small sunken pool with cold water and jumped in, clothes and all. The cold water made him growl loudly which made some passerby a little nervous by the noise. He lay back in the pool until the stiffness went away, which was only a few seconds later.

He looked up towards the ceiling and said “Great spirit help me I am about to lose it!” He then decided to get out of the pool and out of his wet clothes. He dressed and went to bed then …just laid there for the remainder of the night and early morning just staring and sighing.

The next morning everything was back to normal. They enjoyed their day together and thought to themselves ‘Today will be a new start for us and we will take this relationship carefully and slowly. We will avoid embracing and kissing. We will make it by the Great Spirit and the Valar* Nothing can go wrong now!’

*******************

“Are they kidding?” The Valar asked each other as they cracked up laughing! Mandos said. “They just do not know do they?”Lorien just chuckled and replied. “No they do not but will soon find out. They will know who has the upper hand in this!”

*******************

That evening they went to the Hall for dinner as usual and took an evening stroll before retiring for the evening. They were doing pretty good with their self-control and feeling quite good about it. About an hour later, they decided to call it a night and walked together back to her place.

As they stopped in front of her door, she told him it was all right to kiss her goodnight. “Nothing bad could happen from a simple goodnight kiss could it?” She asked Otetiani. He thought about it a moment and decided that it should be okay. “No harm could come from a simple kiss.” They both were wrong!

He held her hands as he bent down to kiss her. She looked up into his beautiful eyes parted her lips slightly and waited for his kiss. He was just a hairs breath away when it happened.

Like a powerful bolt of lightning it hit them full force. What was supposed to be a simple kiss turned into full-blown passion. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to him, while he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed her closer to his now raging engorgement.

She pulled him inside her place and he kicked the door closed. She backward walked him to her bedroom and he eagerly walked as fast as he could towards the room with her as carefully as he could. Their tongues were passionately battling for dominance in their mouths entwining and sucking every inch of their warm moist caverns. Tasting and moaning.

Cherlindrea’s hands were all over him as his were on hers, she started pulling off his tunic and undershirt and with nimble fingers unbuttoned and unfastened it. Otetiani was busy undoing her dress and chemise and they softly slipped to the floor. With eagerness she started to undo his leggings when her dark haired lover stopped her. He wanted to look at her body and gasped as he saw how beautiful she was. Reaching out he touched her breasts, her hips and her belly, causing her to moan softly.

He picked her up and placed her on the bed then proceeded to pull his leggings off and she gasped at the sight of him. He was very large and engorged and already weeping from the tip. Otetiani’s body was hard, but supple, with very well defined muscles from top to bottom from years of practice and battle.

He joined her in bed nudging her legs apart as he settled in between them and laid his body on hers. Her breath hitched as he nibbled her ears to her tip then slowly licked them to the lobes. He slowly sunk his tongue into each ear canal and then blew after he licked them. She emitted a soft mewling sound when he did that causing her to shiver from the sensation. He kissed her neck and nipped at the soft juncture causing her to softly squeal and moan loudly. He smiled at that which was causing her to moan and become incoherent.

He started nipping and kissing her shoulders as he made his way down. He lapped each breast before his sucked on each of her hardened nipples. She was wriggling and loudly moaning incoherently now. She could not help herself. He was driving her crazy with passion.


“Oh Please I need you in me now!” She pleaded softly to him. “Not yet my love, not until I have completely pleasured you!” He said to her chuckling softly. He continued his descent kissing and licking her belly and sticking his tongue into navel causing her to squeal loudly. Then he looked at her area that made her unique as a female smiled and starting licking and sucking her hidden nub. That made her scream with fevered passion and she started to writhe and wiggle harder. He held her with one hand at her waist while the other fingered her as she screamed more with passionate delight. He also flicked his tongue on the nub causing her to arch her back. She was so wet and ready for him.

“Please Otetiani do not torture me any longer! Please!” Feeling that she had been sweetly tortured, enough he decided to give her what she wanted. He licked and kissed his way back to her until he reached her lips. He kissed her long and hard, as she could taste herself on his tongue. It drove her crazy.

Then he placed himself at her entrance and slowly pushed himself inside of her. He paused for a moment while he let her adjust to his size. He gasped at the hot, moist tightness of her quivering sheath. She moaned softly as he began to move within her. She responded by wrapping her legs around his waist as she began to undulate in time with his rhythm. She dug her nails into his back as the mind boggling delicious friction rubbed over her nub repeatedly. He plundered her mouth, her neck and her ears sending her into delirium.

He started to speak in his tongue as he felt himself just about to go over the edge in heated passion. Ty%tkut tawy^stu (“I love you forever my beautiful one!”)

She heard him speak not knowing what he said but it did not matter. It just sounded so beautiful to her ears. As he moved within her faster and faster, he could feel her trembling tightening her walls as she screamed out his name. He was right behind her a second later moaning loudly as he released his seed inside of her.

He collapsed on top of her as she hung unto him unable to move her arms away at the moment. They were completely spent and gasping for breath sweat trickling down their faces as they tried to smile at each other. When Otetiani felt his breathing returning to normal and he was able to move, he pulled her with him as he moved to her side facing her towards him. He pulled a couple of strands of hair from her face and tucked them behind her ears. The touch was so gentle it made her shiver down her spine.

They smiled and kissed each other while looking at each other’s eyes. They both saw happiness, contentment and love in their eyes.

“Rest now Cherlindrea” Otetiani said to her as he pulled her in close to him. Just before, they fell into revelry Cherlindrea spoke up. “Otetiani?” “Hmmm?” “So much for courting huh?” He looked at her for a second seeing her grin before they both broke out into soft laughter. After a while, they calmed down. “Now we can rest.” She said.

Suddenly Otetiani realized something. He needed to ask her something that was very important. “Cherlindrea?” He asked her with a little shaky voice. “Yes?” She replied.
“There was.. something important I wanted to ask you before all this.. happened. She raised herself up and propped her head on her hand as she frowned. ‘I wonder what he wants to ask me.’ She thought to herself.

“Instead of giving you a long drawn out explanation I will just come to the point. Especially because I might lose my courage after giving having done so.” She looked at him and encouraged him to continue. “Go ahead Otetiani ask me your question.” She spoke softly.

He swallowed hard before proceeding. “Um…” he started clumsily. “Cherlindrea I have thought about this for a long time but here it is. Will you.. bind yourself to me and become my..wife?”
‘What is wrong with me?’ He thought to himself. ‘I have never had a problem asking a question or had difficulty speaking to anyone. Here I am tripping over my own tongue and falling down. Get a grip!’

She stared at him with a blank look on her face. ‘Oh no! Look at her. I have really done it now! I moved too fast for her and now she will probably say no. You messed up big!’
He mentally kicked himself in the head.

Then all of a sudden he saw the most beatific smile he has ever seen on her as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Yes oh yes I will bind with you!” She cried out as she pounced on him and then they promptly fell over the bed. “Oooff!” Otetiani said as they landed on the floor with him on the bottom. They both started to laugh then kissed each other passionately, which started another love making session that lasted through the night.


TBC
Chapter End Notes:
A "HUGE" thank you to Oli for her outstanding work on not only this chapter but several chapters before. Oli is a very talented beta who helped me make the lovemaking scene in this chp very "interesting" Thanks Oli for your help!

Ty%tkut tawy^stu=I love you forever my beautiful one or Forever I love you my beautiful one.
(Sorry about not having the Characters that come with the language in my earlier stories but I understand that it is offered and I plan to get it and use it from now on when I use a couple of the phrases or words.)

Thanks for reading. Yes review please.